My friend and I were discussing top 5 best cuisine in the world in criteria such as complexity taste and influence etc...

My friend and I were discussing top 5 best cuisine in the world in criteria such as complexity taste and influence etc. We have four but can't decide on the fifth,
In no particular order,
Japanese Chinese French Italian

Turkish

>turkish
kys my man :)

Please refrain from posting shit cuisines, I'm sure there's lovely food from tueky but it ain't culinary art

1. Spain.

>Chinese
why

yeah you're right honestly

fine turkish cuisine doesn't exist

sorry fellas I'm drunk

You and your friends are gay.

America

I wouldn't whatsoever rank Japanese in any top 5 lists. No herbs whatsoever in the entire country. Geesh.

American. Duh

Lebanese.

Agreed Japanese is a questionable choice but Veeky Forums is pretty weeb even now. Also they got pretty much everything they eat from the Chinese so it's redundant having it there.

Arabic in general.
most of the dishes are easy to make and taste amazing.

> japanese
Kek fuck off weeb

Lebanese/middle eastern/north african deserves a place without a doubt

>most of the dishes are easy to make
A sign of a great world cuisine, of course ;)

>Unnecessary difficulty makes food taste better

Real Chinese food sucks OP. Remove China, add Mexico and then add Greek.

I think you'd be hard pressed to fill out a top five. Doubt anyone would question French, Italian, and Chinese, but after that it's more a matter of preference. Japanese definitely doesn't belong on that list though. Top five in the world? Seriously?

Drop Japanese.

Add American and Muslim.

Nigga what the fuck is Muslim food? A religious background isn't a food. South Asian Muslims don't eat the same shit as each other let alone Arab Muslims, African Muslims, Central Asian Muslims etc.

Do you mean some type of Middle Eastern food? Lebanese and Turkish were already suggested. Both are pretty different with Turkish food closer to Greek food in similarity.

Curry, kebabs, pakora, falafel. etc.

>Im scared to eat food and spices that I didn't grow up eating

those aren't fucking muslim foods you cumgargling faggot

not all curry, kebabs etc are prepared with "halal" ingredients
a more accurate definition would be middle eastern/lebanese cuisine

Dude I've been to Hong Kong and eat thing I'm unfamiliar with all the time. Not like anthony bourdain level but I do.

>Ctrl+f
>Vietnamese
>0 results

Step up niggas.

Yes they are, kid.

Solid choices, the obvious addition is Mexican.
You can lump most of Latin American cooking in with Mexican. Hell go ahead and throw in Spain, Portugal, and Brazil and call it all the same shit.

this
tendies are a form a of art cause they are so simple

Hilarious. Good food often takes effort, but if you can create a nutritious and tasty meal with minimal effort I'll applaud you just as much as people who put insane amounts of work into a dish.

Although sublime, I'd substitute Japanese with Thai.

As for fifth... Dunno. Spanish, Lebanese or Indian I'd say.

Thai, Vietnamese, and Pooinloo are all better than Japanese.

Buttblasted shitskin detected, stay mad

Mexico's got a pretty great and diverse food culture. That would be a good contender. Spain and India too. Maybe Greek.

There's a lot of similarity between cuisines of Arab countries in the Middle East and North Africa. In many parts of the US, it's customary to call your restaurant Lebanese, or sometimes Lebanese/Mediterranean, even if you're not from Lebanon (or even Arab). Thus "Muslim food." There's a lot of differences too but we're not the only country where shit like this happens. Just about every Islamic country has its own version of "pilaf/pulao" etc. Also I'd put Iranian food above (Levantine, since it's the most common in the US) Arab food.

I'd scratch Thai and Vietnamese from the list. They're great, but there's a greater culinary diversity in Japanese cooking than in the others. I hate anti-weeb prejudice as much as weeb prejudice. Japan has earned the right to be on the list.

Are you actually retarded?

Yeah but that's just Amerifats being stupid. Arab Christians also eat Arab food (which in itself needs to be a more specific definition like Lebanese or Morrocan). South Asian Muslims do not eat Arab food.

South Asian Sikhs & Hindus eat the food mentioned as examples like curries & pakoras. Arab Muslims do not eat these.

Muslim food as a definition is the most stupid thing have ever heard.

>Japanese
>French
>Italian
>Turkish/Greek/That whole sandy shitty region
>Indian

Italian
French
Middle eastern
Indian
Chinese

This is about right.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I don't know much about other cuisine but Vietnamese cuisine is not one of the best. I put it as medium-tier at least or high tier. But not god or best.

It's known for being one of the healthiest, that's for sure, if not the most. But I don't know about complexity, diversity of dishes, etc..

Coming from a native Vietnamese

Actually looks good

It's French food fucking Chinese food, but you're a gook, so what do you know?

That's Southern U.S. food. And agreed. Regional U.S. foods like that from Louisiana say is GOAT. It's the shitty widely eaten commercial stuff that sucks.

Not him but there's already French and Chinese on the list so it would be a bit redundant.

That's the point that I'm trying to say. Vietnamese cuisine is not exactly the oldest or most original, is it?

Our lives here are influenced by the French and the Chinese before them, so for examples, you see Northerners eating snails and baguettes appearing all over the country. Banh Mi is basically the incarnation that came out of baguettes after the French left.

And some food here have their own names but origin in China, like Lap Xuong. Really, Vietnamese cuisine has the kind of popularity that's comparable to cults, anti-mainstream or even better.

You wouldn't see people everyday in the West going out of their way just to eat Vietnamese food only. You'll see mention of us in articles/blogs at best and some might treat it as something special, but that's it. It's still not god-tier or whatever.

U. S. A.
U. S. A.
U. S. A.
U. S. A.
U. S. A.

Xian food is great.

Proud to be an American!

where at least I know I'm free

and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me!

And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today

cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God bless the U.S.A!

>no mcchicken
kill yourselves, plebs