>nietzsche 5'8"
>wittgenstein 5'6"
>descartes 5'3"
what about philosophy attracts manlets to it

Other urls found in this thread:

shortsupport.org/cgi-bin/whowho_list.cgi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dfw i'm as tall as descartes

Nietzsche wasn't a manlet for the time. Literally everyone was much shorter than that.

>Tfw same height as Wittgenstein

Yet I'm taller than average where I'm from...

Sorry, literally *almost* everyone.

Seriously lost all respect for those ""thinkers"" by learning that

>Op is a fagget who fails to see that normal height changes over time.

reminder that we are the tallest humans today and that all the names mentions in post by the cunt whore are average too

manlet is not a relative but an absolute concept

says the 20 yo

i'm 24 you salty manlet

You either expand physically or mentally.

Who cares

The extent of the defense mechanisms required to block out the bare truth of the life of a manlet.

Descartes was a Frenchman in the Renaissance. I think he gets a pass.
The others are modern Germanic and have no excuse

i hope you look good in a dress

>Plato 6'4''

That is why you start with the Greeks, philosophlet.

I actually think I would look good as a trap.

>Stirner 6'7''

not a lot of +6' dudes in the 19th century.

noam chomsky is 7'

Where are you from user? I'm 5'6 as well

Bullshit. The average Greek was like 5'2"

average Greek was a slave or peasant. Greeks were capable of both physical and intellectual feats that we only dream of today. The volume of the average human skull has fallen by about the size of a tennis ball since the bronze age.

>featherless bipeds

Post a face pic and we will judge

>Other beauties are for the women: the only masculine beauty is beauty of stature. When a man is merely short, neither the breadth of and smoothness of a forehead nor the soft white of an eye nor the medium nose or the smallness of an ear or mouth nor the regularity or whiteness of teeth nor the smooth thickness of a beard, brown as the husk of a chestnut, nor curly hair nor the correct contour of a head nor freshness of hue nor a pleasing face nor a body without smell nor limbs justly proportioned can make him beautiful.

Modern athletes have actually tried to recreate some of the marches/feats recorded at the Battle of Marathon, only to fail horribly.

Kek these niggas create huge systems of philosophy trying to change the way humans conceptualize shit in the hopes of purging away the idea of manlet.

Yeah, it took 2000 and something years for Phelps to get even with some greek dude in medal number, though he broke the record.

because exaggeration was impossible then

indeed. 5'8 was probably tall at the time

>Kantlet

haha holy shit

>shortsupport.org/cgi-bin/whowho_list.cgi
>tfw i'm taller than Yuri Gagarin and Yukio Mishima

"It's both irrelevant and immoral to pass judgement on someone's height, since that which we can say of the thing itself only concerns our own sense, and not judging man on the good he does but on his looks is passing judgement obscured by our empiric conditions"

Immanletuel Kekant

>Other beauties are for the women: the only masculine beauty is beauty of stature. When a man is merely short, neither the breadth of and smoothness of a forehead nor the soft white of an eye nor the medium nose or the smallness of an ear or mouth nor the regularity or whiteness of teeth nor the smooth thickness of a beard, brown as the husk of a chestnut, nor curly hair nor the correct contour of a head nor freshness of hue nor a pleasing face nor a body without smell nor limbs justly proportioned can make him beautiful.

>actually leaving the planet, can't be a manlet in space
>actually kill his are selve through subaku

don't know if bait or not