What's for dinner? Steaks and potatoes here with onions and shroomers

What's for dinner? Steaks and potatoes here with onions and shroomers.

Looks like ground beef to me.

They're hamburger steak.

In America we have what's called, "cubed steak". It's a cut meat that's basically been aerated with a tenderiser until it's almost ground beef. Usually it's coated in seasoned flour and fried in a pan, served just like in the op, but with white gravy on occasion

It's not cube steak it's hamburger steak

Had this.
1 1/2 inch thick NY Strip, cooked rare, twice baked potato, and caprese skewers. Fuck me, I love grilling steak. The potatoes turned out awesome as well.

Damn son, that looks mighty good.

so basically meatloaf?

>those skewers
It's that mozzarella?

Yeah, those tiny mozza balls called bocconcini.

looks good, I'd probably have less gravy because I don't enjoy my food drowning in sauce but that's personal preference.

You again!

Fuck that looks good.

Not gonna lie, OP, that looks like a TV dinner. I'd eat it, but it definitely looks like it was once frozen.

nah, you can tell by the grease its fresh. lookin good, OP

Sauce is a bit runny for my taste, but other than that looks good OP!

no fucking green vegetables
>I can tell you are a fat cunt

Looks good given that it's a hamburger steak. I think you did an excellent job given the ingredients. My stomach growled and that doesn't often happen on Veeky Forums.

9/10

shit sear. grilling is for plebs. you could have 100% of that surface charred with a delicious sear, but instead you settle for like 30%

Sorry you have such shit taste, user. Grilling over wood coals will always be superior to whatever method you use. Let me guess, you're a cast iron pan sperggy, aren't you.