Solve for the two indicated lines. Good luck

Solve for the two indicated lines. Good luck

You can't solve that because it isn't an equation, it's just colored shapes.

This supposed to be a pepe you messed around with using a filter on photoshop?

Typo, I meant "Determine the proper pretty colors of all the gray shapes." And now it's only decent luck.

>proper

Define proper. Why can't they all just stay grey?

Because it would be improper.

Looks as good as any other color to me.

Blue hexagons are always on the bottom left of the green ones. But the exception is that blue one at the top. So maybe the green is the only one that adheres to the rule.

Or are they mini-pepe's?

>Blue hexagons are always to the bottom left
Bottom right you mean. Plus the one at the top doesn't follow the rule cause it's at the top of the image.

Yeah, my bad. Also, I did mention that blue hexagon.

I don't think there's enough data on the orange other than the rest appears to be attached to that larger clump.

The blue hexagon in the middle of that mass doesn't necessarily need a green one above it, either.

Bump

Hint: greens and blues terminate after each line and attempt to respawn, but oranges are retained unless otherwise removed. Each line, moving down, a series of rules are applied which affect the next line.

Eventually I will post an image with one of the gray lines filled in.

The top line is only the starting position. Don't overthink it.

Where is this from, user?

Buddy made it in class. He's pretty retarded so the solution probably is too.

What do I win

Impressive, but no. Only the second line is correct in yours; the first is incorrect. Or maybe I'm the fool; explain your thoughts?

Image related is accurate so far.

Hint: Each blue's location relies on that of the green of the previous line, and vice versa. In that order.

I understood the relation of blue to green. it's pretty obvious. Am I missing a single Orange in the middle cell? The one thing I didn't quite get is how each line depends upon the previous, even though every other line has one fewer cell.

The manner in which (and specifically where) the extra cell pops up and is filled seems rather arbitrary unless i am missing something.

Note that green attempts to spawn a blue one unit down-right of itself. Hint: blue then attempts to spawn a green one unit down-right and two units right of itself. What happens when either is unable?

Or, can you explain using logic that affects strictly as it goes down the table?

Shittier and more clear hints to follow

Wait, but if blue spawns a green southeast and 2 cells east, then shouldn't that happen whenever it is able? Lower in the image that doesn't happen for some reason.

It attempts to. Hint: once a space is occupied it will not change. A green cannot spawn in an occupied (or off-grid) space; neither can blue or orange.

This will be on the test.

but what direction do the cells progress, southeast or southwest? how would i establish this when only the orange cells stay filled between rows

South.

I don't get the orange pattern. Why is there a hole in the 6th line (first tile)?

I can't see any rule that would make sense for the whole picture.

if none of the spawns fail then the far left orange is removed