I'm not smart, I want to be more smart, how do I be more smart?

I'm not smart, I want to be more smart, how do I be more smart?

Study.

But I study and I do bad and I dont study good

Get an athletic scholarship.

Well, considering that any normal human brain should be able to improve with dedicated studying, you've probably got some form of physical disability with your brain. I would suggest giving up, an heroing, or going for the water boy route and aiming for this:

But I have low t and I'm bad at sports

Avoid xenoestrogens, improve your diet and fitness, promoting testosterone production and then once physically fit enough, bulk and start lifting.

Will that get rid of my gyno and wide hips?

This is the only true answer.

Man, I'd just kill myself if I was that fucked, that isn't a fun existence. :/

I want to but I'm too scared

do math problems in your head a lot

Start your own Youtube channel

Eet moar braynz!

W-why do they walk like that...

>tfw too intelligent to be smart

Kill yourself, obviously

He said smart, not knowledgeable.

Germans are weird.

The wonder drug that is adderall.

Learn a lot of big words and use them in conversation. Memorize useless facts and bring them up as much as you can. Read pop-sci articles and discuss them as if you know what they mean. Act like you're better than everyone else.

Congratulations, you're smart.

*Swedes

What intelligence do you want to improve in?

Chances are you probably encompass a high amount in one of the intelligences but because it isn't le math and logic you feel stupid.

>What intelligence do you want to improve in?
>Implying that there is more than one intelligence
If you are smart in a thing then you can be smart on anything else

Let me help you Charlie. You just need to get someone from your family to sign this here.

this is a good starter. Try to say "paradigm" or "meta-" during your sentences. If you can quote notorious ancient person to make your point too, like "Yeah but, as Nietzsche said in his celebrated memoir in 1879, the meta-conscioussness oh Humanity cannot be undersetood with the current reductionistic paradigm."