Drugs or no drugs Veeky Forums?

Drugs or no drugs Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not literature related.

Also drugs are degenerate, take the redpill, numale cuckold, and serve sobriety, God, and the white race

moderation in all things

selling drugs

>says not literature related but still can't help the impulse to soapbox about it anyway

When cancer tries to board police. Take it to /pol/. Both of you.

proof drugs rot your creative talents:
youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA

DUDE

you are not thinking deep enough pleb

Depends on the drug and the person using it.

Intelligent people have greatly stimulated minds naturally, so they tend to seek out escape from this by drugs that lessen consciousness, like alcohol, opiates and other downers. You see this type of drug use with a lot of creative genii.

Half smart people, 110-120 IQ turboplebs, stemfags and the like, may benefit from stimulants. They are pragmatic and productive people, useful idiots and redditors who can be better wageslaves with a little extra boost sometimes.

Then you have the lowest of the low who have truly dull minds and enjoy it actually being stimulated and so they enjoy cannabis and psychedelics and consider it 'fun' while the experience of these substances is torment to great minds because they are naturally sensitive and already suffer from overly active minds generally.

Drugs can be beneficial as long as people stick to the proper drugs for their class.

Marijuana is primarily a depressant.

This

Drugs are a form of deluding yourself from the pleasures that are in front of you

>tryping this I realise I get absolutely wasted on a regular basis

MEMES

Drugs are a mixed bag; for some, they greatly improve your creative prowess (i.e. Huxley), and for others they prove a great detriment. Subjectivity is the Father of Intellectualism.

fuck off ffs

Do you not think psychedelics are more deep than a stimulant? What are you on about?

yeah i get this 100%
used to enjoy cannabis until it just made me mind degenerate into paranoid and opaque thought patterns.
LSD was very interesting for the experience but all i got from was strange visuals and making profound abstract connections that kind of infiltrated my mind in a way and i could easily recognize the stupidity of them, still fun tho

>being this triggered
110-120 IQ redditor detected

>mfw i use stimulants
DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

NAH

Huxley was a great writer long before he used drugs.

>Subjectivity is the Father of Intellectualism.

Wow you're a faggot.