Are secret fast food menu items a meme...

Are secret fast food menu items a meme? It seem like it would be ridiculous the newly hired tyrone at McDonalds for a monster mac or mcgangbang. Like those niggers would just stare at you blankly and you'd look like an idiot if you asked. What's the consensus?

>meme

What constitutes a meme?

Why do you insist on making terrible threads about fast food?

they aren't, I've asked for multiple mcgangbangs at many mcdonalds

a lot of threads on Veeky Forums are about fast food. get over it faggot. kill yourself

>secret fast food menu items
no such thing at the McD i worked at as a part timer for a couple of years. so yes, in the sense that it is a running gag on the internet, one could call this an actual meme

Before I hang myself because you told me to, one question.

Why not make real food? Do recipes intimidate you?

>he is okay with all those fast food threads
no, you kill yourself

Of course I make real food, but some time's if you have no time to cook, then nothing beats a delicious basket of tendies or a nice juicy burger from Wendy's.

Veeky Forums has helped me discover new food items and new restaurants to try. can't thank them enough. kill yourself you ungrateful fuck

thanks, that's what I thought. Have you ever had a customer ask for such items?

Pretty much except jamba juice and in n out. Everywhere else just say what special items you wanna add.

well i almost always worked the kitchen so i hadn't much customer experience. i just asked to not work the register because so many guests are idiots and/or assholes. but i never heard from my coworkers that anyone had asked for such a thing. and yes, we sometimes joked about the secret menu think so it would have came up in conversations. so over all, i have to answer your question with a no

There's a secret handshake for each fast food place and then they give you the secret items. I get chili inside a spicy chicken, with fries in the sandwich, at Wendy's. They don't make it for you if you don't know the handshake, and have to order the ingredients alone, which is like $9+. For the secret sandwich you save about 2-4$.

That reminds me of the hurgin

>get over it
>kill yourself
I laughed.

>pull up to local McDonald's
>"Welcum 2 Mack Donnals what u need?"
>"I'll have a McKinley Gangbang."
>"What?"
>"A McKinley Gangbang? From the secret menu?"
>"We ain't got no secret menu."
>"You don't?"
>"Nah."
>"Well how about a nugget burger?"
>"What's dat?"
>"Like a cheeseburger made from mcnuggets? It's on the secret menu?"
>"I guess we cud make dat. Be bout 20 minutes tho"
>an hour later
>get my mcnugget burger
>it's just a burger with 4 nuggets on it

meme means whatever you want it to meme

It's a cringey thing that started out as a small "don't be afraid to order what you want" post, probably a chain email. They very quickly got flooded with things like "my friend who works at jamba juice likes to put coconut milk in his drinks, and it's a secret menu item, just ask for "extra cum""
and that's literally it, it's gay people who came up with embarrassing terms for mashed together menu items

sorry to disappoint you but the term 'meme' is even older than the internet. it has a definition and meaning. but around places like this it is often tossed around in contexts other than the actual purpose. like autism

when a billion people start using a word a certain way, it takes on a new meaning, it gets a new definition, that's how language works. there isn't a society of like, 30 dudes who sit around and make laws about words
like how "literally" doesn't mean "literally" anymore, how fetish doesn't mean "needs to be present for me to get off" it now means "genre I like"

>there isn't a society of like, 30 dudes who sit around and make laws about words
yes there is. the people who write and edit dictionaries. and just because tumbler and others use the term 'literally' wrong all the it doesn't change the written meaning of the word

Dictionaries are an authority only in scrabble, numbnuts
they don't "decide" what words mean, they record how people use words.

try to fight a court case while using words wrong. they will eat you alive. there are rules for words and they are being used when necessary

just order it and make it yourself. i like an McArmed Forces, myself:

-big mac - one patty for the army, one for the marines
-mcchicken - airforce
-filet o' fish - navy

combine all the patties onto the bun of your choice and throw out the vegetables.

Académie française actually has 40 members.

Yes. There is no "secret" menu. It's just a custom order, just like saying "oh, but no tomatoes please." When you start calling "no tomatoes" a "Zipping No Red from the secret menu", you look fuckin' retarded and no one knows what you're talking about.

Pink Drink at starbucks was the worst. It got memed around on Facebook, and then you had fuckin' people coming around asking for "orange drink", "green drink", "turqouise drink", etc. It doesn't mean anything. Just order what you fuckin' want rather than what some hipster on facebook named their shitty custom item.

The other thread proved Veeky Forums thinks if you follow a recipe it isn't cooking either. So which is it?

But user, the Marines fall under Navy jurisdiction.

I could only see an autist from Veeky Forums do this

kill you are self