I am

hello, first time poster on this board.

I will be studying aerospace engineering. any books I should read? Anyting that can help me? introductions and such? literally anyting goes

I thought your picture was Blood Sport, the Jean Claude Van Damme film. You should probably start with Blood Sport, then move onto Time Cop. Once you've finished Time Cop, check out Kickboxer, then you'll be ready to watch JCVD. Watch JCVD at least 3 times, then you can try watching Street Fighter..

What do you like aside from your cold STEM interests

i am not into tha type of movies. You know what I am into? aerospace engineering, maybe help me there?

You should probably watch all of Jean Claude Van Damme's films first.

you should ask sci

Veeky Forums doesn't know anything about Jean Claude Van Damme

Gravity's Rainbow YukYukYuk

That has nothing to do with Jean Claude Van Damme. Stop trolling plz

19th century French poets of course. You're gonna win over female classmates with formulas about launching your dick?

STEM fag please go back to redd1t

Damn

>How dare anyone with specific technical knowledge peruse MY board, the temerity!

You can gain technical knowledge as a hobby, but to pursue it in higher education is retarded

Is that like a bachelors? I thought that was something you did after you already had a degree.

Start with the Greeks

Euclid should be a good starting point

It's actually the most economical decision.

This seems oddly cynical user, I'm sure you agree there are careers/jobs that provide a great utility for society as whole and require a technical higher education to obtain?

Though there isn't a deficit in stem majors. Quite the opposite actually. There are too many people pursuing it in higher education right now

This thread is probably the most retarded thread I've seen in months. Go ask sci. Non fiction books are rarely discussed here, never mind science related ones.

Roland Barthes - Mythologies
Hannah Arendt - Life Of The Mind
Susan Sontag - Against Interpretation

When you've read all this, it's time to tackle

Michael Theunissen - The Other: Studies in the social ontology of Husserl, Heidegger, Sartre, and Buber

Why dont you ask this to, you know, your fucking TEACHERS?!?!?!

James Salter, non-fiction writer, has a few novels concerning fighter pilots in the early wars. He's flown over 100 missions himself, he's kind of a badass, and his prose is fucking delicious.

I'd recommend The Hunters to start with.

wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

op here

damn guys, most of you are retarded :))

Dawn Brown is pretty good

>> looks at my bank account
>> smiles
>> laughs at the user working $9 hour to support himself

top kek

Is he going to fly?

> looks at your post
> vomits
> feels pity for the insecure, lying user

bottom lel

why did you saved pics of semi-naked guys?

books about Jean Claude Van Damme, naked kick big d

lol

No too many are studying Psychology, History, Art ,English and Liberal Arts