Is there any philosopher in history that he would not eloquently eviscerate in a debate on philosophy/ethics?

Is there any philosopher in history that he would not eloquently eviscerate in a debate on philosophy/ethics?

Morality/ethics:
Doing the thing that is economically best for as many people as possible when faced with a decision, assuming you have the information and intelligence required to determine what that thing is.
Morality is you're personal system to do the above, ethics is the same kind of system but a seperate word for if it's a group or institutions system and not an individuals.
Anyone who talks about morality or ethics is a fucking retard it can literally be summed up entirely in like two sentences.

>you're

S m h

lol

Chomsky this degenerate pseud who's top dog

only all of them.

hide sam hyde threads
ignore sam hyde posts
don't reply to sam hyde posters

nick land would eat him

>Doing the thing that is economically best for as many people as possible when faced with a decision, assuming you have the information and intelligence required to determine what that thing is.

Muh Bourgeoisie ideology

Oh please
Sam Harris is pleb tier. If you are still on him then you haven't yet evolved from the early stages of mainstream consumer philosophy.

Sam isn't even that smart of a person. He uses base level tactics to try to win arguments and whenever a topic like politics comes up he completely loses his shit and goes into caveman mode.

classical liberalism is the fedora of political ideologies.

Bert is a good philosopher I admit, even though it came out he was gay with Ernie, I can see past that and recognize him for his achievements.

Veeky Forums is full of regressive left pseuds who prefer pomo obfuscation and muslim cock to science and rationality

max stirner

this, they can't wait to see white women breed with black men and turning themselves into traps through hormones and mental illness.

Sam Harris is beyond there comprehension level

Not sure how much time youve spent here but Veeky Forums is very right wing. We love Nietschke and refuse to read Middlemarch on principal.

>implying you can't be a right-winger and still think Middlemarch is a masterpiece

Kindly leave this place.

I'm a conservative who loves Middlemarch. I hate women but I guess it helps Eliot took on a male pseudonym? Atlas Shrugged is the book that means the most to me but i always saw Rand as an honorary male

Can someone give me the gist of his ethics? I hear it's garbage, but would like to know why it's garbage.

Just watch his lecture in Zoolander

Eliot knew she was part man or something. She knew she had the chops and didn't want to hinder herself with her pussy given name. Middlemarch is fucking amazing, and I'm convinced Eliot was smuggling a cock down there. Insights of a man, that one.

Yes.

You hate women? Damn son is this satire? Conservative principles aren't anti women.

Well she was really ugly, so she grew up and was taught like a boy would've been in an era where that meant not catering to her female sensibilities.

But also she was incredibly talented.

They really are.

He's a naive materialist, and I don't mean that to imply he is naive, merely that his materialism is purposefully ignorant of the history of philosophy.

If there is a political ideology that's meme-tier and fedora tipping it's the alt-right.