Refrigerator thread? i'm a single 22 year old who lives alone

refrigerator thread? i'm a single 22 year old who lives alone

Looks pretty healthy. That spinach?

poverty/10

>empty fridge
>healthy

Yeah, okay.

why do you have so much water

tfw can't find my vertical pizza box fridge pic.

>keeping your piss bottle in the fridge

Do you want me to send you some money?

i need a lot of water because i drink way too much coffee. i'm also eating at a deficit right now so some of my meals have been replaced with coffee

Dad?

i'm a single 28 year old who lives alone

24 years old, live with my gf and a roommate who literally only eats cereal and styrofoam cups of ramen noodles while at home

>Activia
>vanilla Almond Breeze
>case of Budweiser

what year of nursing school are you in? are you worried about the rampant misogyny in the medical field and how that might affect the career of a single lady like yourself?

please respond.

I only eat the delectable mcchicken

Gotta stay regular senpai

>two opened jars of "home style" gravy
do you drink from them and not finish them like they're soda?

Mines pretty much just old moldy food I have never bothered to clean out
I'm not taking a picture because I don't want to be bothered looking this thread up on my phone

Gotta restock famalam

R u a qt grill :3

Go back to your graveyard you stupid skelly

This is depressing. Wtf show pantry.

Miller lite. Probably the most depressing part about it all.

Smh

I subsist off of my own sadness

you drink a case of beer every night because you cant cope with being 28, alone and you will probably never have children
that yogurth you keep around because you intentionally get constipated so you can tape yourself tking a massive dump and stream it for donations
the fact that you keep two ice trays while living alone is a dead giveaway

27, live alone. I have basic shit in the crisper drawers. Carrots, peppers, squash, and citrus. The door is just a few condiments, milk, topo chico, and cooking wine.

I thought you were my roommate posting this for a second. my fridge is the same. Is that a old shitty hotpoint? I even have similar stuff in the fridge about a month ago. It's full of a bunch of stuff now. Maybe I'm you from the future.

Get a head start and go on a diet now, I guess, take your lunch to work so you dont have to eat fast food.
It's seriously weird. I have that same brand of cheese face down on the top shelf like that, I always get miller when I buy beer cause it's the cheapest at racetrac, the biggest difference is I have Gatorade, not Powerade, same soy sauce even the same amount and no Irish creme

31 lives alone

Haha you don't have a gf!

Fucking hell what do you people eat at home?

Aussie detected

19. Live with my dad who does not cook/travels a lot for work. Stepmom comes by frequently to stock fridge, meal prep for us (its more just for my dad but she makes me food too) and leaves us big tupperwares full of whatever she feels like cooking/he wants. I do my own grocery shopping on the side.

18 and living with my girlfriend. Made gruel for dinner tonight.

your stepmom and you/your dad live separately?

dumb phone poster.

Oops, thanks man.

my family dynamics are really fucked up, lol. we used to live together but they get separated and my dad wanted a divorce. she never signed the papers,blah blah blah, its really complicated. they're still on good terms and I think she wants to move back in when her apt lease is up. (doubt that's gonna happen, my dad loves his bachelor-esque lifestyle). she comes over all the time though.

we're her only "family" since she doesn't have kids of her own/siblings, etc so she feels really attached to us I think. she loves to cook for others and she's really good at it, can't complain.

that is kind of unusual, but hey at least they are still on good terms and she knows how to cook.

I'm a single 34 year old male and I live alone.

>Maybe, MAYBE two people posting pics cook
I guess Veeky Forums really is just a bunch of fastfood retards

I work in a restaurant, why would I pay for something I can get for free, like your mom for instance.

>refrigerator threads are representative of Veeky Forums

There are maybe 10 OC threads up right now (which is still pretty sad), but most people in these threads are posting their empty fridges as a joke.

How do you keep that stuff in your door without it falling out?

Fuggen Tablet , not used to it

dumb tablet poster

The thing on top is leek stew, and the thing on the bottom is monkfish.

These are always the ones that make me scratch my head.

On a typical day I have a comperable amount of fruit/veg, but it's distributed between the crisper drawer and the counter, which would leave the fridge almost entirely empty. Makes it look staged how unpractically spread out everything is; like you just went shopping and wanting to make it look like you're super healthy or something.

And then a random leek stew and a fucking monkfish lurking in the darkness?

the lighting triggers my autism

The crisp drawer is stuffed with spinach, so I put the rest wherever.

for someone who takes in that much dairy in the way of yogurt and cheese, did you think real milk would put you over the top?

I can't into milk unless it's cultured

>cultured

I don't understand how can people geniunely eat and enoy spinach. It's literally a leaf. It's closer to cattle food than human's and tastes like gras.

AM I missing something?

hva er galt med deg mann

i'm a single 25 year old who lives alone

19, living in moms basement

god plz clean your left drawer

>meat in the salad drawer
>salad in the meat drawer
discipline user, discipline

that's no excuse for your ketchup situation

The only fridge that matters. 24, living with two brothers.

I do actually have a second under-counter fridge in the kitchen, but that's much less fun.

Just buy normal strongbow and a bottle of ribena you massive twat

I would never live in a country where I can't drink tap water. That's like basic human needs/rights.

I assume you live in America, because of the gallon bottle of sweet tea. Why is American infrastructure so shit?

Put a shirt on.

Wow marriage is dead

>bald and fat
Ahahaha

If I wanted to drink alcoholic Ribena I'd buy Fruit Bat, but the Strongbow was just a Christmas gift.

>top the tater

mah nigger, you from MN?

>Duchesse De Bourgogne

Nice choice.

WHY IS THE FREEZER ON TOP?

have you ever seen a fridge?

Mine

Do you eat them from behind or from the front

>eating at a deficit
So you are an idiot.

t. fatty

Yeah, some taste.

You're probably missing out on a healthy diet, my man. You prep it well, it can be really delicious.

29. Live with my fiancé. Cook a lot 1/3

How much waste do you all have?!

>4 kinds of store bought juice
>healthy

pick one

very little. Leftover vegetables/celery/herbs and maybe milk milk. Sometimes I've got some leftover mid-step component to a recipe that i don't feel like re-creating. that i won't get around to using before it spoils. But i'm pretty good at using extra food and most of the stuff in my fridge are jarred asian sauces/picked foods/fermented stuff (misos, gochujang, etc.)

Here's my fridge door.

here's the freezer. I wish my ice cream maker wasn't so fucking big but whatchugonna do.

>cooks a lot
>million and 1 jarred sauces
yeah, these things don't go together.

Where's the booze.

>but whatchugonna do
stop buying single taskers and use dry ice. It available in every city now.

A lot of cooking uses jarred sauces, I don't see that as being mutually exclusive.

What I DO see that's indicitive of a lack of cooking is a lack of basic ingredients. Where is the meat? The veggies? The fruits?

Looks like some basic condiments and shit like soy sauce and chili oil. I think it's okay.

That's really fucked up dude.

There's jarred mayo.
If you can't spend 3 minutes to make mayo, then you can't really say you can cook.

People actually make their own mayo? Hahaha it's a shitty condiment for sandwiches m8. No good recipes call for it

>dry ice

dont you mean liquid nitrogen

>condiment for sandwiches
For me, it's the mcchicken

Unless I'm trying to impress someone, or crave it as a dipping sauce, I won't make my own mayo. I pretty much only put it on sandwiches.

No, liquid nitrogen requires a very expensive dewar to transport. I meant dry ice.
Dry ice is a bit cheaper and easier to find and can be transported in a cooler.

Spinach salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar is the bomb.com

I've made my own mayo before, but i mostly use it as an emulsifier in vinagarettes/on sandwiches. Sometimes the jarred stuff makes more sense.

I only use mayo as a small part of vinegarettes.

I cook mostly grains and vegetables not a "vegetarian" but i don't really cook much meat or keep many perishable ingredients on hand (most of the time i buy just what i'm going to cook) On the bottom shelf are some tupperwares of stuff i've cooked (french onion soup, you can see the cheese and the toasts pic related), some roasted butternut squash in that horizontal tupperware with a red pepper crema towards the back (you can see the tortillas that i cook them with on the second shelf.

sauteed in olive oil and garlic: heat up the minced garlic and olive oil in a pan first b4 placing it in, add the spinach then take it out when its dark green.... its amazing

I was in a big eastern/south asian/middle eastern kick so i've got some curry paste, mapo tofu sauce, black bean paste, pomegranate molasses, tahini (which you can see), red/white miso, gochujang, ssamjang, tamarind pulp, preserved kaffir lime leaves, chili oil, spicy chili crisp (a condiment but still an ingredient), sambal oolek and fish sauce. Just bought some red yuzu kosho to try out.

I'm also the member of a hot sauce of the month club so i have an excessive amount of hot sauces.

Who needs food when you got a belly full of meth?