Hate women

>hate women
>always called out by Veeky Forumsizens for being pleb or retard frogfaggot when I deride the works of females
>decide to actually delve into their works and really understand their thoughts and aesthetic
>buy the following books as recommended by Veeky Forums in various threads

Middlemarch by Eliot
Pride and Prejudice by Austen
A book on Sappho's poetry
A collection of Emily Dickinson's poem
Wuthering Heights by Bronte
Gender Trouble by Butler
The Second Sex by Beauvoir
To the Lighthouse and The Waves by Woolf
Wise Blood by O'Connor
Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas by Stein
Alice Munro's short stories
Also found some Anne Carson poetry online because I saw she was highly praised

Spent all day trying to get into this stuff, but I just can't, it's just really, really utter shit. Did I get meme'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdote
pbs.org/newshour/bb/alt-right-coming-online-chat-rooms-support-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At the very least if you can't into Dickinson you're a faggot

fuck off frognigger
if anyone feels the need to reply to this thread, remember to type "sage" into the options field

Its okay to hate women as long as you treat them fairly in public life.

There's no need to get all butthurt, I am just expressing an opinion.

What am I missing since I find all of those works utterly facile and shit?

Do you hate your mother?

Yes. She was and is terrible. Like all single mothers

can you really not get into O'Connor? She's one of my favorites tbqhfam.

You didn't get meme'd, you're just stupid.

You have to realize relationships and sex make up a huge part of the female experience. Even an incredible artist like Alice Munro can find little to write about besides these things.

I find it boring personally.

So it's not women are terrible, but because of your time with your mom in childhood that made you resent her and women in your mind because of the link of their genders

>Spent all day trying to get into this stuff
>All day
>15 books
>Less than an hour per book
lad.
>Middlemarch
>To the Lighthouse
>The Waves
>Wise Blood
>Pride and Prejudice
>Wuthering Heights
>spending less than an hour on each and dismissing them as shit.
LAD.

either do it right or don't try at all.
at this point you're just an honest to god pleb, but if you're going to take the time and effort to gather a patrician collection like this do yourself a favor and give them the time and effort they deserve.

Thank you for agreeing. I agree wholeheartedly. I felt there was nothing in those works except the authors trying to be abstract about their desire to be fucked by a Chad, i.e. taking on what males do so well (abstraction to talk about love, ethics, morality, spirituality, and death) to describe their rather shallow subjectivity and experience.

Woolf is the only great female writer that's able to stand alongside Milton and Joyce.

You fail to realize relationships and sex make up a huge part of human experience. If you find yourself unable to relate, its no wonder it seems boring.

George Eliot.

>Dad abandoned me
>GUESS MOM'S THE REASON I'M A FAILURE

Veeky Forums never ceases to amaze

Are you implying that it's not her responsibility to find a suitable male?

In an age where various means of birth control and abortion are available, women are responsible for their own reproductive responsibilities. Studies also show that single mothers are far more likely to have left their child's father than the other way around. Most modern women just want to be able to obey both their natural instinct to have children and their biological imparative to fuck whomever they want willy nilly.

I know absolutely nothing about you and yet with this single sentence you've convinced me that you are young, self-indulgent, hurt, and terribly alone and it's probably deeply affected your taste in literature. Among other things, yes, but your taste in books is specifically horrible.

you are now aware that 83% of divorces are initiated by the woman, and that lesbian marriages are the most likely to divorce. of any type of relationship.

in all likely hood, the woman is the problem

Why do leftists pretend to be able to dissect your psyche just because you have an opinion they don't agree with (in this case, that all women are terrible writers and thinkers)?

Women have relationships and sex on tap, let's be honest here. Men have to make something of themselves first, and in the process of doing that they find other things to write about.

Women also bear responsibility in initiating relationships in the first place. They're the gatekeepers for sex.

I hated women until I met a few girls that functioned on the same level as boys.
Now I regard the genders equally. Just actually talk to some girls instead of viewing them through the negative lens Veeky Forums provides
Though I hate everybody at a certain level, and I physically cant feel empathy, so I dont know what thats worth

Hope it isn't too damp beneath that rock you're under.

ow the EDGE

Are you denying that that's the case? Sex drives are distributed unevenly among the genders for a reason. We're descended from twice as many woman than men for a reason.

Studies also show that men are more likely to be alcoholics or habitual lawbreakers (or both). It's a good thing women are responsible for their children by default, and it's a good thing courts are sympathetic, because the kind of men who risk divorce aren't the kind of men who should be raising children at all. If you can't do the easy-peasy, retard-tier job of finding a compatible spouse, how can you raise a child?

All the women I've known well who've gotten divorced have been bitchy, crazy, and/or masculinized latent dikes (four of them, for your information). Women are very often the ones who instigate the divorce or kick the man out, and very often are the ones who get custody of the children, more sympathy in court, and, of course, alimony. Women can very often screw their spouses over with how much property and money they get, or rather steal. I once saw a license plate on a car that read "THX2MYEX". I can't assume it was a girl's car, but honestly, it was a fucking girl's car, since guys don't get cars from their ex-wives/girlfriends, and I can't know anything about their relationship, but honestly brazenly blazoning that you got a car thanks to your ex sounds pretty manipulative and bitchy to me.

Just my own jaded observations of life with nothing empirical to back them up, for what they're worth.

Not edgy, trust me. Im a complete normie. Im charming, I smile a lot, people like me.
But I cant understand people at all. I cant connect with them, and I dont like them.
I dont think its edgy because edge is holding unpopular or controversial opinions for the sake of being interesting. Im anonymous at the moment

>If you can't do the easy-peasy, retard-tier job of finding a compatible spouse, how can you raise a child?
I'm not at all sorry to say that you just screwed up your own argument, buddy.

>If a woman can't do the easy-peasy, retard-tier job...

All women simply ARE bitchy and crazy.

Out of 100 divorces, women are probably to blame for 99 of them.

>spent all day

Why is the onus of finding a compatible spouse entirely on the man? Men would fuck anything, and often do. The male sex drive is why society places the onus of finding a suitable partner on women, and tied there virtue to their virginity. If women fucked anyone, like men do, there'd be no selection for evolution to work with.

Who said anything about me being a leftist, frogfaggot?
don't be upset that you're a walking meme, just accept the fact that if you can't into patrician lit than you're a pleb and go back to your containment board.

Nietzsche said something about how sometimes one argues against one's own beliefs simply because people who support them annoy one.

Don't make me do that now, punk.

Men can get laid just as easily as women? Gee. Time to download tinder.

>for a reason
>just because

Read this thread. There is literally no one who has said why any of these books or authors are good or worthwhile.

Coincidence?

Fascinating story, lad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdote

Maybe you should associate with women who aren't total fucking bitches next life. The common denominator here seems to be you and your gravitational pull on contemptible people.

I'm not your buddy, nigger. Who courts who in most relationships? You tell me.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdote
What the fuck, faggot, I fucking qualified that it was just anecdotal. Not only that, but I didn't exactly get to know these people of my own freewill, one of them's my aunt and the other three were teachers, WTF.

>I'm not your buddy, nigger. Who courts who in most relationships? You tell me.
Lol, fuck you if you can't understand passive-aggression, then, and if you can't make a coherent response to finding out your own post is flawed instead of trying to draw me into a different argument unrelated to your own fuckup. Bitch.

>Read this thread. There is literally no one who has said why any of these books or authors are good or worthwhile.
lurk this board.
each of these authors are requested subject of threads every other day. there are two Virginia Woolf threads and an O'Connor thread in the catalog right now.
your narrow scope is your own problem.

Unironically enjoying female authors is the sign of the ultimate pleb

Not only that, but I'm not at all a misogynist, I just in general think that getting divorced or getting into shitty relationships where your spouse abandons you/you kick them out is reflective of inherently messed up lifestyle choices and decisionmaking, whether you're the husband or the wife. You got into a shitty relationship of your own freewill, what does that say about you?

I'm just saying, most people blame the guys in this situation, why not blame the women too? That's one of the aspects of an unhealthy relationship, you put all the blame on the other partner, why can't the blame be distributed equally? Never in my posts have I implied that guys who got divorced/ran away from their wives or got kicked out didn't have something wrong with them either.

>roasty getting toasty

OP I hope you and young men like you are learning to write well. Contemporary lit is a sjw hivemind and we need your voices.

If you don't enjoy some of those books, you're either too young or too stupid or clouded by your own bias.

...or not be NEET and get sex when they wish as well

I bet you haven't even read a single one of those books.

Trust me, I am writing a manifesto against roastwhores as we speak.

or maybe they're all just really shit because women aren't capable of producing good books

Are you a female? Serious question.

It's not just leftists, just non-retards.

>pretend to be able to dissect your psyche just because you have an opinion they don't agree with (in this case, that all women are terrible writers and thinkers)?

Because that little line in parentheses is objectively and demonstrably false and you must have some weird reason for thinking such a warped, retarded thing.

>getting this assmad at a post

This is literally blaming the victim territory. "Wow, you got drunk at a club, is it really any surprise a guy raped you?" "You were wearing that skirt downtown after 8? Girl, please." "Clearly your bad decision-making is the reason this man raped you in all your holes. Case dismissed."

Instead, it's "What did you say to make him hit you?" "Were you drunk at the time of the argument?" "You should've known better and just called the cops if something was wrong."

The reason men are blamed in these situations, rightly or wrongly, is another element of that pesky patriarchal system: Men are "boss," and so when they fuck up, there's hell to pay. Men are stronger than women, they're presumed to be more in control if not smarter, they're presumed the breadwinner, they're the last word if things get physical, etc. In any situation there's likely to be more blame on one side, but again in any situation the man is the one who's the last word. That's patriarchy for you.

dumb progfroster

Veeky Forums is turning into a board of autistic spastics. It's turning into r9k, it is. Why?

>he thinks that Veeky Forums is any better than the rest of Veeky Forums

It's called being redpilled on women.

Read Schopenhauer's 'On Women' and My Twisted World by Rodger if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes with women

Something something pretending to be retarded, something something believing they're in good company.

t. Voltaire

but seriously it's alt-right shitters just now learning books exist

but then you all would have called her a slut lmao. there's no winning

lol is this post satirical? You can only perceive women as perpetual victims. Eschewing female agency is far more sexist than any post in this thread decrying women could ever hope to be.

How do you know he would have called her a slut? No one seriously believes that women shouldn't date a few men before marrying a suitable one.

>how to spot a redditor
Veeky Forums started as an /r9k/ offshoot you mong

Even if we accept your silly premise that being NEET is the only thing stopping certain guys from getting laid, female NEETs can get sex on tap.

>le alt-right boogeyman

>muh patriarchy
Is there a more obnoxious conspiracy theory? It's like 9/11 truthers, except academia takes them seriously.

>No one seriously believes that women shouldn't date a few men before marrying a suitable one.
Kill yourself, you degenerate.

First off, I'm not going to get into an argument on Veeky Forums. I made a New Year's list of resolutions on (what do you know) this New Year's, and one of them was "Never get on an argument on Veeky Forums". I'm sorry if arguing on the internet gets your adrenalin surging and makes you feel really angry and vindicated in a nice way and you like this feeling and want to imagine you're pummeling me into a post and making me feel humiliated. Or I'm not sorry, since fuck passive-aggression and politeness, you obviously don't like that.

Second off, I'm not even going to argue against this because it's just so stupid and doesn't even address what I said in my post. You're arguing emotionally, not calmly, logically, and deliberately from your head. If you were, you could actually respond very well to my posts, and I would cut the rudeness and admit to the illogicality of certain parts of my posts and we could have an interesting discussion, and it would be some shit straight out of Socrates.

But you can't do that, so I'm leaving.

>My Twisted World by Eliot Rodger
INTO THE FUCKING TRASH IT GOES

>memetext means it ain't true

>you're a successful person
>and likeable
>you will amount to something in your life
>someone besides your own mother will ever love you

that's why lol

This post gets to the heart of the issue. Men have to prove their worth to women in order to get laid. They have either be successful, charming, funny, or attractive. While women are inherently valuable to men no matter what. They're valuable per se. Barring any major deformity, if you have a vagina you can have sex whenever you want.

>it's a retard who doesn't understand the concepts he thinks he does episode
please learn to read so you don't waste your own time making posts like that

Maybe you should contribute to your own ground-breaking discourse and outcompete feminism in the field of ideas. Oh, wait, you don't have the chops.

I accept your capitulation.

the average person isn't a /pol/ster. No one in the real world expects a girl to marry the first person she meets

lmao. You sound more emotional than user. And they were good points.

can you define 'alt-right' for me. because I keep seeing this buzzword umbrella term everywhere and i'm almost convinced the people spouting it have absolutely no clue what it even means besides 'people I disagree with'.

>Barring any major deformity, if you have a vagina you can have sex whenever you want.
Hooray! I'm gonna call mom right now!

>inb4 ugliness, fatness, lack of tits or ass or average/below-average looks is a "major deformity"
>inb4 i'm just a bitter, ugly woman (i'm a dude, I just think you're a retard)
>inb4 beta leftist cuck

>please learn to read so you don't waste your own time making posts like that
And I accept your concession. Try addressing the points next time.

Any art or literature written by women were expected to revolve around men, romance and children, and if they failed to do this, then they were overstepping.

It's probably fine to hate women so long as you're a NEET, since it means that you'll be keeping your prejudice contained.

This isn't true. I know women who are virgins in their mid 20s

>the average person isn't a /pol/ster
you'd be surprised. people can keep big secrets about themselves.
case in point: i fucking detest all the muslim immigration to europe happening right now, but nobody outside of my immediate family has any idea

Honestly if you associate with pretty/normie girls you're in for a bad time.

The only redeemable girls are 5/10s or 6/10s who have developed personality/positive character traits to make up for lack of physical appeal.
They actually become a individual instead of the preppy normie tier whores that plauge the world.

>It's called being redpilled on women.

I know more about women than you ever will you NEET beta cuck, No amount of justifying your hatred of women with muh philosophyz will make up for your lack of sociability and lack of success.

Literally doesn't change the fact that we're descended from more women than men. And it doesn't change the fact that even the ugliest sphere has a husband. The people who criticize women's looks online are comparing the woman to their idealized conception of women. They'd all still have sex with women they decry online for not having an ass. This isn't true of women, who regularly only fuck a relatively small percentage of men.

Yes, and? Write a novel about it. Call it "The Curse of the Thirsty Niggas." You could have sex whenever you wanted, too, so what's stopping you?

100 years ago, men didn't complain about this. They actually bettered themselves sufficiently to become desirable, or they went without. While it's understandable they would complain about it today because they can't leash a woman to the kitchen any longer, it's no surprise that nobody fucking cares.

and by they I mean we

I hate majority of women GRANTED their are a few who have my respect and I veiw as almost equal.

*there

No, they weren't. I said women aren't blamed enough in divorce situations. Then this poster said that this is blaming the victim, thereby automatically assuming women are always the victims in divorce situations. This obviously (if you can't tell) simply proves my point that women aren't blamed enough in divorce situations.

Second, this is an argument of emotions, not strict logic, as I pointed out. If we're not going to be rational, I might as well out-emotion this poster. It makes me feel good. It gets the adrenalin flowing. It makes me feel powerful, and like I'm winning the argument.

>inb4 you're an asshole
Well, what to do about it.

pbs.org/newshour/bb/alt-right-coming-online-chat-rooms-support-trump/

Now watch as a cluster of faggots come out and say "NO TRUE ALT-RIGHTIST WOULD X"

>Maybe you should contribute to your own ground-breaking discourse and outcompete feminism in the field of ideas. Oh, wait, you don't have the chops.
Why are you pretending that the heavily politicized humanities are somehow objective in their readings of works that contradict their faulty axiomatic beliefs? Doesn't matter if my arguments are good, they'll never be accepted in the public sphere

Do you seriously deny that it's far easier for an average looking female to have sex than an average looking man?
I think you're living on another planet if you unironically deny this.

i don't want to watch some retarded pundit talk about what he thinks the 'alt-right' is. I want you to define it.

>tfw i completely agree with this and want to save the pic, but i don't want to look like a fedora-tipping MRA'er

100 years ago men didn't complain because the system benefited men who had good jobs. Now that women work, the attractive ones tend to marry people who don't necessarily have the qualities that make them financially successful. Professional, attractive women date assholes now. Or they become spinsters.

>Expecting to understand all those books in one day

do you share your computer or something? who the fuck cares what you save on your pc.

That's because the public is generally retarded.

that's why when people do somehow get into your pc, it's all the more humiliating

What the fuck does any of this have to do with Jane Austen or Virginia Woolf? Fuck off back to your own board.