Cooking potatoes. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ob4jVy4RTs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you forget to add water?

k keep us posted

What else are you having?
Also, add some herbs, onion, garlic and salt when 3/4 done.

Overcrowded pan, I can't tell if you parboiled them or not. They're all a different size. You're going to need more oil.

Absolute shit/10

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Veeky Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>7 hours
Where's the money shot OP?
Didn't work out for ya?

yikes

>Guess what: I'm a woman

Didn't have to guess, it shows in your cooking.

New pasta for me

And yet you still can't cook potatoes..

WOMEN, ladies and gentlemen!

save it, it's all yours my friend

That is a factual statement.

>being this stupid

its pasta you dips

>its pasta you dips
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat are you sure?

no. it's potatoes.

I've been using Veeky Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

Holy Shit I kid you not. I saw this on /pol/ the other day. Shut up trollfag.

>MENSA
>Wether
Sure.

lol. good bait. if not, stop taking this so seriously

Source: I have a Ph.D in internet studies, eh eheheheheh, back to rebbit I go!

Is OP gonna update us on those fucking potatoes?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ob4jVy4RTs

At least you can reheat some leftover pasta

11/10

Checked

checked.

nuke the potatoes first, then fry them for christ sake.

You forgot the bacon grease.

no its potatoes.