Can I clone a girl version of myself? Since I have X and Y chromosomes,I just need to add the same X in place of Y

Can I clone a girl version of myself? Since I have X and Y chromosomes,I just need to add the same X in place of Y.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/scitable/topicpage/x-chromosome-x-inactivation-323
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Technically, it should be achievable.
The outcome however, will not be you in the sense of identical DNA.
It would not be a possible female version of you either, as you would need to replace Y chromosome with X chromosome of your grandmother (carried by your father).

>the written media the general public call "books"
so what do smart people call them?

>tfw to smart too read books

Just scan your brain and upload the digital clone into a female body.
Female bodies are wasted on females brains.

>That pic
If it's not bait then what set of circumstances and events need to happen in order for someone to be so insufferable?

Booooooooks

thats what homeschooling does to you

Ebook scans

Incest is Bad because it encourages recessive traits that fuck your shit up, yo.

Duplicating a chromosome like this would probably have the same effect, to a certain extent. Do you really want to be known as the father of incest? Is that what you want? Huh?

>to
>too
Clever bastard

>Mental illness
why?

Word wardrobes?

analog media.

Use your fathers X chromosome rather than duplicating the one you already have and you will have the female version of yourself

It dosen't matter, X-inactivation make this problem disappear. You can clone your X chromosome just fine, OP.
Enjoy yourself.

Not quite, x-inactivation is done on a cell by cell basis, meaning that both each X chromosome is active in about half of all cells. So having two identical x chromosomes would still be meaningfully different from having 2 different chromosomes

>have one mutated, one normal gene for egfr production
>normally still sufficient with half the cells producing
>die

>meaning that both each X chromosome is active in about half of all cells
No, each cell express only one, but the one expressed is chosen "randomly".
>egfr is on chromosome 7, but I get your point. Yes it can happen.

When I worked in the admissions office for a small university I dealt with clueless homeschool kids often. They were pretty cringy but not in the same way as that photo. They were more naïve than angry.

>that OP

wow what a loser

>No, each cell express only one, but the one expressed is chosen "randomly"
Thats what I said

>e-books

snot portfolio

Jesus, I hope this guy isn't serious. Post sounds too earnest wtf

tome

Its possible, one of the X chromosomes will be inactivated either way. You won't need your father's X chromosome. Just copy your X chromosome and remove the Y.
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/x-chromosome-x-inactivation-323