What is his name?

what is his name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/bec.aspx)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

L O V E C R A F T

H. P. Lovecraft.

HP Every Text a Crude Draft Lovecraft

Hitler's Pal Lovecraft

>No proper HP Lovecraft epic biography film directed by Paul Thomas Anderson with Clancy Brown playing Lovecraft
The man needs more work outside of voice work.

Nigger man

Whoa hey now

Heisenberg.

His name doesn't matter. He will be forgotten, in favor of more diverse voices.

hairy pooper lovecraft

L.P. Hovercraft

Long Penis: Lovecraft.

lovecock

Howard "When the Great War breaks out, give this colonial a shout" Philip Loveshiscraft.

H.P. Gibbous

Absolute Madman

Let's Play Minecraft

I wanna read his Call of Cthulhu book. Which publication should I get? Penguin?

Eminem

Called the thing a nigger

Drugguard Horsefucker Sextoys

Luv Phuc Hovercraft

here's his confession tape audio:
youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA

>not casting Adam Sandler

L'o'vecr'a'a'ft the Philosopher in Black

Read the Colour out of Space instead.

read both, get call of cthulhu and other weird stories by penguin, since it has both. And then you can read other gems like Dagon and Celephais and Shadow over innsmouth.

Minecraft

More of a Robert E Howard fan,

pic semi related

Low-wee-craft

H P "empty my nine on the welfare line" Lovecraft.

Herbert P. Williams

Horse Power Hateart (hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/bec.aspx)

>so much Lovecraft work by the diverse crowd is about love, finding yourself. HOPE
And that's why a century later Lovecraft will still be a big guy while those works will be forgotten. I mean we're talking about people who are so dumb they haven't been able to get that works like The Outsider and Shadow Out of Time are also about finding yourself (it just happens that that "self" is just a pack of lies, which is reality).

Also let's clarify some stuff for those here who've fallen for the memes: Lovecraft didn't like "queer people", but he certainly didn't hate them. He never hated women nor thought them to be inferiors either. Now black people he kept considering as inferiors until the end of his life, but many other groups of "people of color" were pulled upwards in his thought at that time. He never said that these people shouldn't write or whatever either.
>The "defranchised"
This word doesn't even exist, but the term disfranchised does not apply here in any shape or form since today in the West the 3 groups of people mentioned in the tweet are not disfranchised by any stretch of the imagination (except when homosexuals are denied marriage).

Will you marry me?

you think gay people actually care about marriage?