I make for about 22 cents a piece and sell them for $1.05 to the eateries

I make for about 22 cents a piece and sell them for $1.05 to the eateries.

They turn around and sell for $3-$3.50

That's pretty standard industry markup.

i make for $0.1 / 100ml

cheapest bottom of the barrel wal mart brand sells for $0.13 /100ml

You should sell them directly to consumers instead

I make marijuana edibles for ~$3 and they are marked up to resell at $5-$10. Cant sell directly to consumers because dont want to and risk. Start a food truck maybe OP

your first lesson in economic and business it seams
welcome in the world of capitalism

This is why I don't tip in restaurants.

I tip the deliverymen, tbough. UPS, Fedex, Pizza, Amazon Prime.

>This is why I don't tip in restaurants
but the waiter has nothing from this money...

What is that ? Kompot?

stewed tomatoes

>$5-$10

That's a pretty good deal. How strong do you make them?

I know a guy who makes edibles 4x stronger than usual, so he sells each cookie at about $10 (believe me, a quarter of the cookie can put most people out of commission).

Also, consider getting someone to make the sales for you. Establish early on that it isn't a job suited for long-term gains and hire a trustworthy person, you'll be set.

It sounds like your friend and I share potency ideals. I pride myself on what I infuse my weed into and the scale, clean-up time, taste. I enjoy what I do, and I'm pretty far removed from what people do with them.

Lets be clear though, OP and I both could be making far more by selling to consumers.. but its not worth the energy or stress for me.

One day Ill reopen as a proper business or have a substantive shop, when Im older.

Realistically you could charge an extra $5 to non-regulars... but if you're not interested in baking for local stores, I understand. Do you live in a place where cannabis consumption is legal?

please tell me youre located in arizona.

op, how many danishes do you make a week? did you need to get some kind of permit to sell them? how did you get eateries to buy them from you?

Sorry boss, I'm in the Sunshine State. You should be able to find high-quality (no pun intended) edibles with short trip to Denver, though

>tfw never had an edible that actually got me high
Edibles are such a gamble

The trick to getting the most out of an edible is to eat something about fifteen minutes beforehand... it gets your metabolism going and helps you absorb more of the edible.

Another option is to find decent edibles... don't go for the single-strength crap, it won't do you any good

What city?

His salary is from this money.

good thread ty OP

Looks nice OP, do you make any non-standard interesting flavors?
How big are your batch sizes, making at home or in professional kitchen?

Yeah, that blistering $4 an hour.