Go to a cool Texas themed restaurant

>Go to a cool Texas themed restaurant
>Food is good, beer is awesome, even the salad was tasty
>THE FUCKING FORK TASTED LIKE IORN IT WAS FUCKING DISGUSTING
How does this happen?

I dont know what IORN is friend but when my silverware tastes like iron its because the stainless plating has wore off

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Veeky Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Hehehehe xDDD

Let's see those titties bitch

Someone touched it to tin foil, always makes silverware taste weird

Good for you. I'd win in a fight.

>I'd win in a fight.

this is increasingly irrelevant in modern society

go become an mma fighter and dance for our amusement if you want your strength to be of value

Did you go to the one in Georgia? If so it's because I used it to clean my bong. Didn't think it'd get to an user.

Post pic of your asshole

I don't think I've ever once considered the taste of a fork. This is a new thought for me.

i dont taste forks just the food on them i dont stick the entire fork into my mouth unless it is a must desu

did anyone ever accidentally bite into a fork like it was food when they were a lad

that pain was so uniquely bad that I still clearly remember it despite it not happening in like ten years

It's only happened to me one time and it was last year. It hurt like a bitch, and I thought my teeth were going to fall out.

8/10 copypasta
Good, not great.

>this is increasingly irrelevant in modern society
You'd find it pretty relevant if I kicked your ass.

Do you not have your flatware touch your tongue?

I grew up eating exclusively off silverware but after losing a breadwinner growing up I learned just how tinny modern flatware makes food taste

is this a copypasta I'm not aware of?

Then you'll either be in jail or paying out the ass for the foreseeable future :)

probably

no its potatoes.

I just saw it in another thread so I think some user is trying to spam it to become internet famous

This. I don't directly touch the fork or spoon with my lips or tongue. I just eat the food.