What is the scientific explanation for why Asian girls like white guys so much?

What is the scientific explanation for why Asian girls like white guys so much?

Money

keep the retarded race garbage elsewhere,
thanks

Lightskin

And viceversa as well, but only lightskinne asian girls of course

light skinned, handsome, intelligent, rich, has a future, owns the world, what is there not to love ?

I would say why white guys love asian girls so moch.

It is very simple : most of us see asian women as conservatives, pure, not infected by feminism. Most of us think they could become loving mothers, and not degenerate "free and independent" women.

That's the only explanation for yellow fever.

>most of us see asian women as conservatives, pure, not infected by feminism
The word you seek for is "inferior".

This is a shit thread so I'll use it to find

SJWtards think it's inferior not to be feminists ? Damn no wonder why you all hate asians.

Yeah, it is easy to smell the butthurt liberal even if continents separe us.

it will be enticing to respond to these posts, but don't extend the bait cycle any further, let it die here

>most of us see asian women as conservatives, pure, not infected by feminism
should've been
>most of us see asian women as inferior to us

A woman that's subordinate, weak, passive that's what you seek for. How can it be anything but "inferior"?

>if a women is not a feminist she is passive and weak.
What the fuck kind of logic is that? baslelssly accusing and generalizing all men that usually gets you in trouble somehow makes you strong? being irrational and lying is a strength for feminists?

A woman is not a man. Because the man is far stronger, the relationship is based on respect. In the couple, the man is the head, but the woman is the neck and the shoulders.
I do not need a weak woman, but a feminine and loving woman.

>Asian girls like white guys
not many

>if a women is not a feminist she is passive and weak.
Where did I imply that?

>subordinate, weak, passive, inferior
Because thats how you described the asian women who are not feminists?

>A woman is not a man. Because the man is far stronger, the relationship is based on respect
Yep, that's what you seek for, not every woman is weaker than every man, but you seek for a woman that is. I don't blame you, I just make it visible.

No, that's how I described stereotypical asian women.

And whats wrong with that? Being passive is wrong and being a lying man-hating feminist is good? You seem to be moving away from making a point.

Asian women are cold-hearted gold digging bitches. Due to globalization, Asian men have come to realize this (or just kill themselves out of desperation about the monster in their bed), so the women must pray on another group of men that falls for the front they put on before marriage.

Because the Japanese lost WWII and China lost the Opium war.

No, my point is just that the qualities people seek in and like in asian women can be often generalized to
>subordinate, weak, passive
Which is, simply, inferior.

I'd leave those "bad" and "good" to someone else.

And how is that inferior?

naiveness.
on average saudi arabians are richer.
If you see a saudi out of the arab state that means he and his family is fucking loaded.

By definition I guess.
>lower in rank, status, or quality.

t. gas panic dweller

>rank,status,quality
none of those apply to types of personalities...

>yfw you realize the retarded liberals and aut-right are two sides of the same coin

they don't. its just a fetish that a minority of the asian population has.

but they are zealous in their fetish and it makes it seem like there are more into it than there are.

but they are, they're both a bunch of juvenile statists who will use arbitrary concepts to justify their ideology

Yeah, just like the horseshoe theory

Hm, so you think people seek not for an actual inferiority, weakness and subordination but for a type of personality that has traces of that? Something like a female Elon Musk?