Any of you cu/ck/s have a blaze pizza nearby? I really fucking like this place...

any of you cu/ck/s have a blaze pizza nearby? I really fucking like this place. Pretty great value for a pretty good pizza. I always get the built your own stack up on nearly all of the toppings. Shits good man

pic related is kind of what I get, but I get EVER MORE TOPPINGS

Yes, I have two of them close by, and I've never eaten at either, now FUCK OFF SHILL RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

you should try it user, prebby gud

I have one near my workplace.
It's breddy gud, but they never cook it long enough. The crust is not crisp enough and the cheese isn't browned enough for my taste.

I ate at one in Raleigh then discovered there was one right in good old Columbus. Stomps the shit out of Piada

I'd do unspeakable things to Piadas shit pipe.

I've had it a few weeks ago. It's pretty good but it's just Chipotle with pizza though IMO.

I had it a few weeks ago, it was alright. The whole make your own thing is cool I guess but the pizza itself is very thin.

I usually only go there to get their blood orange lemonade. That shit is goat.

I considered going to one in Houston, but there's Star Pizza, Frank's, and Grimaldi's to choose from also, so I wouldn't really consider going to Blaze.

May give it a try one day though.

It's thin pizza but not like, cracker crust thin. I like the place. I usually get meatballs, ricotta, garlic, and pesto.

I like it, we just got one in Minnesota. I love the spicy sauce

I walked by one everyday when I lived in Pasadena. I heard good things, but I never tried it.

Pretty decent food. But you should try actually cooking food. I am pretty sure that is what this board is about fucking fag.

That's what the pic looked like here So it's one of those places where they don't give a fuck about the crust and cheese, but lure manchildren in with the allure of MOAR TOPPINGS!!!1!

No thanks.

Board's called Food and Cooking. Meaning it's not just about cooking you pretentious faggot.

>t. Patrick Schwarzenegger

Sorry I have taste. Also I can afford to have my chef cook me in home meals. Fucking pleb.

There are 24 fucking Pizza threads. Either mega thread this or kill your self. Your choice bud.

>in home meals
retard.

Actually they have a BOGO deal right now desu. Download the app and put promo "KEEPINITREAL". For those who wanna try it.

>you should try actually cooking
>have my chef cook me meals
So you're a hypocrite, a faggot, and feel the need to brag on an anonymous board?

So you are assuming that my chef prepares all my meals? That seems a bit outrageous wouldn't you say? Of course cooking is one of my hobbies. I am just pointing out that this is cancer and you all are poor and shit.

Subscribed

Your mom does not count as having a chef, user.
Retard.

>still bragging about money
You can stop now we all see what a big boy you are.