Drinking my first Yeungling beer right now. What do I think of it Veeky Forums?

Drinking my first Yeungling beer right now. What do I think of it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/188969/red-states-outnumber-blue-first-time-gallup-tracking.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're not a local, you realize it's just another shitty adjunct lager. If you are a local, you think it's great and worth the extra couple dollars

This. It's basically mediocre swill not worth your time or a thread.

/thread

Not OP but Yuengling is the best beer in America. Fuck Micro-Breweries.

Do you actually think this based on your palate or are you a brainless ideologue who will consume anything made by a company that aligns with your political beliefs?

Get a Tsingtao.

Yuengling supported Drumpf.
Fucking bigots

>bigots

Why does everyone think of that first thing?

It's far more likely that they just have ties to the mob.

I was gonna bash that sweet swill, but I might order one next time I'm out. Used to be my goto when it was $4 a pint special at my local overpriced pub. Now all you liberal douchebags know how the majority of Americans have felt for the last 8 years. Oh, eat a dick faggot.

>how the majority of Americans have felt for the last 8 years
the majority that didn't vote for trump?

I.e. the majority...

You're supporting union busting. Good job. Maybe get a Papa John's pizza to go with your beer.

the MAJORITY as in working fucking tax payers.

That sounds fucking awesome.

Kek. No.

"red" states tend to receive more federal tax dollars than than they collect, a large part of which is social programs aimed at poverty and hunger.

Cucks detected

Don't worry. They just voted to have all those social programs and government assistances they rely so heavily on taken away from them in a couple weeks.

My wifes son also supports Bernie Sanders

never had it, been drinking for 10+ years and I never bothered looking for it on the shelves...maybe because i'm on the west coast.

>absolutely based

Best meme beer, my wife's bull lobes it

If you don't like beer, you can just leave out the "meme" part.

My wife's sons bull likes beer though, so that means if I like beer my wife will sex me again

I marathoned my first yuengling a few days ago
it was a more expensive busch

Wtf are you talking about? I live literally 15mins away from the brewery and the only time you see people drinking lager are 20something's who go to the bar for $1.25 lager pint night.

Locals are super proud of it, but bafflingly, Busch and Miller lite are by far the most popular.

t. Barfly

I don't know. I'm not fucking psychic.

Their light lager is one of the only macrobrew lights with any flavor at all. If I'm swilling beer, it's the best choice at 99 calories a 12oz serving. Typically I'm more of a Gin and Tonic guy.

Why the hell aren't you drinking Shiner?

For me, Yeungling is poured at the same price as any other domestic. I'm not looking to get into anything that isn't on draft.

This beer doesn't make sense to me. It is cheep to buy as 12 pack or case or six pack or whatever, as all beer will be compared to draft but its cheaper than most other adjunct lagers, usually pbr price point at a gas station.

Walk into a restaurant and the markup is above regular adjunct lagers like Budweiser or whatever.

I don't understand, how is it cheap as fuck everywhere but restaurants and bars. wtf.and i know every beer is cheap but at restaurants and bars but why does yuengling have even more markup than other brands when it enters such an establishment

logically it should cost the same as pbr at an establishment but they mark it up like its a more "premium" beer i just dont get it.

...How am I supposed to tell you what you think of it?

This is weird to me, as every bar in my area treats it like any other domestic. It's always listed under the same price as Bud or Coors. I wonder if the distribution channels aren't as good in your area.

jesus christ, only getting half the facts
i think you mean 'blue' states from your post (don't know why you put 'red' in quotes but i'll go with it)
'red' states have a higher draw on federal money than 'blue,' but 'blue' states contribute the least back into the federal 'pot' of money
California is notorious for contributing far less than they take from the government, same as New York; your go to 'blue' states

ew gross, no thank you to beer then

A more expensive version of PBR or High Life

Thanks for telling me, I'm going to go buy some right now. Daily reminder, you'll be the first on the wall when the glorious revolution happens.

Mississippi receives the most federal money per capita than any other state and contributes the least per capita. They're also the reddest of any red state.

they also have more black people per the proportion of the population than any other state. By "reddest" you meant to say you hate our african kings and queens you fucking racist

B-but corn is not an ingredient in traditional beers, user.

they aren't even in the top 10 most likely to vote repub
they aren't the "reddest" state
where did you get that?

most recently Oklahoma was the reddest and before that it was texas, about 10-15 years ago

gallup.com/poll/188969/red-states-outnumber-blue-first-time-gallup-tracking.aspx

The governor has been republican for a long time. Both houses of the state legislature have had a republican super-majority long before Drumpf reared his ugly orange head. US representatives and senators have been republican for a long, long time.

Since the civil rights legislation of the 60's MS has been overwhelmingly republican.

>ahhh, the champagne of cheap swill

Do you have something against craft beer or something? Do you think it's un-American? Or are you really just that cheap?

Can't call it a majority when 6 million illegals voted for her illegally. She lost hard.

It's alright but more than two bottles makes my stomach cramp up. Nothing else does, just Yueng.

>6 million illegals voted for her illegally. She lost hard

Kind of an old joke at this point, user.

>6 million illegals voted for her illegally

Legitimate source? And don't say Breitbart or Alvin Jones or any of the sputtering blowhards on Clear Channel.

Bigot:
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Don't you mean this

>First time getting drunk was in China at age 16
>Get served Yuengling
>Don't realize that Yuengling is American and not Chinese until I'm 21 and browsing the liquor store

I think its fine but its sweet and they supported Trump so I'm done buying them

Not a beer person but I normally always order Yeungling when I get one

Great price and good beer. I guess a lot of states do not have it though.

Its a lie to legitimize his victory on a technicality.

All those intimidation forces were out looking to scrutinize anyone that wasn't white. How did 6 million people get by them? There was once again no major cases of voter fraud.

Just buy Olde English. 99.9% of their customers voted for Clinton. Some twice.

>they supported Trump so I'm done buying them

preach

How come he GAINED votes in every state that twat Stein forced a re-count?

>h-he won by a landslide if you just don't count california!

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Yet still not enough to get a majority of the votes

They re-counted 3 states not 50.

So, no legitimate source on the 6 million.

What's your legitimate source for Drumpf gaining votes in each state during the recount and how many votes was it?

city people all voted for hillary

rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf

White conservatives love fried chicken.

Say it nice an slow, so it really sinks in.......
President Trump

cletus

It's more accurately divided by educated and uneducated if you actually look at the statistics.

Nigger

He will let you prep his beers and open them for him while he balances them on your wife's back while he's doggying her. It will only result in you having two things to prep, the bull and his beer, instead of only one.

Sounds better and better.

But true though

Yes, I also prep her anus with lubricant for her bull. Sometimes I use my bee_hole as a beer bottle opener for him as well