You have 30 seconds to justify why you drink energy drinks and why you think they are good for you...

You have 30 seconds to justify why you drink energy drinks and why you think they are good for you, even though they are not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTY8hrvFck8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just take B vitamins.

I drink $1 sugar free citrus Rip Its when I'm riding my bike.

because I think they taste good.

nobody thinks they're good for you

I don't drink energy drinks.

how the fuck am I supposed to skateboard to the linkin park tape in my Walkman without a monster®?

There cheaper than cocaine

>There

>how the fuck am I supposed to skateboard to the linkin park tape in my Walkman without a monster®?
If we're going back in time, it'd be a SoBe Adrenaline rush. That was like this really delicious mango-tangerine with a little fizz.

>There

cuz I have little care for my health desu

I drink them so I can be drunk all day without passing out and if I make coffee then I get questions

because marketing and the cool kids do it

>SoBe
Thanks for the blast from the past senpai

I like the taste don't bully please

They aren't good for me.
I drink them because Veeky Forums memed the "first sip of the day" meme until I caved

It tastes good, and regular coffee doesn't have enough caffeine to affect me.

My coworkers drink like 3 each every day and just leave the cans all over the job site for people to spill. They wonder why I carry around such a big water bottle around.

Because I stay up all night gaming and can barely stay awake during the day.

Then at about 7pm, I magically wake up and can go back to gaming with full faculties.

I like the taste and it is great to have right before a high intensity work out session.

They aren't good for me, and I really don't care either way.

I drink them because I like the taste.

In high school i would drink about 1 Rockstar Punched per day. Since then i've steadily cut sugar and caffeine out of my diet. A few weeks ago I tried one these fucking things again so I could stay up all night and work on a project for work. I ended up walking about 10 miles around my city in a jittery anxious panic. When I got home I masturbated until it was too painful to keeping doing it.

>most people who criticize energy drink consumers consume alcohol.

To think there are alcohol threads that don't get shit on but energy drinks do.

Because I need that liquid cocaine to help me get through the first few hours of work in the morning.

Because I'm a trucker and cocaine is illegal. Even if I wanted some it's just easier to walk into Pilot and buy the triple serving Monster. Plus it's easier to take sips than bumps off the steering wheel.

>hurr nrg drinks are bad!
>drinks 8 cups of coffee and 5 espressos a day

Because I hate myself but I'm too much of a pussy to use a gun, knife or noose.

Because they're not weak as shit like coffee and a bunch of them taste pretty good

red bull is the only thing that keeps me awake when I get 2 hours of sleep. other energy drinks, coffee, Expresso, 5 hour energy none of it does shit for me.

I like the taste and honestly don't care if death claims me before 50.

caffeine is essential

Because the ridiculous amount of B6 and B12 plus the caffeine and sugar make it an excellent hangover cure

youtube.com/watch?v=CTY8hrvFck8

I don't, ever since I had my kidney stone.

>Glass bottle sobe

haven't drank one since they went plastic

They are not good for me, but I like them

It's just like smoking or drinking alcohol

>that first sip of the day

Because Jäger bombs

On the odd occasion that I end up having to work on less than 4 hours of sleep I'll drink one. I make no excuses for what it does to my body though. I'm pretty sure drinking one while sleep deprived shaves an hour off my lifespan for every hour I'm awake on one of those damned canned beasts.

I'm with you, mang.

Nigger you did meth not rockstar.

I only down them when my procrastinating ADD ass needs to pull an all-nighter.

To stay awake.

>Not even the right sip
4 SIPS C'MON

love the juices

what the fuck

You have 30 seconds to justify why you think energy drinks are bad when all grain, rice, flour, pasta, bread in the US and 3/4 of your diet contains the same chemicals that you call "bad" in energy drinks.
Read the ingredients. Compare it to your bread, rice and ramen. You're disowning over half the food that exists.

Pipeline punch has this distinct guava flavor I've never gotten from any other energy drink.

>mfw it's some sort of chemical aftertaste to everyone else

I'm fucking addicted to it, its a serious problem. I wish I could find a comparably flavored soda because this stuff is so bad for you.

Most guava drinks are juices and not carbonated. It would be difficult for you to find a similar analogue.

gonna have to try and make one, there's a huge soda store near where i live so i might have to check that place out too

>t. Energy drink corporate shill

If you drink anything other than water or booze I don't know what is wrong with you

>I'm fucking addicted to it, its a serious problem.

I understand.

I don't get out of bed without my Rockstar. They help me ride my bike 17 miles to work and face blood sucking customers with a smile. On days off they give me the motivation to get out of the house with my kites. I'm addicted now and get a mad headache if I don't have one.
Pic related, it's my haul from this morning.
I fuken love Rockstar

what about coffee? coffee and water is all i drunk during weekdays

After reading this thread I am now assured that energy drinks are the poor man's cocaine.

>TFW no SoBe Adrenaline Rush
>TFW no more Full Throttle flavors
>TFW no more Rockstar Guava
>TFW no more Monster [spoiler]Protean[/spoiler]
>TFW no more sugar-free Amp
>TFW no more Everlast Energy
>TFW no more Monster Chai Hai

Just like the taste of the sugar free joints. I drink coffee more now. But I'll pick one up if I go to the store.

>that first sip

I drink one in the morning because I don't drink coffee and I get up for work at 4 or 5 then drink water the rest of the day.

I do drink a second one in the evening on Friday though.

I had quit caffeine for freediving prior to this job, but I couldn't cut it.

How is Mutant? I didn't know it existed until I saw it the other day.

Sobe adrenaline rush in the small cans was awesome. Then they brought it back in 16 ounce cans which was crazy but it didn't taste as good.

Has anyone seen the first version of Mtn Dew Amp? it came in stub nose plastic bottles, one flavor, green and it was thick as syrup. They were only around for a few months before they went with the typical can.

found it, it was actually MDX. that color gives you a pretty good idea of the consistency and taste.

>pack of Winstons

Fuck I miss smoking...

Too much sugar, not enough energy. Its basically mtn dew by monster.

Pic is me.

Who in their right mind thinks these are good for them? They're not, but I love the taste of Full Throttle and it also helps me feel normalized mentally (some people smoke). That's being said, trying to ween myself off them because they're a terrible money sink.

There is nothing inherently bad or unhealthy about energy drinks. Go take a look at the ingredients of a Rockstar Pure Zero. It's surprisingly tame. They don't megadose these with Vitamin B12/B6 or Niacin anymore. It's straight up carbonated water with some preservatives and flavoring

I've never met an intelligent person who drinks this crap

and I've never met an intelligent Veeky Forums poster

nice. can I see your wee wee?

>justify why you drink energy drinks

Sometimes I need caffeinne and I like the taste of some of them

>why you think they are good for you

i'm not retarded, of course they aren't good. But I normally drink water and eat healthy so oblige me

>Sometimes I need caffeinne

Sure. But they're amazingly expensive for that.

Pic related costs $3 and contains the equivalent amount of caffeine as well over a hundred energy drinks.

Glass Green Tea SoBe best SoBe

Taste so fucking good senpai
But yeah. Not that healthy. But hey I'm not American so We gucci

I read that as "edgy" drinks

>and I've never met an intelligent Veeky Forums poster

JUST