Bitcoin is currently in the fight of its life to stay above 8300

if it fails the whole market is done

Attached: mmorgue.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.

kek

unironically the next 4 hours are critical for btc.
if we close the day under 8k, we get a super bearish shooting star and will retest the 7-7.5k range

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 2.03.59 PM.png (1140x830, 53K)

pretty confident the memelines are pointing downwards. volume a shit

Just watch the trades going through. Noone is buying except for constant 0.001 orders by a bot every x seconds. As soon as the buywall bot is switched off btc will tank hard.

>this is a critical time for bitcoin
>the next hour is crucial to the future of bitcoin
kys

This, nobody is fucking buying. Why don't you retards understand this?

The only winning move in this environment is not to play. Try to short? You'll get dildoed. Try to long? Dumped on.

Plebs cant handle the fud and selling out, I see this every year, and will prob se many more in the coming years.

iron clad support at 8300

It'll break to about 6.9k, then recovery time. Comfy.

no
itll break to 6.9k, "stabilize" and then crash through 5 with a fine capitulation wick in 4.k
also there wont be a massive bounce

kek

CRITICAL

So we're in the clear then? Good to hear

Yep. Fuckers are retarded - stop trying to get rich quick and buy. It drops, dca and buy more. It's all about stocking up for the next bull run.

I think its because so many people drank the bear Kool Aide. They still want it to fall back to where they sold.

just look how no influencers are sharing the congress report that came out..They don't want the price to go up because their followers are in short positions.

Attached: 8D394C2A-A370-4465-8C25-79B285A37700.png (593x665, 463K)

blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk
Dump incoming

I need this biz. I'm almost completely hopeless. I FUCKING NEED THIS

Attached: retard wojak.png (961x1060, 255K)

the next 15 seconds are the most vital in the history of cryptocurrencies

Please please dump. I have shorts I am holding on to. Fuckn pump and dump

This.

source???

Attached: bizbitconnectd.png (646x595, 280K)

>The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.
The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.The next 15 minutes are absolutely critical for Bitcoin.

>whole market done
incorrect
majority of mining will move from GPU miners to CPU miners
such a shift will be backed by Microsoft and Apple as they connect all windows and mac operating systems to their own super pool.
Remember, you didn't hear this from me

>The next 15 bitcoins are absolutely critical for minutes