Flip fries half way through cooking process

>flip fries half way through cooking process

what's the easiest way to do this?

Spatula

Like a pancake

get a deep fryer and cut your own

Ignore and power through

Use your fingers to flip each one individually.

Like pic related... but with fries.

Just eat them when they are half cooked

Bake until bottom of fries are browned to your liking, then broil to finish. No flipping needed.

genius right here

don't bother because it will barely make a difference if you're cooking on foil in the center of the oven heat will already be close to even on both sides

or use the center heat option

I don't know what that is, could you elaborate?

Fuck you

Don't do this. It creates nerve gas.

>what's the easiest way to do this?

Give up and remember to put them in the oven next time.

Moran.

AUGH YEAH FOLKS

You get another pan of equal size, put it on top of the pan with the fries, only upside down, then hold them together real tight and flip them over. It sounds pretty retarded, but a retarded question deserves a retarded answer.

lighten up reddit

Just don't, if you're cooking frozen oven chips I'm sure you won't give a fuck about one face not being that crispy

Using the best kitchen tool after the chef's knife.

>I'm sure you won't give a fuck about one face not being that crispy

You underestimate my autism.

cook them on a cooling rack so air circulates under them and you don't need to mess with flipping.

panini press

Buy one of these and dont worry about flipping them.

desu this

Maybe if you have a convection oven, but oven fries are garbage regardless so who even cares.

>>flip fries half way through cooking process
That could explain why the fries I just made were overcooked as fuck on one side.

haha faggot.

>cuts his veggies and meat on his granite countertop or stainless steel work bench

>carries around a cutting board in his knife roll

Two Splatter shields.

Bake between them and flip.

Can confirm, this is how I always cook frozen fries

With a pair of tweezers

Buy a deep fryer

Fucking this. Or just fry in a pot on the stove.

I don't understand why people go through so much effort in an attempt to make fries when the original version is so easy and produces much better results.

cooked fish for years, flip half way through.never did it.turned out fine.

++++++++

put hand in oil and turn them

Get an oven mesh. Pic related.

I just don't want use a lot of oil when I'm making fries once in a while.

Brilliant desu.

I did that once and it just burned my hands and I spilled fries everywhere. I mean, my hands don't have much feeling anymore so no lasting damage but it still hurt.

>jiggle the pan vigorously

also its better to flip them at the 75% point when they are a bit more crispy and less sticky

ask your mom to do it

Backup...This is true, if you follow oven instructions on the bag. But How do you flip a fry that has a square surface 4x that needs to be crisped? Side 1, crisp, side 2 undercooked, side 3 burnt, side 4 undercooked. Half soggy half burnt...Despite what oven-cooked instructions say, you need a deep-fryer. Or you need to buy fresh potatoes and slice them straight, and brown them up each side. Flipping in french-fry mode usually sucks.

in my own experience sides 1 and 3 become crispy as fuck and 2 and 4 are just meh

it sort of balances out