Anyone of you fags has tried this? Can you actually dodge taxes through this?

Anyone of you fags has tried this? Can you actually dodge taxes through this?

Attached: bhbhi.png (1078x185, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/april/sovereigncitizens_041310/domestic-terrorism-the-sovereign-citizen-movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want to cash out without the government knowing just use localmonero or darknet markets crypto for cash.

Don't drop the soap, fags.

enjoy being suicided

Worked for me.

nigger you just sell them on local bitcoins

Just sent my letter.

Jesus fucking Christ don't do this.

kek

whats the worst that could happen?

i sent this letter two weeks ago they still haven't contacted me again

HA as if the IRS gives a fuck about ANYTHING other then you giving them their fucking money. If you are born in this country and you are currently a citizen of this country they will take their money. If they send you a letter and you send one back with some bullshit sovereign citizen talk they will freeze your assets and throw your ass in jail. I would love to see some Veeky Forums retard in front of a judge attempting to explain that they are a "sovereign citizen"

"Are you a cop?"

Gotten me out of many-a potential problems

This. /thread

Absolutely!

Yep, worked great.

Everyone should do it.

Yep. Worked for me.

Yeah I also sell drugs and sent a letter to the FBI saying that I think it's unfair to send to me to jail
I can't believe no one does this more often

>A bitcoin trader on exchange platform LocalBitcoins and his father have been sentenced to prison terms after being convicted of running an unlicensed money transmission business.

>The Department of Justice announced late last week that Michael Lord and his father, Randall Lord, were sentenced to 106 months and 46 months, respectively.

You know cops are allowed to lie right? That question is a meme.

ofc it works millionaires are spending millions on good accountant firms to hide and reduce taxes but you user just found a new way how to avoid all the taxes.

I mean how could the smartest people on the planet not figure this shit out, dont tell this to others user you are sitting on a gold mine.

At what fuckin' point do we start hanging these tyrants?

Enjoy lickin that boot and suckin that dick for the rest of your life, faggot.

FOIA regarding what basis in American law requires you to pay income tax.
>Never hear back from the IRS ever again.

please tell me more of your gay dom fantasies

Not if they don't lie

Attached: thinkaboutit.jpg (504x415, 27K)

Just use LBC. My friend cashed 10s of thousands. Everythings all good

Just use your local bitcoin dispenser

Attached: bitcoin-atms-installed-prices-plummet_featured.jpg (1920x1200, 384K)

Holy fuck how shitty Amerika is?

Congress has the right to levy taxes by Article 1 Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution.

Section 8. Clause 1. The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

The President has the duty to enforce the law under article 2 section 3 of the U.S. constitution.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

The 16th amendment further clarifies the power of the government to collect taxes.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

The Internal Revenue Service itself was founded by the Revenue Act of 1862.

The government is well within its right to levy taxes.

Feels good not to be a burger.

Burgers are the ONLY people in the world that are obliged to pay taxes EVEN if they don't fucking live in the country. Just LOL.

>sovereign citizen

one of the most retarded memes to take root in the minds of burgerclaps since 'clinton's dead friends'. go on youtube, search sovereign citizen traffic stop and watch some compilations for laughs and a reality check

The IRS will have your nuts in a vice user.

Tithe time...

Attached: IRS_worker.jpg (640x360, 60K)

I filled my taxes today. They already accepted it. Here it goes if you are unsure how to do it.

Attached: 7E538FB0-0004-4457-AAA3-59C33E8AD7A5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

don't think so money

The IRS can take you to court. So you better have a good lawyer if want to try something like this. They have the power to garnish your wages, seize your assets, etc. Rich people try shit like this, but they have good lawyers/accountants, and they use legal loopholes and bend the rules, not outright break them

DO NOT do this, this dude is gonna get ass raped like no other.

>sovereign citizen
By saying these two words and identifying yourself as such, you fucked up. Have fun being on their watch list.
archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/april/sovereigncitizens_041310/domestic-terrorism-the-sovereign-citizen-movement