I don't have a car; If I have spare $3000 to spend I will rather open an investment account with an American broker and...

I don't have a car; If I have spare $3000 to spend I will rather open an investment account with an American broker and buy stocks.

Is this behaviour reasonable?

Attached: maruti-suzuki-800-car.jpg (525x285, 158K)

Depends how badly you need a car

I feel absolutely no need of it, as it's only a status symbol.

if you don't need a car don't buy it, a car for $3k would quickly need another 1-2k for repairs, it's not worth it

>3000$ car
>status symbol
wut

$1000 phone IS a status symbol.

A $3000 car isn't some overpriced piece of plastic shit for cult memebers

Well, in some countries (I guess 1st world as well?) having any car is seen as more beneficial to your image than having no car at all.

No not really, unless you live in NYC or la

Not really, you can get an old banger for pennies and it will still run, only cars over like £10/15k are4 status symbols

hey guys should i get a new bmw 340 or an audi s4

So you're asking a bunch of retarded neets who have never had a job in their lives if buying a car is reasonable behaviour?
You're never going to make it.

S4 is woman car

I assume there are some legit crypto trading NEETs on this board.

where do you live, op?
I couldn't get by without a car but many of my friends are ok with riding in smelly busses all day

Attached: 1520368256207.jpg (1280x960, 148K)

Core of a big city. "Having a car" is considered a must if you are older than 20 and not a complete broke in this country. Status symbol.

What country is this?

>buying a car as a status symbol
really? if that's what you want it for just invest it and buy a much better car in 6 months, 3k won't get you anything great

>just invest it and buy a much better car in 6 months

Attached: 1517408297079.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Russia.

Are you planning on gaining or losing money?

If you opt for the car don't crash it.

I just put financial stability as my first priority.

buy this, 1990s era ls400

Attached: 1996_lexus_ls-400_sedan_base_fq_oem_1_500.jpg (1024x645, 86K)