Are you pretentious...

Are you pretentious? Do you browse Veeky Forums while sitting in the front of your calc 120 lecture because it makes you feel smart?
Step right up and see if you can score better than your fellow colleagues on the Wechsler IQ practice test! Take either a 30 minute practice test or a 15 minute quick quiz and attempt to one-up each other like never before.

>>> wechslertest.com/

I got 34/95th percentile but I've got a D in Calc II for lack of motivation, so your test is irrelevant

I don't think this test is terribly accurate...

Dunno if this test is truly accurate, but the score is at least compatible with both the Wechsler tests I took(WISC and WAIS).

>IQ test
>unscramble this word in English

The unacramble problems are really biased towards 4th graders. Also I fucked up the captcha.

Wow, that was fucking easy. This test clearly means fuck all

You know what. We could set a new quotient for this thread using these scores.

You did terribly relative to the thread average. GTFO brainlet scum

really, what the fuck?

the test is wrong: since you use unity, your iq should be less than 100

Finished in 6 minutes but couldn't get the one with
B U S T O E to form a word.

Kek, I'm calling nonsense on this test. I'm kinda smart but not quite this smart at all.

>THIS TEST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

I couldn't answer any of the language puzzles because English is not my mother language. Still got a 42, so I guess my IQ is top notch.

stub toe maybe?

Funny, I decided to do it (the quick one, I'm working) just because I actually browse Veeky Forums while in class... but I don't feel smart for it. It actually feels dumb. I just do it when the class gets too slow and I just can't stay awake with the professor going through a fucking example.

The thing is that I actually thought that my IQ would be really low and it would be bad to post it but turns out I am a genius.

My IQ is 135 motherfucker. Get rek'd. I feel superior now. I guess some people are just born mathematicians.

15 minute version
Thanks for helping me feel good about myself, user.

To be fair, that's something like what the smartest person in this thread would say.

>took a very comprehensive iq test 20 years ago
>got 146

Obtuse

Thread range currently tests at 34-49, with 14 samples.

am i smert

Why should I use my precious time on an online quiz?

Isn't Bustoe a word?
English not my first language sorry

test was way too easy im guessing its more accurate on dumb people

I feel like motivation should be included in intelligence. What's the point of having a fast car you can never drive?

a score of 37 is pretty shite, no need to get cocky

>B U S T O E
obtuse

Fucking 'what's the 13th letter of the english alphabet' and rearranging english words fucked me up man.

In the rearranged letters part I was actually thinking more about how probably I don't even know the word they want me to answer but fortunately it was business, just took me a while.

Typical eurocentrism garbage desu. It implies that my real score is 100% percentile.

I took it twice and got a 37 the first time and a 42 the second time.

That being said I have scored a 130-145 on other IQ tests but I don't put too much emphasis on IQ since it means nothing if you don't have drive

Harpsichord OP

Perfect 50 on the 15 min, did it in about 4 mins. This test is garbage, it's all just silly word games and middle school math...

>scored 135-145
>doesn't put much emphasis on IQ tests

I can see why

WHAT FUCKING KIND OF NUMBERS DOES BRUCE LIKE??!!

Perfect squares

I'm retarded

Please. This looks like it's for making people confident and cucking them into taking IQ tests

big joke

It's all about that ad revenue.

>"perfect score, this test is shit"
>posts no easily obtained proof of score

>rearranging english words fucked me up man.
I had DROHHCRPISA, what the fuck does is that supposed to be?

harpischord, user. There was also 'anagram' and 'argentina'.

First time I've ever heard that word, I guess I've learned something from this.

Harpsichord is much harder than the others, in my opinion.

Who else
>acceptably smart enough to have coasted through school and got accepted into competitive uni
>but dumb enough to not be able to sustain the same routine because you didn't pick up good study habits earlier on
here?

Like, I only did well on the entrance exams, and then that was it. Fucking crykek.

I consistently get %69 on exams but then again that is around the class average so I guess I'm doing okay.

10th grader here, currently taking calc 3. I haven't been challenged in any class except for languages.

this

You mock my pain desu
Kys

Ayy shush babby. Do you know what you summon

Sorry, I thought you might have been selling yourself short.

I don't know man, some white people shit.

Oh, pardon me then.

once again a test that inflates IQ to make everyone feel better. I'm not even an english native speaker and the word riddles were kinda hard for me.

Apparently I'm the king of Veeky Forums. If you can't do this in less than 5 minutes you might be retarded. Also, the test is idiotic as one of the questions is ambiguous:

which number is not like the others:

This could either be 4 because it is the only even number or 11 because it is the only double digit number

This is completely true. Someone find a test that a retarted 3 year old can't finish.

This test doesn't automatically give you a good score. What it does do is give fucking idiotic questions.

It's bullshit, to be frank.

It's 4. It's the only non-prime.

I scored 142 IQ from an actuall psych eval done by an actual psychologists. You guys are pathetic.

Which scale, user?

And what of having to brag to anonymous shitposters on a Cambodian leaf notepad?

I wish I was a mathematics.

That was the real test. You passed.

Because it's not as if you have anything better to do given where you are at the moment

lel

You know this test is garbage when a brainlet like me got 99th percentile

Got the same result, finished in 6 minutes. I honestly think this is pretty bullshit

>Do you browse Veeky Forums while sitting in the front of your calc 120 lecture because it makes you feel smart?
No. I browse Veeky Forums on my laptop on my bed after work. Just to laugh at fools whom think their internet IQ means something, and that boast about how they graduated top of their class of 12 people. But mostly the memes. And once in a blue moon an interesting thread topic.

Halp guyz! I have the dumb! :

lol everyone scored differently on the test but the test says everyone is >135

Lol. I answered that same word. English is not my native language too.

I got 105 bit I'm stoned af

You do realize this is a complete bullshit test, right? Also did anyone actually try unscrambling that long word with the D's, H's, C and S? I just typed gibberish and skipped it immediately.

>tfw only 122

>brainlets couldn't figure this out

Nah this is bullshit.
Did it in the fucking toilet.
Not accurate at all

Online tests are bullshit. Go to a licensed psychologist for a proper IQ test. I've taken psychologist monitored tests twice. Once scoring 123, with a verbal of 137. When I was 16 I scored 132, I dont have access to the test results as my mom carried them.
I find it hilarious that people on this board view a 122 score as bad, as you're designated superior to 90 percent+ of your peers. The average tenured professor has an IQ of 120.....

I don't think this test is robust enough to give a reliable ballpark estimate of anyone's IQ. That's putting it lightly, actually. It's only 30 questions.

The test seems heavily biased to anyone who's encountered questions like these before.

40 and I just guessed on the hard questions, like the word unscramble

when i was 14 i got 141 so f u

I don't browse the internet in class. I do browse Veeky Forums at home cuz it makes me feel smart though, you and I both know no actual scientific discussion goes on here.

Also this test is garbage, finished with 24 minutes left, half of that was refreshing the page because I kept getting SQL errors.

I actually couldn't get one of those the RODHHSCR or whatever one

yeah this is me
and my hs was apparently hard

doesn't matter now though, I'm back to the hikikomori neet I was always meant to be

I think it was a bit too easy, 135 is fucking ridiculous