Why haven't women evolved to spontaneously shit themselves to deter rapists?

Why haven't women evolved to spontaneously shit themselves to deter rapists?

Quit opening Buzzfeed links on your damn Kekbook to have shit to regurgitate on my fucking board

Because that's not how evolution works.

Oh, wait, this is from a Donald Glover sketch. Mixing up my material.

Please explain how *not* getting raped would promote the passing on of traits that prevent rape from happening. That sounds like the exact opposite of how evolution works to me, unless you're suggesting women who get raped are also getting murdered before they reach reproductive age as part of these rapes.

Because it circumvents female choice.

But girls don't poop.

because rape causes reproduction. Women evolved to get raped.

Prove me wrong...

Because that would only turn the rapists on more.

^This. Evolution doesn't give you things just because they make you feel good or help you avoid feeling bad. It's the end result of what works well enough to let creatures carrying a given trait survive and reproduce.

lol. Because raping induces the ideal mindset for a woman to become a mother amirite

???

Getting raped makes them more likely to have children because rape is literally an act of insemination.

Mindset doesnt mean anything stupid, in nature she will have the baby and will love the baby regardless

>trauma
>well-documented tendency of rape victims lashing out on their kids

Dandy disposition 100% guaranteed

Do you not read very well

Probably most of us are descendants of rape babies (if you go back far enough), so I don't see a problem with this. Maternal instinct is stronger than "i wuz rapeeeed :'(" whining. Especially in the past when birth control was not available.

... what in the hell kind of hemorrhoid-ridden ass did you pull that from?
>animal courtship rituals are not a thing
>sexual compatibility as a basis for mating not a thing

>animal courtship rituals

AKA rape

Nobody gives a shit about that. In prehistoric times rape was probably the least concerning thing for a women. It literally meant that she was impregnated by a dominant male, probably because the males in her tribe were slaughtered by the other tribe. Being raped by them and bearing their children ensured her survival.

Sorry to burst your safe space bubble, but rape only became an issue in the last few thousand (if not hundred!) years of human history.

How is this a Veeky Forums-thread?

All the discussion here is /pol/-tier. saged and reported

>probably
>probably
>if not

Verily, I have seen the light via the blessed Promethean vessel that is your asshole.

Well, I guess you refuted my claims. Nice job user!

>makes shit up
>"oi y u no refute my bullshit hurr"
Excellent plan.

These days rape causes so much trauma because we live peaceful lives and not used to suffering. This made worse when everyone around you makes a big deal about it and looks at the victim differently.

Rape was the least of your worries in ancient times where survival was harsh and death was on every corner for regular folks. Slavery being common no matter what the race. Yet today we have particular race of people bitching about slavery of their ancestors which is a fucking joke. Pretty sure if you look far back enough many of us probably came from slaves.

> girl shits herself
> it happens to be the rapists fetish

you tell me

Women put less emotional value on sex than we men think.

For them it's just a way of acquiring resources.
These could be anything. Emotional support, favors, money, positions of power ect...
When you're raping a woman you're actually committing theft.