How often do you make yourself a double-decker sandwich or burger?

How often do you make yourself a double-decker sandwich or burger?

Never. I just make two sandwiches. It's easier to eat.

Why would you? Its a terrible idea.
Although the Big Mac does it and often the turkey club at many diners.
Just make two sandwiches.

Never, I find the extra bread unnecessary. If I want a fat burger or a fat sandwich though, I just make them that way.

The extra slice of bread helps cut the texture and density of what would otherwise be a huge lump of meat.

is that why your mom keeps trying to put bread on my dick?

never, I just make 2 thicker sandwiches.

Ever heard of putting other stuff than meat in your sandwiches?

>extra bread
extra slice of bread

We have two math GENIUSES here.
How in the fuck is this "extra bread"?

It is less bread. A normal sandwich is 2 bread and 1 filling.
This is 3 bead and 2 fillings.

Are you literally fucking retarded? This is 4th grade mathematics. Its called a ratio. How old are you?

I'll do a 2 day fast every few weeks and I'l usually make one after.

I'll usually use some rye bread, dijon and a bit of mayo, and herb roasted turkey or smoked salmon. Pickled red onions all day

>4th grade

lmao

But otherwise agreed

So you're supposed to put vegetables in between the layers of meat? That makes no sense.

>Way too much bread
>Chips are not inside the sandwich

double fuck up

How is this not 4th grade level?
2 parts bread 1 part filling
3 parts bread 2 parts filling
WHICH ONE HAS MORE BREAD?
ratios, percentages, fraction-to-decimal, lowest common denominator fractions.
Do you expect this to be university level shit? Really, how old are the people on this site? If my ten year old didn't get this correct, I would seek help, because its the sign of a learning disability.

I love all the "math" posturing you're doing, except when you consider NOT comparing OP's sandwich to two sandwiches. If you compare it to a regular sandwich, or even a sandwich with the same amount of meat, then what?

This. The only reason I'd ever make a double-decker is if I wanted two sandwiches but only had three slices of bread for some reason.

Never. I'm not a disgusting fat cunt.

I get triggered by sandwiches that don't fit in my mouth.

WTF how am I supposed to eat this ? Smash it down ?

no one is talking ratios, whats the relationship between 3 and 2

This is never the best option. You should have made buttered toast with the bread and warmed the meat with the grated cheese in a skillet. Throw away the chips or add them to the meat and cheese to make a casserole.

It doesn't make sense to do it like in that image. There's not enough filling to justify an extra bread for structural integrity. I'd only really do it for a tall club sandwich, particularly if there are different filling combinations I want to "layer" rather than have all together for texture reasons.

The reason the club sandwich is so great is because thought went into the construction of the sandwich. OP's sandiwch is a big pile of ill-considered shit.

>a big pile of ill-considered shit.

OP here. Just for the record, here's what I put in the sandwich:

Home Pride Bread
Mister Mustard's sweet hot mustard
Butterball Thanksgiving-Roasted Turkey
Home Pride Bread
American cheese
Butterball Thanksgiving-Roasted Turkey
Kewpie Mayo
Home Pride Bread

Oh, and the chips were Cape Cod salt and vinegar. They were the very last chips though, as you can see by the crumbled bits.

Never.

I went to some hipster cake shop to buy a cake for my girlfriend's* birthday last week and they also sold sandwiches. I got a turkey sandwich for lunch from them and it had potato chips in it, which I've never had before in a sandwich.

It was really good. I don't know if I'd do it at home, but it added a great texture and saltiness to everything.

>*Trigger warning

If restaurants do it then it stands to reason that some people at home do it.

I am disturbed by the lack of color in this picture.

Why would I do a silly thing like that?

When and only when I make a Frisco Melt

>three slices of bread for some reason.

I always seem to get odd numbers of bread slices, so three slices left is fairly normal for me.

>eating 33% more bread than necessary

I'll make a double decker grilled cheese on occasion. But that's about it.

If I make it, I make two since I hate having odd number of bread slices

Once in a great while I'm at this point where I've got two bags of almost-empty cold cuts and i'll make a double decker with the last of those. Two times a year maybe?

I do this sometimes. If you're making a sandwich and you want to minimise the bread then you're using the wrong bread.