Does anybody actually enjoy pulp, or is it just something that edgy kids pretend to enjoy for the sake of being edgy...

Does anybody actually enjoy pulp, or is it just something that edgy kids pretend to enjoy for the sake of being edgy, like black coffee or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/marketplace/episodes/2014-2015/orange-juice-juicy-secrets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First off, black coffee is delicious. Secondly pulp in any juice isn't something you'd appreciate unless you've had it hand squeezed.

Enjoy page 10.

This is Veeky Forums so I'm sure you'll find some edgy contrarian who likes pulp.

Half true. Black coffee is the best coffee. Pulp sucks. OP is definitely a faggot.

Enjoy your (((juice)))

cbc.ca/marketplace/episodes/2014-2015/orange-juice-juicy-secrets

For what it's worth I like pulp, and for me it is what distinguishes juice from sugar water

I always buy the 'lots of pulp' version

I like pulp because its like I'm drinking more of the orange and not the ridiculous amounts of sugar.

I don't like this much pulp.

>I like the on with SOME pulp

>

>not chewing your juice

just watched that episode the other day. She smashes the phone after that.

my dad dose

dose

when will this meme die?

attention creme and sugar fags! you're tastes are juvenile, you like things too sweet, you mus be the same people that regularly drink soda

secondly, black coffee is the healthiest way to drink coffee, and it's the only way that doesn't obscure the great coffee flavor

I like pulp

who cares

I'm a Lots of Pulp/Most Pulp buyer
I adore pulp and I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't without some mental issue, unless they have never had whole fruit before? It's not supposed to be orange flavored water. Shake the carton to keep it all glasses with the right amount of pulp. The pulp floats a bit.

Pulp adds some calorie-less fiber, antioxidants, flavonoiids that might not be as present in strained OJ. Also, it enjoys slightly less brutal processing back at the plant and will be a little less bitter and fresh tasting. In the case of OJ that is frozen and reconstituted, it's even more true that without pulp it's a bitter mess. (Basically, the smash the hell out of the orange, peels and all, grinding it all up, and then to get the pith and crap out of the final product, it's overstrained, boiled to keep impurities from outside the peel from turning the whole slush a bacterial mash, and well....the end result of this brutal process is sour and overly bitter OJ).

You will never be able to appreciate aloe juice

I'm slightly surprised that there's still people in here that fall for such fairly obvious bait

6/10 bait, actually 7 because it was well written, good job OP

I like pulp, so long as it isn't overdone.

Awww fuck yeah. I'm so pissed I can't find liter bottles around me since I moved out of kroger country.

pulp is a meme

>aloe juice

Might as well drink shampoo.