Gox wallet just withdrew 4k btc. Rip bulls

Gox wallet just withdrew 4k btc. Rip bulls.
Pic related. It's where btc is headed.

Attached: rltluxyamtapq66sugla.jpg (800x440, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoground.com/mtgox-cold-wallet-monitor/
blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gox wallet just withdrew 4k btc

sauce fudder

Hahah oh man it's gonna be an amazing week. My fiat sitting nice and comfy on the exchange waiting for those dumps.

fake and gay

not the gox wallet..The funds are in many different wallets, now one.
But history has shown it dumps afterwards.

But what if they conditioned the small fish to think this so they'll sell?

>Pic related. It's where I want btc to head..

fake

blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk

psyop is the word for this.

>blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk

thats the winklevoss bois

16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk is not in that list, its not a mtgox wallet, it is the winklevoss twins. they are sending BTC to Bittrex to buy up cheap alts.

Oh mb.

Wait.

Problem: it has become apparent that people are monitoring his wallets as per ( ). Selling all at once in a public manner like this has 2 issues: (1) Price goes down harming the market meaning it makes it harder to sell the rest of MTGOX BTC (2) There is a psychological effect of Mr.GOX's finger dampening the market.

Q: Lets assume Mr. Gox wanted to hide his activity. How would he do it?
>A: localbitcoin type arrangement
This would still require the transfer of BTC somewhere which would still make people skittish and that person could then sell the BTC. So Mr. Gox would still be fucking the market over, just the wallet address would have changed.

>A:Off chain transaction?
Mr.Gox sells the entire wallet with key/passphrase. No BTC is transferred anywhere yet the buyer has 2000 BTC available.

What do people think is this feasible / secure from Mr.Gox point of view?

Good I need my 3k buy orders filled

>Mr.Gox sells the entire wallet with key/passphrase. No BTC is transferred anywhere yet the buyer has 2000 BTC available.

but they would still want to put it into a new wallet though?

well its probably going to be redistributed so neither of those things. A civil rehabilitation is the most likely case from now on.

There are no bulls. Just pump and dump spoofs and wash trading for volume.

Furthermore, if Winklevos bought the MrGox BTC WALLET, they could sell their own BTC without raising public inquiry. I'm thinking their end of the bargain is that they got the MrGox BTC wholesale and for cheap.

haha you would buy 2000 btc with the seller knowing your private key?

the rest of the mt gox btc will be distributed by japanese courts, lawyers already paid out all their creditors based on the btc price at the time of the hack

>but they would still want to put it into a new wallet though?
Holy shit you are right. Especially when I consider The MtGox security track record.

When this happens are we to also expect all of this BTC to be sold?
At least LN is out now so the transfer fees might be slightly lower.

Why spread easily debunkable fake news on chinese cartoon image board?

Nice posting methane blow out holes. While we at taking about shekel positions the planet is gearing up to gas us all.