So Veeky Forums, we're in agreement that is now the face of New Sincerity (& Meta-Irony), right...

So Veeky Forums, we're in agreement that is now the face of New Sincerity (& Meta-Irony), right? Forget Tao Lin and his coked-up bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKpH-yrW1kY
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey pal, this ain't Tumblr.

can you stop posting this faggot every day?

But he's the face of Veeky Forums

no he is

fuck off, sam

>Sam Hyde loves Gene Wolfe
Patrician confirmed

Hey fuck you pal

>his coked up bitch
you better not be talking bout megan

>new sincerity
>not DFW our lord and savior

Is there a timestamp for that? I need to know.

Check out his Facebook page, he linked it there a few months ago.

just google exactly what he said

"Sam Hyde loves Gene Wolfe"

1st result

The MRA skit last night was the best part of his show yet imo

The single mother was good too though

Charls was just dropping red pills desu. Loved the bit about the state taking over from Jeff.

Charls does audiobook narration on the side. I'd really like to hear his rendition of BotNS

This goes on /tv/ you autistic retard

Uh there was nothing about MRA in it you brain-damaged subhuman spastic

its was MGTOW

easy to confuse, no need to be rude

These faggots post here lol

Nothing about that either except in the wacky hilarious episode title, and it's only easy to confuse if you have an extra chromosome

he's ok, too much pandering to angry beta males tho, I can see why he's so big here

did you miss the entire show?

He spent like half the episode making fun of Roosh and MGTOW/PUAs in general with the cripple

although its pretty clear you're just shitposting since all four posts you've made in this thread were just insults

he was only making fun of mystery

I really hate this shit so much, I'm a fan of MDE but hearing shit about the Alt-Right on NPR and television is really starting to hurt my head.

Hey he'll get more production value and memes will flourish in World Peace.

MDE may be something kind of remarkable in a few years' time, but I don't think they are at all "new-sincerity". They're extremly ironic, but it's not the same stupid layers on layers of irony memes are all about imo.

/pol/ likes to claim them as their guys but I don't think even the masculine redpilled superman character that Sam puts on is informed by his "alt-right" beliefs but I don't think it's pure expression of what he agrees with. i think MDE makes fun of that kind of person a lot and those kind of people on /pol/ look past it or do not see that it is parody. Does anyone else see this?

Do you have some examples of big sam mocking the /pol/ mindset?

Not at the moment. It's a discussion I have with my friends a lot recently, but it sort of pops up not as the major point of whatever the bit is but just an attitude and flamboyance about being a redpilled megaman.

I think his standup shows what I'm talking about a lot. I don't think the point of all of his several similarly left-antagonistic standup routines are all JUST to make cucks squirm but rather just show the extreme end of many ridiculous types of people we see online and in society these days, the /pol/ racist type too. I saw this in "*Cool It With The Anti-Semetic Remarks*" if I remember the name of that vid.

sam actually made a vertical cell phone vid a few years back mocking the /pol/ mindset, along the lines of "i regularly voice racist opinions, why doesn't anyone want to hang out with me?" but their vid library is so gargantuan i can't pin it down at the moment; if someone else knows the link i'd be grateful if they could post it

Have you read his Facebook, reddit posts and watched the Anthony fantano interview?

No, should I?

I have (the actual person you replied to btw) and I think he has his "alt-right" beliefs but that Sam doesn't seem above looking at how ridiculous some of those beliefs can sound and the way people who hold those beliefs get their message across online. He's antagonistic and macho, but it's wry and sardnoic not just pure irony or coded speech like /pol/ seem to believe it is.

I believe Sam is very self aware and absurdly aggressive as part of the humor, but /pol/ just sees it as pure expression and coded ironic dogma is my point, I guess.

I love it when he btfos numale cucks
definitely the most redpilled youtuber
whenever I get uspset over compulsively jerking off to blacked.com videos I watch some of his shows to cool off

>This video has been removed by the user

So what the hell is going on in here?

youtube.com/watch?v=PKpH-yrW1kY

I think this is the one you're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
it was probably this one

I believe Sam has become some sort of memetic shaman for the alt-right. if you go down far enough into the irony rabbithole, you can contact weird forces that slumber beyond our comprehension. needless to say, this can make a human being go insane. Think the Nazis or Stalinist dictatorships, they tend to have an important ritual, or in a sense, even religious, element.

So you think Sam is what happens when you go so far into irony you don't know what's what anymore? I'd like to give him more credit as an artist and comedian than what that implies.

I think you have schizophrenia

VIEWTIFUL JOE

Sam Hyde just likes to fuck with people, if anyone is looking for a deeper meaning, they're probably going to be disappointed.

>Oh man, he's so ironic, he's so deep in the irony man
That might as well be synonymous with "his intentions are so opaque they are literally impossible to decipher". If you think he's giving a critique on certain people or parts of society, can you genuinely point to something that Sam puts forth as an ideal? If he's actually attempting to give critique then he's just cowardly, because scattershot criticism of everything without some alternative ideal is just a cowardly attempt to be 'above it all' - beautiful soul syndrome.

He's like the negative form of Andy Kaufman. Andy Kaufman was always in character, but the resolution of his act wasn't a prank on the audience. There was some kind of inclusive moment, typically somewhat comedic, at the end of it all. Sam just fucks with people. That's my two cents anyway.

I feel this. I don't know about you, I still like Sam/MDE, but I think this is very true.

So basically he's just an IRL shitposter

itt: worthless faggots

CRACKER JOE