Are there really people on here who dont drink soda?

Are there really people on here who dont drink soda?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/03/27/471885452/when-500-palestinians-lose-their-jobs-at-sodastream-whos-to-blame
goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a25331/man-drinks-10-cokes-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most, I would hope

I drink carbonated water, beer, wine, coffee, tea, etc. but no soda.

It's not appealing to me, represents a large source of empty calories I don't need, and I can't fathom how people want to drink sugar water with a fast food meal.

It tastes good.

Lots of people don't drink soda.
Also: this tread again?

I wish I could stop drinking soda. It's so shit for you and sparkling water is too damn expensive or I'd just drink that.

i dont drink soda anymore. dropping soda did wonders for my weight

Same, I don't. I did a lot when I was a kid though but one day I just got over it and cut it off. However if I have an upset stomach I will throw back a half a can of Ginger Ale.

Soda is an occasional thing for me to have on public holidays or special occasions. I never consume that shit on a regular basis and I look down upon anyone that does.

I tried various ones when I was young.
Not for me.

I don't. The taste is disgusting.

"it makes them fat" so they resort to not exercising and eating 500 calories a day.

I only regularly drink water, coffee, and beer. Soda is like a dessert so I only drink it to treat myself.

I drink black coffee, water , flavored seltzer, unsweetened ice tea, beer, wine, bourbon, & vodka tonics. Maybe like 4-5 times a year when I'm having a slice of pizza I might actually drink soda.

I don't drink soda because it makes my blood feel like it's incredibly thick, makes me feel slow and tired, and my head feel weird, most sugary shit does.

Not sure if I could manage to live without Moxie.

That guy isn't drinking the soda for hydration, you goon. He's getting energy to burn.

I think the reason I never developed a taste for sugary drinks is that they were never in my home while growing up.

My parents drank lots of Diet Coke, but never sugary soda. I used to drink Diet Coke and occasionally get a craving for it, but that's about it for soda.

If I order a Diet Coke at a drive through and get a normal Coke, I throw it out after the initial sip. I can't stand the stuff and drinking that much sugar is just absurd, especially between bites of a meal.

I am astounded when I see fat people buy/order soda, it's ridiculous that they not only overeat but drink their calories too. Apparently lots of people don't drink water either.

I bought a (((Sodastream))) recently and really like it. Nice to have cold on demand carbonated water without dealing with the bottles and cans.

When I started drinking coffee all the time, I stopped buying soda and milk and soon dropped 40 pounds.

It becomes easier when you drop all fast food from your diet as well, soda really only tastes good in conjunction with greasy food.

I drink fountain pop at certain restaurants. And the occasional Vanilla Coke 20 oz.

Says a lot about sugary drinks really when pro cyclists are chugging them in the middle of a race.

only if cream soda is avaliable, here in mexico cream soda is kinda rare to see, so when i see it i usually buy a bottle, but other than that no soda for me

is topo chico a soda?

I can't say I never drink soda, but I doubt I have ever had more than 10 soda in any given year of my life.

I have a few cans of coke every day, feels good man

Don't you feel bloated after chugging a soda with dinner?

I stopped drinking soda when I realized I was drinking the carbonated Jew

Even worse, when I started boycotting nestle, I realized that the SodaStream was made and patented by Israeli settlers

Truly carbonation is the enemy of mankind and free thinking people

npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/03/27/471885452/when-500-palestinians-lose-their-jobs-at-sodastream-whos-to-blame

fucking kikes

>Drinking a soda while browsing the chans
>Feel a pain in my lower abdomen
>Immediately start chugging as much water as I can until the feeling subsides

I'm gonna be fine, r-right?

I fucking love soda, Dr Pepper especially but I rarely drink it. Like maybe once or twice a month, wayyy too much sugar to be putting into your system.

Serious question, is flavored sparking water bad for you? It has 0 calories, still has the nice fizzy feeling and tastes ok once you get over the sucralose after-taste. Is it too good to be true?

no i don't drink soda

>drinking fizzy sugar

Soda is for children.

Soda is terrible for children.

I'm trying to stop it. I felt kinda addicted to it whicih is scary.

I don't have much of a sweet tooth at all so pretty much never drink it. Occasionally I drink tonic water, but thats it. Never had a desire to drink it and it is far too sweet, even the sugar free stuff

use to drink alot of soda as a kid, but when i turned 14 i decided to stop drinking it just to see how long i could last, fast forward 5 years, decide to try soda just to try and remember the taste, felt like i was going to die, my body was not ready for that amount of sugar and carbonation, stayed up for two days straight vomiting my brains out. and thats why i think soda is poison.

yes

People who drink soda are people who eat fast food.

I drank soda everyday since I was 3 years old

guess what I'm 24 years old, 8 foot 2 and my friends call me Goliathor

For the most part, I'll mix a rum and cola or have a fountain drink once or twice a month

MUAAAhAAAAAAA THE FRENCH.... champagne hasalwesbencelebretedferisexcellence...

Yes. I hardly consume any sugar at all, so I sure as shit am not going to drink it like a hambeast

>Says a lot about sugary drinks really when pro cyclists are chugging them in the middle of a race.
Not really, they are sponsored to drink them otherwise they would just drink sugar+water.

Considering 99.9% of soda consumers aren't elite athletes, your logic is ridiculous.

You must be a fat sedentary fuck who eats protein powder daily because muh gainz.

I bought my wife a Sodastream for Christmas. I was going to buy her one 3-4 years ago but walked into the mall and saw white people with signs protesting something.

They were taking a break so I asked a woman what she was doing, and she told me about Sodastream and handed me a pamphlet.

At that time, I was like a lot of people who don't like Israeli politics and pretend to care about the Palestinians just to stick it to Israel.

Fast forward to the present day and I don't care for Israel, but I'd rather have them than Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, UAE, etc. I am honest with myself: I can't pretend that Israel preventing another flourishing Islamic country keeps me up at night. Another country that oppresses its people through violence, ignorance, etc., especially minorities, women, and gays.

The Sodastream is awesome. I'll buy the adapter so I can fill the tanks at any CO2 place for a fraction of the price soon.

I drink diet. I know it has it's own complications but I've got an immense caffeine addiction and can't seem to kick it.

One of these days.

Been drinking almost exclusively sodas until 14. I was a fat kid.
8 years later, I use them mainly mixed with strong liquor.

>diet coke
>never sugary soda
Pick one.

I don't drink soda, fruit juice or milk.
Haven't had any for the past 6-7 years.

I only drink water or coffee

I literally can't give up soda without gaining at least a couple pounds from all the other bad shit I end up consuming.

I try to explain to people that soda should be considered a treat or dessert, not an every day thing. It tastes really good, and is fine occasionally. But its not an every day thing.

But I then realize that the people who don't understand that also don't get that treats and desserts shouldn't be an every day thing either, so they just don't get it.

good point

Figure out a professional athletes ratio of calories consumed daily to calories expended daily, and then figure out your own.

You'll quickly understand why he can/should drink a soda, and why you shouldn't.

Every once in a while. Like if I'm out and about walking around town I might buy a bottle or can of coke.

I don't know how people can drink litres of the stuff every day though. You must feel like shit and your teeth will get ruined.

I drink, in order
Water
Coffee
Milk
Beer (sometimes substituting diet 7 up if I don't want the beer effects)
Shakes/floats that have in them

Most days I don't drink soda or beer either one.

I buy soda maybe less than 10 times a year. Usually I buy carbonated water or beer if I don't dink milk or tap water.

4 or 5 years soda free here

don't even care about them, literal sugar water.

I quit recently. But I do drink those San Pellegrinos with fruit flavours. They're pretty good.

I only drink soda when I make my poppy seed tea.

My nose runs to shit and I get depressed and yawny without it.

I drink coke and energy drinks because coffee is vile.

My childhood experience with soda is that weird stuff that stings your mouth because I'm a fucking baby. I still drink carbonated things rather slowly.

Not that it matters because I'm still a fat fuck.

WTF i hate soda stream now

Reminder soft drinks are called that for a reason ... Its for the weak/soft minded basically children and those who failed to grow up no matter what age

If you are 20/30/40/50+yo and enjoy even a drink of this mess your basically a retard whos is in a retarded community with retarded senses and should feel ashamed. The same goes for any unatural sweets with deserts and ice creams ar the top of the list of retard multipliers

I'm sure the 400 Palestinians who worked for them loved the company, until the anti-Israel crowd made them lose their jobs.

Did you chug a 2-liter or something?

Yes and to no surprise they look nothing like the pic you posted...

Yup.

I don't touch the shit.

yes, i quit "cold turkey" about a year ago

Get Kroger brand in cans. Dirt cheap and the fizziest one I've found.

Only soda I've drank in past 15 years is to use it for chasing shots of whiskey...

Have not had soda in nearly 7 years. Only acception is Ramune which I'll have once a year, and Calpis (if that even counts) maybe 2-3 times a year.

nah man just one of those glass bottle cokes and then the "magic" happened

The vast majority of the time cyclists just use straight up sugar gels for energy while riding. They change it up with chocolate bars and cakes and those little coke cans because energy gels are miserable and a little treat goes a long way to keeping your spirits up on a hard day.

I can't think of any sponsorships coca cola has with cycling teams, especially not with AG2R.

I really enjoy sodas but I have like one a week on average - varying with how hard I've been working and whether I find something new or interesting looking.

Never had a soda in my life. I drink pretty much nothing but water and tea.

Pussy

I drink it at least a few times a month.
Weirdly I'm the opposite of a lot of people here and rarely ever drink alcohol

That's the way it should be, I only drink soft drinks on a weekend when I have a shitty meal or with alcohol. Even that's a bit more than necessary I think. I think there was talk of a sugar/soft drink tax before. If it weren't the fact that'd it'd only be the socio-economically retarded that suffer I would be support it.

i have never drank a soda in my life, and look down on the fatso armexicans that suck down their luxurious sugar diabetes drink with distain. I only drink distilled rainwater and homemade beer and moonshine that i make myself.

I drink soda pretty regularly but it's my only vice

>mfw people go "Omg you disgusting fuck how can you drink that unhealthy shit" and then take a puff of their cigarette and drink another swig of booze

>alcohol as bad as soft drinks

Liver failure will kill you more reliably than kidney stones, and drinking a can or two of soda a day while otherwise eating healthy won't give you diabetes any faster than drinking alcohol regularly will destroy your liver

this guy drank 10 sodas a day to see what would happen.

In one month his bodyfat jumped from 9% to 16%

goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a25331/man-drinks-10-cokes-day/

Who would have guessed that exactly what you'd expect to happen would happen?

I switched to sparkling water/club soda because I couldn't cold turkey. Soda pop has proven to be the hardest thing to quit in my life, and I quit alcohol and tobacco. I think the fact that the alternatives are shit when it comes to eating out has to be it. When I'm at a restaurant, their usual drinks are water, lemonade, coffee, and soda, not much else.

>carbonated Coffee and tea.

Disgusting.

>a can of soda is a serving
>a serving has 100-160 calories
>a pound is 3500 calories
>consuming an extra 1000-1600 calories a day on top of what you normally have (2000 calories average)
well no fucking shit you gained body fat, especially if you didn't exercise whatsoever

once you stop for a while you stop craving it

Yep, hi.

I drink coffee in the morning and water throughout the day. Occasionally, I'll have a couple beers.

What if he drank ten beers a day, does that seem more reasonable?

I don't because I'm not fat

I only ever drink soda when I'm eating most foods. Otherwise, I just have water.

I only drink water. Why the fuck would I drink liquid sugar with flavouring?

>20/30/40/50+
That's some serious idiocy right there, wow

Only with fast food otherwise no and I don't eat fast food often. Its not that good.. I drink a lot of caffeine drinks however

I'm sure that's still much cheaper but if you didn't know you can go to staples for example and trade your old empty can for a new one at half off or so

I'd drink a Cherry Coke whenever but yeah no soda it's very rare if I do indulge but this shits too good never pass up a vanilla coke/cherry coke they're the drinks of the gods.

>get a whisky and coke on a plane
>they give me a whole can of coke
>feel sick because how of disgusting coke is

ugh

Nope. Flavored sparkling water. Fuji Apple to be exact. About 3 to 4 quarts a day.

>being a desk jockey
>not running after work
>not swimming after work
>not going for hikes and bike rides after work.

You can burn calories too... Lay off the video games.

Nutrition and health is more than burning calories. Drinking soda isn't going to help you in anyway.

Beer literally makes you fat. Yeah, it is.

The only time I have sodas these days are when I sit down at restaurants, which is maybe once a week, and when I have a migraine to make the medicine work faster.
During the summer I would drink a 52oz from the gas station just about every day (I was a poorfag and it was basically my snack for the whole day). Then at the beginning of August I went to the doc, and he said I should lose some weight. I stopped the soda besides what I said above, and didn't change much else, and I lost 15-20 lbs by December.