I heard Clinton bring up the alt-right

I heard Clinton bring up the alt-right.

Any books I can read about this movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OYfR1IfEdLA
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic_of_Enlightenment
bookzz.org/book/2470553/2d8e36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, they are for the most part barely literate idiots.
I could list you some conservative authors of significant quality, but frogposters don't read.

start with

My Twisted World - Elliot Rodger
Infinite Jest - Thomas "DFW" Joyce

textbooks on logic, science, and biology

I read your post just now, and I didn't ask for stale conservative drivel. I want books about this movement in particular.

I hate to associate it with this alt-right meme, but if you want neo-reactionaries the Moldbug is what you're after

this is from 2009 so well before these ideas were getting attention:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html

Read Hypersphere, it was created by some of the most famous alt-righters.

from what i understand NRxers dream of a world where people with autism spectrum disorders rule over normies with an iron fist. sounds p cool

autists do rule you

What's "alternative" or "mainstream" is a spook.

It's not a movement.
There are no books on it.
It's just shitposting on /pol/.
Barely literate isn't illiterate, hence why I called you barely literate and not illiterate, idiot.

just lurk /pol/

>Clinton made a speech about "shitposting on /pol/"
No, she made it clear that it was a movement. If you don't want to be helpful that's fine, just stop trying to troll me.

By the way, someone who doesn't read IS illiterate. I think we both know who the "barely literate" one here is.

Alt-right is a pseud generated, liberal perpetuated meme. It took what was previously unmemeable and streamlined it into a mainstream idiocy. Where buzzwords like David Duke and 'frog worship' are interpreted as being used without a shred of selfawareness.

You're better off reading Evola.

Neoreaction= im a nerd who fantasizes about getting fucked in the ass by a greasy tech venture capitalist's mighty randian cock

Moldbug is not really one of those people. He's a bit of a strange character. He's a Jewish California tech guy who I think was at one point a libertarian. He's also married and has children.

Why he spent like 2 decades combing through the annals of Western reaction and ranting on the internet about the evils of democracy is a question I will leave for psychologists but his stuff is often very thought-provoking, and the sources he exposes you to are even more interesting.

>No, she made it clear that it was a movement.
The fact that she made it clear doesn't mean shitposting on /pol/ is a movement.
Shitposting on /pol/ is still shitposting on /pol/.
Shouting PEPE on a speech is more or less what the movement is, memes.
> If you don't want to be helpful that's fine, just stop trying to troll me.
We get what, 10 daily /pol/ threads, lurk more or fuck off or better yet ask them.
>By the way, someone who doesn't read IS illiterate.
Someone who cannot read is illiterate, not someone who doesn't read.
>I think we both know who the "barely literate" one here is.
Yes, now fuck off.

An all around embarrassing reply, every one of your "points" are demonstrably false. You write like a redditor too.

Sandstorm by Darude

I identify as alt-right as well and here are some essential reads that'll provide you with enough evidence and logic to BTFO nu-male cucks and feminists:

>'On Women' by Schopenhauer
>Mein Kampf by Hitler
>The Culture of Critique Series by McDonald
>the Decline of the West by Spengler
>Sex and Character by Weininger
>Art of the Deal by Trump
>Manipulated Man by Vilar
>My Twisted World by Rodger
>Unabomber's Manifesto
>Brevik's manifesto
>The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
>The Bell Curve

This will redpill you, but Veeky Forums will try to dissuade you from achieving enlightenment

Sure, will you fuck off with these non-Veeky Forums threads now?

>ywn read the paragraph where Zizek fucks Wittgenstein for the first time again

You have not actually read the Decline of the West. Stop tarnishing its name by associating it with that other bullshit

This is a thread about alt right literature. If you don't know of any then get the fuck out of the thread, kid.

I would like quality conservative author recs.

>leftist retard detected

Very few /pol/fags ever read anything beyond Stop Being A Pleb memes, why would you expect them to know anything about it beyond the name?
It's almost as idiotic ad listing Evola as a traditionalist because he said the word tradition. I'll post it in a few minutes mate, although it will be based mostly on the Catholic tradition, my interests were mostly focused on it.

Anything Arktos publishes.

>leftist
I will out-reactionary you m8. I simply don't like people calling Spengler reactionary or fucking 'alt-right'. He invented an entire philosophy of history, he wrote an absolutely beautiful and amazing book about world history and the West in particular, he influenced a shit ton of people including Wittgenstein and Heidegger and the most random assortment of others.

That he has been forgotten/relegated to being a 'reactionary' is a crime.

I dont; even mind some of what you posted there, the Schopenhauer and the Unabomber manifesto both have interesting stuff. But they are nowhere near The Decline of the West, and Spengler was not a fucking reactionary

Schopenhauer was fucking spot on about inferior roastwhores, and Unabomber inspired Breivik to dissect how the Left is destroying the world.

Spengler is along the same lines, do you honestly think he's a feminist cuck?

Alt right is like the Norwegian black metal of political philosophy. Mostly harmless posturing, some genuine interesting stuff, no rules besides edgy and some people will burn a church.

You have three/four major veins:

>Mold buggian neo-reaction
Mold bugs blog and his disciples.
Essentially let's return to monarchy, and why the left always wins guys?

>Accelerationism
Nick land.
What would it feel like to be a techno cyber vampire sent back in time to ensure absolute spirit *cough* I mean A.I. is actualized...
Exactly like this?

>IQ realism/government by race/racial realism

Some types prefer different governments [sic] so whites might be destroying liberty by making countries less white

>No PC bullshit populism

Prevalent in all categories and on its own. Meme magic and dindoos whatever. Pepe. Have a laugh

Spengler transcends your facile identity politics and identifies the source of Western decline as being a part of the natural lifespan of civilizations. He points out that this has happened in every civilization ever, our situation is nothing new.

The Left are a cancer but everything dies, you can't turn back time. Western people will never again have a real religious feeling or sense of purpose. There will be no more crusades, no artistic innovation, no optimism or love for self in the West. We have witnessed 400 years of revolution and reaction and the pattern is clear, we are going the way of Rome and Baghdad and so many others.

If we bring back the white race and make sure white populations can live in peace without racemixing then we will see Western civilization soar to new heights and usher in a new white dawn.

Deus fucking Vult. Think about what kind of world you want your children to grow up in. You can't give up

>There will be no more crusades, no artistic innovation, no optimism or love for self in the West

This is also bullshit. There is nothing particularly important about the West than for a time it dominated. But only for a fraction of human history. A fraction, of a fraction, of a fraction.For most of man's civilized time, The Egyptians ruled. Beyond that the Near East. For a time China.

Humanity is capable of great things, great achievements of terrible war or unparalleled innovation and problem solving. The West is not the be all end all of these things, and it never was.

>If we bring back the white race and make sure white populations can live in peace without racemixing then we will see Western civilization soar to new heights and usher in a new white dawn.
>Deus fucking Vult. Think about what kind of world you want your children to grow up in. You can't give up

This is a board specifically for people educated, not for people with a high school understanding of history.

>this is what leftism does to your brain

>this is a board specifically for (((educated))) people who have gone through liberal indoctrination institutions

ftfy

I don't see where you found an argument to the contrary in my post. There is nothing 'better' about the West than there was about Classical or Arabic or chinese civilization.

You see the west as the pinnacle of education and enlightenment, yet at the very same time demand that your specific ideology be promoted and the education you pride yourself on that we have shouldn't be listened to because it's allegedly corrupt by conspiracy. A conspiracy for you not to get your way.

This is not how life works. Perhaps it is not the fault of grand nonsensical conspiracy but the fact that academics disagree with you, and academic consensus is what truly matters.You can't say we're the educated ones and decry education as the evil jews.You can't have it both ways.

>There is nothing 'better' about the West than there was about Classical or Arabic or chinese civilization.

My point was that it isn't the end for those things you mentioned. It's always in a state of beginning for all involved, especially today. The only real end would be the ending of mankind.

It's precisely because I have been educated in the wonders of Western Civilization that I support the Alt Right. Orwell, Shakespeare, Socrates, Nietszche, General Robert E. Lee.... what would they think to see their sons and daughters throw it all away? All the glories of the west... gone, alas. Replaced by Twerking, Sharia courts and transgenderism. My fellow patricians, everything we love and cherish is in danger. It is time to take a stand. Trump is our Lionheart, Our Charles Martel, our Robert E Lee, he is our last hope. If neccessary I shall lie down my life for EVROPA, for the honor of my people. TRUMP!

>Orwell, Shakespeare, Socrates, Nietszche, General Robert E. Lee

You aren't educated in Western Civ

Isn't this picture what they read? Also that book called the 'rational' male and Jack Donovan, at least that is what Amazon's "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" and Goodreads' "Readers Also Enjoyed" showed.

I was actually interested in reading stuff, but tried one and it was basically poetry and not very profound so I got bored.

I would like to know more about this Alt Right movement.

Have the New Atheists inspired them as well?

Since the 60s academia has been taken over my cultural marxists intent on breeding out whiteness.

>Have the New Atheists inspired them as well?

Pretentious inspires pretention.

You are responding to an ironic meme post

I explicitly said 'in the west', in the sense that Spengler meant. I have no doubt there will be future civilizations that will create great things.

You haven't actually read anything by Nietszche, Socrates has no surviving works and Orwell is for teenagers

Except Cultural Marxism died before the 60'sand what you're witnessing is capitalism. You have a mish mash uneducated understanding of how the world actually works and if you have social critique (while otherwise decrying social critique), then read.

Cultural Marxism was an idea that one should beat Capitalism at its own game of marketing itself. Except Capitalism was far better because it was amoral, and could do what it wished in whatever way possible without a sense of standard, for which the theory at the time did not.

As for the idea consensus is corrupt, that peer review is corrupt. I'm going to demand cited sources. And once again, you will not supply them. As your kind never does.

>Socrates has no surviving works
My bad obviously I meant he never wrote anything down

Thanks pal, I'll be waiting.

>Except Cultural Marxism died before the 60's

Nice try retard. Try seeing any new Disney movie, they always are about muh equality, and racemixing couples feature in Hollywood movies. Coincidence?

You're awful at bait. It has a certain quality to it of how obvious it is, but it also suffers from how obvious it is. Over all a 5.4/10

Explain to me how letting 2 million uneducated Muslims into Germany and paying them for it has anything to do with capitalism.

>you: "cultural marxism isn't real!"
>me: "here are a couple of examples from (((cultural marxist))) controlled media"
>you: "y-your baiting me! You're a troll!"

Leftists, everyone

>Explain to me how letting 2 million uneducated Muslims into Germany and paying them for it has anything to do with capitalism.

Explain to me how it doesn't have precedent? Explain to me how it happened in the first place.

The Alt Right is one of my many cultural enemies, such as communism, and like I said many more.

But can we flung a bit less shit at each other?

Me: Cite a source that peer review in toto has been corrupted beyond a reasonable doubt
You: Disney Movies

It's clearly to cause a demographic shift in the West, destroy white culture, and make the white race obsolete

An empty and meaningless reply, what more can you expect from a pseud.

>It's clearly to cause a demographic shift in the West, destroy white culture, and make the white race obsolete

Nope try again. I'll give you a hint, there's profit incentive involved in multipleways.

>muh white persecution complex

Fuck off cuck

They're after the white race. You're right. You are one of the few who know.....they can't handle the truth.......

>profit
>enormous strain on economy, high unemployment and unhappy population

If you believe in the superiority you claim to have then this won't worry you

Could you miss the point any harder. I'm giving you another chance. I'm praying you'll miss the point again

>Except Cultural Marxism died before the 60'sand what you're witnessing is capitalism.

>Implying both of them don't compliment one another
>Implying I don't hate both

You've dodged the question 3 times. You are confusing capitalism with something else no doubt.

So, ok, I want to actually learn about the Alt Right instead of insulting back and forth.

What's up with the Unabomber, is it meming or does the Alt Right actually have anarcho-primitivist tendencies? That is very surprising to me since primitivism is usually on the left spectrum.

And as I understand it is a kind of revolutionary movement but not unified in ideology except for a unified dislike of the establishment. Right?

Don't even respond to him. He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. Probably worships Zizek lol

You dodged the point 3 times. Dodge it again

fuck this gay earth; politics is for plebs; racial identity is for plebs; national identity is for plebs; caring about the environment is for plebs; all teleology is for plebs; caring about the future of man kind is for plebs

the only thing that matters in life is personal experience of the sublime and memes and the selective consumptions there of

youtube.com/watch?v=OYfR1IfEdLA

Thank you for proving my point. If only this were Reddit and you could go back to edit the "capitalism" out of your post and replace it with whatever you're imagining.

Also I browse Zero Hedge from time to time, it seems that the alt right has some presence there.

I bet something like the movie Fight Club had some influence on the movement as well.

>racial identity is for plebs; national identity is for plebs

Your white ancestors are rolling in their graves. You are irredeemably cucked by cultural marxism

I'm imagining that there's more profit incentive in war and geopolitical engineering than there is in you. And that's quite literally true and lead you to this mess.

Again cultural marxism doesn't exist.

>"muh ebul white people and capitalism created war in the middle east!!"

Your a retard

>Again cultural marxism doesn't exist.
I am not alt right, and cultural marxism is a big boogeyman. But it does exist in some way.

Marx has been hugely influential and his ideas have been used in I think critical theory and the Frankfurt school.

I never said anything about white people being evil. You are literally designed to look for biases that are not there.

Fhf

>I am not alt right
>muh Frankfurt School conspiracy theory

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>But it does exist in some way.

It literally doesn't. If you want to make up a conspiratorial bias come up with something that hasn't existed beyond the concept phase. Call it the "academics don't like my conspiracy theories" conspiracy theory.

>Frankfurt School conspiracy theory
Lol. Who says anything about conspiracy? I read some history of philosophy book that mentioned them and they used Marxist ideas.

Maybe I remember it wrongly that is possible.

>Makes outlandish and demonstrably false claim
>Gets called out on it
>Heh y-you goyim are just too stupid to get it for 5 posts

Certainly a Jew behind these posts.

>immigration is capitalist because it will lead to war and money for capitalists

This dumbfuck doesn't understand that the immigrants are trying to be integrated, it's the exact opposite of putting them at war with the native population. Such poor rhetoric, do not reply to this post you kike.

>This dumbfuck doesn't understand that the immigrants are trying to be integrated, it's the exact opposite of putting them at war with the native population. Such poor rhetoric, do not reply to this post you kike.

You just brought up a non point I didn't even bring up.

And yes Fraunk, everyone who disagrees with you is a jew.This is your safe space, nobody can disagree with you ever. Never cite a source and yell and scream and kick.

So what is this:
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/

Irony.

What does critical theory and the cultural marxist bogeyman have to do with each other?

It is very ironic you are like the people you are constantly on the look for, yes. Highly ironic.

There's no such thing as the alt-right. It's a made up term used by leftist conspiracy theorists to describe everything they hate.

But it very clearly does exist.

Maybe I am wrong with what is meant with cultural marxism, but I thought critical theory was what was meant with cultural marxism since it takes ideas from Marx.

Now I looked at Wikipedia, it seems that it was actually used as such but now is associated with conspiracy. That went kind of fast, I am pretty sure I remember cultural marxism as being neutral.

Holy shit you're retarded

LOL

You fuckers are so uneducated you can't even connect the Frankfurt School with critical theory anymore.

kill you'are'selve.

Read a book

Connect it. It should be really easy, connect it.

Ok, here it goes. It will contain authors who were not conservative at all, but were/are important figures for the general framework and certain beliefs.
I can post some fiction too later on.
Anyway,
The Great Heresies, The Servile State, The Jews by Hilaire Belloc
On Law, Morality and Politics by Thomas Aquinas
The Republic, Laws by Plato
Ethics, Metaphisics, Politics, Categories by Aristotle
Law, Legislation and Liberty, The Road to Serfdom by F.A. Hayek
After Virtue, Whose Justice? Which Rationality by Alasdair MacIntyre
Aquinas by Edward Feser
The Human Condition by Hannah Arendt
Heretics by G.K. Chesterton
Political Writings of St. Augustine
Europe: Today and Tomorrow by Joseph Raztinger
Democracy In America by Tocqueville
The Conservative Mind by Russel Kirk
Reflections on the Revolution by Edmund Burke

I wanted that retard to explain it. He clearly hasn't a clue what critical theory was for the Frankfurt School

>Tfw the Left have been the establishment for about 2 decades now
>Tfw the Left have commanded social attitudes for about 2 decades now
>Tfw the Right are finally those rebellious underdogs that the Left always imagine themselves to be

Good times, good times.

Unabomber has nothing to do with the Alt-Right, he was a luddite terrorist who was targeting inappropriate targets for his cause, and he also happened to be a genius with a great deal of insight into technological society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic_of_Enlightenment
bookzz.org/book/2470553/2d8e36

here you go

Its the entire point for the Frankfurt school existing, not the fevered dreams indicated by pic to the left

>muh left right dichotomy