How can the net amount of entropy of the universe be massively decreased?

How can the net amount of entropy of the universe be massively decreased?

I have an idea.

Have an intervention with the universe and inform it that it needs to clean up its mess.

-go to a new universe
-take gibbs free energy from another universe (e.g. take stars from another universe)
-find God and ask for his help
-discover that the laws of thermodynamics are approximations that do not hold accurately under some circumstances

i think those are our options

>it's people who hadn't taken thermodynamics discuss entropy entropy season 10 episode 24
every time

as long as a sun shines on the bricks for long enough it will eventually supply them with the energy to turn into a wall

As a fellow phone poster, I mistook (b) in your pic to be a brain (which is more organized than stacked bricks) rather than a disorganized pile of bricks. This got me thinking that since we are already low entropy beings, the best way to keep the universe low entropy is to make more brains, ie reproduce.

I know that doesn't really decrease entropy, rather just slows down the increase in entropy, but it's the best we can really do. I always like to fantasize that the Fermi paradox can be easily explained if we just assume all advanced enough civilizations are living beyond the event horizon of supermassive blackholes. It's the most efficient Dyson sphere you could possibly imagine, and it slows down entropy of the entire universe ensuring the longest lifespan of the civilization possible.

I really love this idea because it's a known fact that one could pass through the event horizon of a very massive black hole without being destroyed by tidal forces, and you wouldn't even notice a difference if the black hole was massive enough. This makes for a comfortable and easy life for advanced civs.

that's an interesting idea
is is feasible to say that entropy has decreased in a closed system when a baby is born?

Stop posting please. Thank you.

Everyfuckingtime.

MADOKA WILL NOT BE A MEGUCA.

wwew Ladd

what an aggregation of memes: entropy, brains, fermi, dyson, black holes

That will only work if N = NP

Entropy itself is only a thing in the vanilla model of time and the allegedly Objective Materialist Universe that keeps going when we look away.

my sides went beyond the horizon of supermassive black hole

post more pls

>1 build a big fridge
>2 put universe inside it
>3 crank it up to max

But seriously you can't. Why would you even do so? Low entropy means low complexity, you can't get something as complex as a human brain in a minimally entropic universe, and as the entropic clock winds down over the next hundred trillion years or so, complexity will continue to increase to ever greater and more wonderful heights.

You've got to be trolling. Please? Tell me you're taking the piss m8.

>triggered
>in middle school, math teacher randomly decided to explain entropy one day.
>Takes a deck of cards, shows they're in order
>"entropy says all systems go from order to disorder"
>starts shuffling cards
>"i can shuffle these cards forever and they won't go back in order, that's entropy"
>I pipe up like the little autistic faggot that I am
>"but there is a nonzero chance they will end up back in order, and besides you're adding energy to the system"
>"it's just a demonstration of the concept, and there isn't any realistic chance they'll end up back in order"

>take gibbs free energy from another universe

faggot

You have to have the universe freeze over past absolute zero which is impossible. As entropy decreases as temperature decreases.

white holes

So what is it?

The chance of them being randomly organized back into their original order is ridiculously small. We're basically talking 1/52! here.

Obviously he's trolling, but he's taking the trolling too far.

Reverse time

Go back in time. That's literally the only way, aside from quantum tunneling which you have no control over.

insufficient data for a meaningful answer.

>How can the net amount of entropy of the universe be massively decreased?

Find a new source of energy that exists outside the universe.

>advanced peoples willingly living
kek

You were right and he/she didn't have to be such a dick about it

>harvesting energy from alien brane structures that underpine the universe

is such a thing even possible?

You're supposed to type it in full caps.

go back to pol

>Isaac Asimov quote
>go back to pol
Uh, what?