CLIF HIGH WEBBOT REPORT PREDICTED MARCH 19TH OFFICIAL BULL RUN START DATE

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: jones56.png (533x716, 688K)

who?

nigger high

Proof?

When's the last time you retard bulls checked the ticker?

That guy is just so crazy that I think he's actually a genius

Attached: 1486500876278.gif (468x263, 3.73M)

He's so Jewish I think he's full of shit

OP, can you screen just a section where it says that in the report for us poor fags. Don't need to upload the whole thing but a little snippet. would be highly gracious of you rich user.

Clif High runs some algorithms everywhere where he looks for words. Then he notices some words aren't used as often and they are particularly emotional and what words are around that and makes clouds. Context isn't taken into account, but it's stranger to find something like "blessing" in a gardening forum than "luck". To those special words he gives a number associated to emotions like fear or happiness. With all those clouds he looks for connections, loops and shit and makes a report and tries to predict the future. It may look something like [the] cryptospace [will be] stabbed [by the] crystal minions {media}. Shit's that crazy, he's not been very accurate on timeframes (he says he ends seeing a Gaussian distribution and chooses so whatever) but it's a decent signal of where noise is going to be.

>listening to that lunatic
>listening to that lunatic after his failed $13888 or whatever prediction.

so he has web crawler bots which pick up on emotional language on a mass scale, meaning he gets a clearer picture of where market sentiment is shifting? this sounds crazy enough to be true.

That's the idea, even assuming he's onto something translating it into something readable is hard, he has his own biases and maybe he notices a connection one day and it disappears until a year later when it comes back stronger. He's a weird guy doing weird shit, adjust your expectations accordingly.

are you all fucking insane?
this fuckhead smokes crack while browsing reddit and marking random words
then his lsd-damaged gf translates it in a somewhat readable format which he sells to internetretards for more crackmoney

>found the bear

Attached: wobear.png (650x650, 57K)

Where the fuck is the source with the prediction?

found the idiot
99 dollars pls dear sir

Not OP, but got the report. Spring equinox is tomorrow (20th of march).

Attached: SpringEquinoxReversal.jpg (851x164, 63K)

I hope so, I just want to buy and hodl.
>Just short idiot
Fuck you I want to be able to sleep and work without constantly worrying about margin trades.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x113, 420K)

So, it was wrong then. Spring equinox isn't until tomorrow, and that hokey vague horoscoping fits a multitude of situations.
For fucks sake Veeky Forums, somehow I thought you were better than this.

Error range is +-3days. Fits the other data as well.

Why do you care so much that he is wrong?

I have never bought it in my life, but I would be very interested in reading it for free. Nah, dude is a nerd who believes all humans are psychic but he still has managed to create some kind of interesting tool.

Anyone peddling that garbage needs violence.

He has been doing that webbot shit for over a decade now and it has never been right about anything.

FUCK YOU

OPs a lying faggot. March 19th isnt mentioned in the report, unless he said it in a video somewhere. The equinox is tomorrow though.
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-160328.jpg (978x346, 278K)

He also talked about litecoin approximating ETH not in price but function aka smart contracts way out before I saw it talked about anywhere else. He reads emotions from scrapers and couldn't see the my gox attorney selling into support levels. He doesnt claim to be psychic.

NO. THIS IS NOT TRUE. Stop misinterpreting his reports. He said that the factors that contribute to the bull run starting would occur by Late April.

Veeky Forums in one gif

Right and he has been wrong every single fucking time.

I get you goys are like 17 years old so this all seems new to you but it is not.

> Predictive Linguistics works to predict future language about (perhaps) future events, due to the nature of humans. It is my operating assumption that all humans are psychic, though the vast majority do nothing to cultivate it as a skill, and are likely unaware of it within themselves. In spite of this, universe and human nature has it that they 'leak' prescient information out continuously in their choice of language. My software processing collects these leaks and aggregates them against a model of a timeline and that information is provided in this report.

Lol did you guys know that he's now saying plants are killing us through lectins and that we should't eat them.

>implying this isn't true
How do you expect plants to defend themselves?

Yes any good scam sounds like this. We dont believe in ghosts any more so if you want to be a fortune teller you have to use "secret technology"