If a girl has lipstick on and she kisses u is it gonna be permanent?

if a girl has lipstick on and she kisses u is it gonna be permanent?

No, you just need some alchol to clean it

But oh boy, if she kissed you with lipstick on public, you wil look like a fagit, ayy

ayyy boiiiiii niglet nerd got his first fuk boi kisssss
yaaaaaa ayyyy lmaaooooo....

science man got hard and lipstick made him rocket.

its yaaa boiii skinny penis.

forever will you hab the red lips cuck boi.

Please stop guys this isn't funny I'm embarrassed now everyone at college saw

why the fuck are you posting on Veeky Forums.
what are you studying in college ?
and so who cares its 2k16 you can be without a gender and you will still be cool.
become an ayy lmao you will be collest gender.

No, but the AIDS is. If she's a big enough slut to kiss an autistic faggot like you, she'll fuck anything. I'd suggest you go get tested.

Why do you need to know? No girl is ever going to kiss you.

why the fuck you let her kiss you this way... man, she should have kissed you in the dick, that way is the only proper way to express feelings and no one would see the lipstick on your stick. Now you're fucked and the lipstick will stay on your face forever unless you clean it up with your friend's cum.

What is this thread?

Usual funposting, not everyone bullies CS majors and has 300k starting

Umi-chan a cute, CUTE!

>This entire thread

Veeky Forums - Science and Math

I hate anime poster so god damn much.

Not every college is in Americuck, user.

top kek hes about to get lynched by his college m8s unless hes in arts or some retarded shit...

little story i wanted tell you guys:

>So we were doing frosh
>it was beach day so most faculties had to go in the same buss.
>me and 3 other engineers get stuck in a bus full of art students
>one of the engineers is an asian dude but he is drunk out of his mind... trying to finish some sort of canned jack daniels
>suddenly he turns us [the other 2 engineers and I]
>basically yelling at us the question of what sort of engineering are we in.
>First engineer says E&C (some super combo of computers and electricity.)
>yellow drunk kid rages in happiness
>2nd engineer says the same shit
>Yellow drunk kid is about to ejaculate !!
>yellow drunk boi asks me
>calmly say... mech. eng.
>his sperm climbs back up and he's infuriated.
>he pushes me on the shoulder saying im not as cool as the other guys.
>i lulz a bit. knowing this guy is drunk and dont feel like arguing.
>But then he chuckles, gets out of his seat and Yells at the top of his lungs... "AT LEAST YOU'LL GET A JOB AT THE END OF YOUR 4 YEARS NOT LIKE THE REST OF THOSE ART FAGS!!!"

>I fucking lost it at that point.
>yellow drunk kid ended up puking the rest of the road out of the buss window.

That's perfect, I'm a nuclear physicists going into nuclear engineering, so I get the feels. My ex, and the mother of my children, is a fine art artist, I guess I'll still be paying all of the bills even though we're seperated. The joy of liberal arts. :')

have fun, get back with her... get a minor in psychology and condition her to become a house wife...
tell her the home is an inspiration to every artist ... get her fake quotes from picasso.
then you will live the greatest life.
at the same time dont let her bring up the children, she will poison their minds.

That's genius, I would if I was still attracted to her.

My plan is to move to Japan, get work in the nuclear engineering sector, marry a Japanese qt and make some hafu babies and then retire. Maybe end up doing some lecturing.

What do you think, user?

i urge you to go on a trip or transfer student bull to japan before you make any of your plans...
japan isnt like its pictured.
also get an idea of the culture, language lifestyle.

and i urge you when you go there respect there culture and let it be preserved... its the last of the nations that still has a sense of nationalism and its what makes it unique.

nevertheless ive heard recently that japan is going through difficult times economically.

so beware.

Other than that i wish you the best of luck and most importantly get married and get kids... dont fall for this rhetoric bullshit about being free. When you grow old you want someone you love to be next to you.

>how old are you, what country are you from, whats your ethnicity, and what uni did you grad from ?

>i urge you to go on a trip or transfer student bull to japan before you make any of your plans.
I've already been looking into it, though this is indeed helpful advice.

>japan isnt like its pictured.
I am aware, though I find the culture and history very interesting, the people traditionalist yet understanding.

>also get an idea of the culture, language lifestyle.
I'm currently learning formal Japanese, than I plan to move onto learning informal Japanese from an actual native speaker.

>and i urge you when you go there respect there culture and let it be preserved... its the last of the nations that still has a sense of nationalism and its what makes it unique.
Indeed, that's part of the inspiration for the move, I'm glad they have a sense of patriotism and traditional gender roles and spheres. I also respect the culture, and the consider the culture more important than the ethnicity.

>nevertheless ive heard recently that japan is going through difficult times economically.
Indeed, a flatline since the 80s, though luckily not a decline, besides, STEM and certainly the engineering sector pays well in Japan.

>Other than that i wish you the best of luck and most importantly get married and get kids... dont fall for this rhetoric bullshit about being free. When you grow old you want someone you love to be next to you.
Don't worry, I'm not a MGTOW, but I want to marry a woman who is respectable, intelligent but not corrupted by the 'newest' Western mentality.

>how old are you?
In my late twenties, now.

>what country are you from?
The 'United' Kingdom.

>whats your ethnicity?
White British, Gaelic-Norman admixture.

>what uni did you grad from?
Exeter into
Imperial College London.

you are on the right track then.
Its so unfortunate that i never get to meet people like you or people who hang out on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums.

It is very unfortunate when you look at how the women of the west have become. no sense of respect, honor or dignity. A culture erased and forgotten whilst being built on the ideas of degeneracy and narcissism.

I'm currently a 1st year mech eng at Mcgill Uni. in Montreal, though both my parents are lebanese, i was born and raised in Canada... so i consider myself Canadian (play hockey drink beer and eat poutine... and will forever stay loyal to this nation)
Dont worry im not a muslim, nor are my parents.

I also want to congratulate you on your countries independence.

other than that any other advice would be to read into philosophies and religions. They truly set guide lines on how you want to bring up your family and not spoil your kids while also letting them enjoy life.

Actually one more thing i just remembered... Please dont leave Britain. The nation needs you. You guys have become a minority in London and are slowly being erased. If you can bring your japanese waifu to england im sure she would love it. Try to preserve the founding people of your country.

AND DONT EVER FORGET YOUR ORIGINAL CHILDREN, cause if you do they will become white trash like what is happening to most british and american kids

>you are on the right track then.
Hopefully, just have to keep focused and make good use of time.

>Its so unfortunate that i never get to meet people like you or people who hang out on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums.
Very true, that's the nature of anonymous imageboard and the freedom they grant.

>I'm currently a 1st year mech eng at Mcgill Uni.
Nice, at least you didn't pick up a joke STEM subject and as you previously mentioned, be able to actually find a job. Mechanical engineering, along with automotive mechanics is one of my hobbies.

>though both my parents are lebanese, i was born and raised in Canada... so i consider myself Canadian (play hockey drink beer and eat poutine... and will forever stay loyal to this nation).
As I said, culture matters, not ethnicity, some cultures are better than others. It upsets me greatly the state of Canadian politics and its knock-on effect on the culture of Canadia. I mean, sane Canadian culture is some of the best in the Western world and happens to be one of the STEM powerhouses; I hope Trudeau fucks off soon.

>Dont worry im not a muslim, nor are my parents.
That's certainly refreshing, old-world Islam is the current tool of Western torment.

>I also want to congratulate you on your countries independence.
Thank you, though I do think the 'migrant children' fiasco was rather insulting, I guess the EUs last ditch attempt to fuck up the UK?

>other than that any other advice would be to read into philosophies and religions.
Another one of my hobbies, Machiavelli and Aurelius being some of my favourite, though rather contradictionary in some aspects.

>Please dont leave Britain. The nation needs you.
Perhaps, though, I'll always be a royalist.

>You guys have become a minority in London and are slowly being erased.
Tell me about it, Sadiq Khan is a joke, I hope they lynch him soon, or at very least arrest him.