ITS OVER BUTTCOINERS. SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT STOCKS INSTEAD. AHAHAHA

ITS OVER BUTTCOINERS. SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT STOCKS INSTEAD. AHAHAHA

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-19/trump-issues-action-blocking-venezuelan-government-cryptocurrencies?utm_source=twitter&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=crypto&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social

Attached: pepecrying.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-19/trump-issues-action-blocking-venezuelan-government-cryptocurrencies?utm_source=twitter&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=crypto&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5519389/U-S-blocks-use-Venezuelas-digital-currency-White-House.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bloomberg fudding hard

la criatura la btfo

Attached: 1520580733296.jpg (650x622, 79K)

>trump disallows some literal poopy poopcoin from shitting up the world of crypto
nothing of value was lost

>ChavezCoin is banned
>BITCOIN BTFO

since when do we give a fuck about Venezuela? kek

How exactly can he enforce/block eth/btc transactions ?

Genuine question from an index fund normie. If crypto is so decentralized and free then why does everyone care so much about what the government says?

Attached: Ajit-Pai-dumb-380.jpg (380x285, 14K)

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-19/trump-issues-action-blocking-venezuelan-government-cryptocurrencies?utm_source=twitter&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=crypto&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social
This literally has nothing to do with BTC. What exactly is your point OP?

but if flompf banes crypto
are not the crypto good like illegal mexicans??

Wtf does the petrowhatevercoin have to do with Bitcoin? The market is so fucking retarded.

because of the novelty and interest in how they will proceed with enforcement

What even is the Venezuelan Coin? Is it on cmc?

Unsophisticated investors care, others just fuck with them.

Fuck blumpf and fuck wh*te people

venezuelan here. this only affects petro and it is also good news for the market

Another day, another government leech erases billions in wealth on a him.

*w

>Trump showcases the importance of Bitcoin even more

Attached: muh gov ban.png (1037x1335, 619K)

>The order bars "all transactions related to, provision of financing for, and other dealings in, by a United States person or within the United States, any digital currency, digital coin, or digital token," issued by Venezuela's government since Jan. 9, the statement said.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5519389/U-S-blocks-use-Venezuelas-digital-currency-White-House.html

this is actually good news you fat fuck.
shady government shit? bam closed.

>issued by Venezuela's government

Attached: wreck it ralph additionally.jpg (474x531, 45K)

>BUTTCOINERS
Oh I just realized you're from r/buttcoin
Oh
Oh I'm so sorry this is so sad for you
You thought you could finally have your cope

Attached: 1517452786188.gif (740x416, 2.94M)

TRUMP STARTS THE DUMP

Why do I care about a shitcoin?

are you fucking kidding me, amerimutts are market selling because of this shit?

Attached: 1444394338919.png (498x497, 377K)

Stocks are almost freefalling today, OP

>trump talks and makes crypto take a shit
>trump talks and makes stocks take a shit
>trump talks and makes bonds take a shit
Thanks asshole
Tbh I liked everything up until now. He was the economy president. Now he’s shifting to achieve his nationalist promises and kind of erasing the economic strength in the process.

Attached: B63C46FE-4701-43C6-A250-4F3CD8FDD56B.png (1228x1150, 174K)

Fucking cuck. Don't ever post pepe again or you will be the first on DotR

-MAGA

petro no es bueno!

Attached: dsfbhshgb.jpg (636x480, 59K)

Can we just go one fucking day without some pointless fud making a thousand whales instant margin short the market.

Attached: 1515440627335.png (768x771, 785K)

This shows me that the president has been aware of cryptocurrencies for a long time and if he were to ever take action against Bitcoin, he would've done it a while ago.

This is a bullish sign.

As always

die soon cuck, sell your crypto now. MAGA all the way and im not even white. fuck off and die

Attached: 020.jpg (375x500, 95K)

who is this semen demon

Because it's not really decentralized yet.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>"It’s a pretty big blow," said Russ Dallen, the managing director at Caracas Capital. "Since most cryptocurrencies are not actually backed by anything real, cryptocurrency speculation is based on the greater fool theory -- I can buy this at $100 because there is someone who is a bigger idiot who is going to buy it at $200. When you take the U.S. out of that equation, you reduce the interest and potential for that speculation."
Very astute analysis.

Attached: 1469596532866.jpg (540x534, 67K)

>news is FUD now

That's why I've only invested in coins with actual use cases ie, Ripple, Link, JNT, Ven

Interestingly the wording is:
"prohibiting U.S. citizens from engaging in transactions using the oil-backed currency"

SO you can't USE it but you can hold it (Or invest in a vehicle that holds it.)

really, I Should have bought $500 worth of stocks in 2016?
I fucked up lads

anne lawfull, do you want more pictures? there was an entire thread about her on biz a week back after everyone went crazy

Attached: 018.jpg (800x599, 179K)

how old is she? Why is she still so sexy

enjoy your granddaddy stocks, enjoy your measly sub 10% PER ANMUM medium-high risk ETFs, meanwhile crypto autists make 2000% during a bullrun and spend it all on milf hookers

Attached: 004.jpg (599x800, 179K)

40+ or something, idk

Attached: 082.jpg (375x500, 167K)

but I bought monero/btc in 2016 brainiak

What anime is that?

>land of the free

Attached: 1510633650695.png (400x309, 28K)