What are some good drinks for us to consume besides soda and alcoholic things?

What are some good drinks for us to consume besides soda and alcoholic things?

Powdered solutions also welcome.

How is it bait? This is the "food and cooking board", you stupid fucking faggot. It's not bait, idiot.

>inb4 water

Shit is garbage, tastes like nothing and is useless for cooking.

>useless for cooking
what about soups and stews?

And pasta, and rice, and boiled eggs, and shellfish, and steamed anything, shall we go on?

I didn't agree
then i read

vanilla and chocolate almond milk

kys

I get a case of 9 pints of zico coconut water from Costco for $12

It's the only thing I drink other than water

Kefir is nice. Supposed to be very good for you too.

I hate the taste of almond milk.
It tastes fine until the aftertaste kicks in, and I can't stand it. That almond oil just doesn't agree with me and makes me wretch.

I love baked almonds though, but raw almonds I can't stand. I doubt you could make almond milk out of baked almonds.
Am I wrong?

I sprinkle a tiny bit of zero cal fruity powdered bullshit or those little flavored squirt things into my water. Not much but it doesn't make drinking a shit ton of water a chore. You can find them anywhere and they're cheap.

Tea is also fine but it makes me have to piss constantly.

I like to buy those juice contrates that are only the juice and water. None of that shit with 10 tons of sugar and/or high-fructose corn syrup.

Tea is a real winner if you don't mind pissing once an hour.

I like mexican imports of powdered agua fresca drink mixes. Read labels. Most should have dried fruit in there, from coconut to honeydew melon.

Starbucks green coffee packets and iced coffee packets aren't bad to add to a nice cold water bottle.

Aldi Green Matcha in the can is awesome reconstituted and then topped with ice and a splash of half n half.

I'd love if it was once an hour but even that is too much. I'm talking 10-15 minutes, and then again 2 minutes after I'm done since tea always makes me have to piss twice.
Some straight up bs.

orange juice

I buy boxes of those Arizona tea powders and make single drinks at a time.

Tonic water is very nice, even better with a few ice cubes and a wedge of lemon / lime

Bumping for more suggestions.

You are wrong. Roasting nuts will mean you get slightly more bitter liquid, and will have to soak the nuts for longer after roasting than if using raw, but after that the process is the same.

Roast your almonds for 10-12 minutes, then soak for 24 hours or more, until the nuts are entirely saturated, then blend and strain as normal.

how about drinking tea or coffee like 90% of earths population?

Aloe Coconut water

Kys

Soo... does nobody here drink regular milk?

Hi fellow milk user!

It seems like everyone around has grown out of milk and now acts like they're too good for it or something. I'll never grow out of drinking milk and watching cartoons! Do you also like sneaking into your parents bed sometimes just to cuddle with them when they wake up in the morning?

I- I just want strong bones, okay?

anything besides water will give you cancer

When it's too late for caffeine and too early for alcohol

Hmm okay, thanks. I might start doing that.
>implying I can afford to do that regularly

Damn I want some roasted almonds now.

>being this brainwashed by the dairy industry

Coke zero.

>too early for alcohol
>
also to address OPs question
literally nothing that isnt water, gin, tea, coffee, vodka, or maybe near Christmas some Egg Nog
soda and other canned drinks are subhuman

I drink a ton of it, haters can get bent.
Good source of protein and calories since I do a lot of cardio and gaining weight is hard, and it tastes pretty good.
Almond and soy milk are for the genetically weak who get sick drinking real milk. They taste like shit.

a tall delicious glass of water, you fat piece of shit.

This kills the coconut.

I like this shit