I just failed my fucking Parasitology test and feel like an utter subhuman failure...

I just failed my fucking Parasitology test and feel like an utter subhuman failure. Does failing a test mean you're stupid?

It does if its a biology test.

>Does failing a test mean you're stupid?
No but posting anime pictures does

It represents an underlying problem with your personal time management and study skills. Shape up or get fucked.

Not really. Posting degenerate Mongolian coloring books does though.

wew laddies

No wonder you did so shit on your test if you spend your day jacking it to weebshit.

What did you screw up?
Details please, if it's not too painful.

>implying I am op
>implying jacking off to chinese cartoons weakens the memory

explain why many top tier chinese EE dudes are weaboos

post more akari pls

That is a cute hachikuji

How did a brainlet like you get into med school?

I was aceing every test so far, but today for some reason I screwed up like 20/100 points because I didn't study the histopathology sections of each topic (e.g. tuberculosis is better diagnosed with a biopsy)

No just means you put no effort in it.
I passed things by shear repulsiveness of the subject,I could not stand reading a single more minuted than I had to so I did my best to pass on the fist try.

I really, really, really like this image.

>failed my fucking Parasitology test
maybe parasites are not your thing, boyo

>interlaced png
kill you'reself

Why is everyone so emotional?

I got a 68% on an exam recently. I'm content. Ill do better next time. Don't need support from online strangers.

>or do I?

It means having worms in your guts, usually.

Nah, just means you need to realize your mistakes and rectify them for next time.

It'll be alright, laddie.

No.

Dont worry man, Every semester the first test I take is a total fucking garbage. I just always freak and blank then over think everything.