Is there anything good you can say about Golden Corral?

Is there anything good you can say about Golden Corral?

Apparently they have enough extra dishes to stay open when their dishwasher flakes off.

You can eat a great quantity of food for a decent price if flavor, sanitation, and health aren't concerns.

>that dishroom mess

There are no Golden Corrals in my state, but I know that pain.

>american cooking closet

You couldn't pay me enough to wash all of those dishes.

I'd just torch the restaurant and start again.

That the ones in my area shut down

Do you actually think restaurants handwash their dishes? That's maybe an hour's worth of dishes, tops, and those plates plates being all the same size makes it a breeze.

I used to be an old country buffet dishwasher in college and this actually triggers me.

Is Golden Corral owned by Buffet Inc. like old country buffet? Same dishes, cups, etc in that image.

The collective weight of 8 ham planets going to Golden Corral caused the bus we were riding to break down in the middle of a freeway during morning rush hour. I knew that's where they were headed because they were nagging the driver about missing the breakfast buffet if the replacement bus didn't arrive sooner. Some of them tried to flag down passing cars.

I can't imagine any restaurant that enables that sort of gluttony to be very good.

There's bound to be a few things you like. Great way to eat a lot of calories if you're bulking.

Only an hoursworth, okay there bub

They have good brussels sprouts

>some tried to flag down passing cars

the best part about going to Golden Corral is the trip there

you can say the same about eating from a grocery store dumpster

pjwnex.us/media/text/golden_corral.txt

Just to get caught up with the visible dishes? Sure. Including emptying the trash, washing down the dish table(s), sweeping up, etc? Probably not.

it's pictures like these that make me appreciate being a neet.

They have a wide variety of food that can usually satisfy a person who has difficulty with their appetite

They have numerous items that are much more expensive per pound than their flat $8/lb price e.g. pine nuts and real bacon bits

That boom boom shrimp looks good as fuck in the commercials if only I had a single dollar in my wallet. Fuck this world.

Bourbon street chicken

I appreciate their dedication not to franchise in my state. That's the best I can do.

I had one but spit it into a napkin. That's just me though

Nah, that's just the cheapest shit that doesn't immediately shatter when dropped.

You can really see the street.

>you can really see the street

On Boy Scout trips we would occasionally stop at a Golden Coral when coming home from super long trips. We'd fucking close the place. Scouts are notorious gluttons.

Well, nothing there is bland.

Everything available has a shit ton of salt.

It's pretty good. I don't know what health violations mine has and I don't even wanna know.

Golden Corral is the absolute bottom tier of restaurant foods, tied for dead last with the chinese buffet joint that is built into an abandoned waffle house with a permanent plastic banner on the side of the place that says "all u can eat for 3.99"

Fuck the golden corral.

abundant protein for price. I like it after getting a workout, stoned or both.

They've got.. food? I think? I mean, it's edible, supposedly.

I laughed, I cried, I googled where the nearest Platinum Pen was.

Yeah, that actually is very tasty. There is one down the road from my office and they give me half off for being law enforcement so once a month or so I go pig out on the bourbon street chicken.

If I didn't get a discount I would never go, though. $11 with water normally and that's before the tip.

Gotta love when the dishwasher breaks down during the busiest day of the month
Happened multiple times when I worked at Montana's, the busiest one in the country at that.

what did you do to that poor guy that he just breaks down in the middle of his shift?

Shut up. You know what I mean.

He's right though.

A full rack of dishes (maybe 20 of those plates) takes 1 minute to rinse and rack, and like 1-3 minutes wash cycle depending on the machine. You can pump out clean dishes at an amazing pace with an industrial washer.

I don't know what's going on in this picture, maybe that's just what they go through in a dinner rush or whatever, but what's shown in the photo is nothing compared to whatever pots and pans the cooks have racked up in that time.

That's the part that makes you want to blow your head off.

It's something I don't have to consider when deciding where to go for dinner