For some reason crock pot pizza showed up on my YouTube feed. So I made it...

For some reason crock pot pizza showed up on my YouTube feed. So I made it. It said to put tin foil strips in so you can pull it out. I started out with the dough.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0H2WZKPh3F0.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I chopped up the dough and dumped it in.

Crock pot pizza huh
Go on

I then poured some tomato sauce on it and sprinkled some parsley and basil on that

Next I dumped some mushrooms, a red bell pepper, and some hamburgers meat I browned first

Then I dumped a bunch of pepperoni and some garlic on that.

Then I dumped on some mozzarella cheese and put the cooker on high for four hours.

It's been cooking for about 3 1/2 hours now and I see something that looks green in it. It's smells good but I'm scared to eat it.

Just eat it fag

This was the video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0H2WZKPh3F0. I think it showed up cause I made crock pot chicken adobo.

I'm trying to get my food tester to try it but he's putting up a fight.

Take a pic with the lid off, let's see that green shit

looks like a standard 'o 'a

It was the garlic. I can't get over how good this smells.

So in other words you're making Chicago-style Pizza.

Ok

>Granddad's flaky layers
>Now with more flaky layers

Pig disgusting.
I'm starting to think that crockpots are the official kitchen gear of trashy people who can't cook.

Sorry OP, I don't mean to be mean, but NO, STOP IT.

I'm having seconds. Looks nasty but it's pretty good.

You can make some d a n k stuff with crock pots but it is basically a pot on a stove with less worry of burning things. I use mine about once a month or so for vegetable soup.

It's great because the only thing I have to clean is the crock pot and the pan I used to brown the hamburger

That's not hamburger dude..

>Cathy Mitchell

Kek