How do you explain this?

How do you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjSrcudmIPQAhUO0GMKHS0TCYAQjRwIBw&url=https://www.funnyjunk.com/The+oinion+being+awesome+yet+again/funny-pictures/5854673/26&bvm=bv.136811127,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNFNiQVomjYiE2lx9_CPlH_MRbQdaw&ust=1477939565348213
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fluid dynamics

Holograms

Will the surface spin away from a hovering helicopter?

Stratosphere is affected by the earth's spin, just like the atmosphere is. His craft was basically in a near-geostationary orbit, since he used a balloon and the craft itself wasn't too heavy.

Basically, .

>Jump
>The west of your room wall smashes into you at >1000km/h
Lol

That's not funny. My gf is still in the hospital after she'd scratched three treasure chests and won $1000
Never homejump!

Haha! Checkmate atheists

>How do you explain this?
Only 1 possible explanation.
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjSrcudmIPQAhUO0GMKHS0TCYAQjRwIBw&url=https://www.funnyjunk.com/The+oinion+being+awesome+yet+again/funny-pictures/5854673/26&bvm=bv.136811127,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNFNiQVomjYiE2lx9_CPlH_MRbQdaw&ust=1477939565348213

Geostationary orbit? Fuck no, he was a bit short of that by about 35,000km.

Geostationary orbit basically means that your position always correlates to the approximately same point on Earth here. He certainly wasn't in orbit, but it's the easiest explanation for this. His positions in the stratosphere mostly correlated to the point of launch, only a little bit affected by the winds in the atmosphere.

.IB B8

Google conservation of rotational inertia and stop being a fag.

So by your shitty definition, you and I are in geostationary orbit right now as we sit on our asses?

I accidentally left 'orbital position' out of the sentence. Does it matter? The point is, the stratosphere rotates along with the Earth, OP is dumb, period.

A combination of conservation of linear momentum and fluid shear flow. You don't suddenly lose the momentum from the rotation of the Earth when you lift off the ground, and wind currents caused by the rotation of the Earth would also impart a force on the balloon in the direction of rotation.

disgusting bait

>geostationary orbit
Not "orbit" but yes geostationary.

The earth spins really slowly.

HE WASNT IN ORBIT YOU DUMB FUCKS

orbit is when you have a lateral velocity that compensates your gravity acceleration.

he was in a hot air ballon, he was floating in the atmosphere because of the lift produced by the gas inside the balloon

Did you actually fucking read my second post?

YOU DUMB DUCK!!
Don't you listen to Owl City:

"as the earth turns S-L-O-O-W-W-L-Y-Y"

>earth
>round
pick one

thats right, the earth isnt a perfect spehre it is ag eoid

>earth is fake
this thread stinks of /r/edditards

An ageoid is still round, dumbass.

no such thing as an ageoid, so im techincally objetctively forever right, checkmate atheist

also a geoid is rounded not round, a circle or a sphere is round