Alright bitches. You win. You've pushed me to the edge. I'm open, I'm listening. Now convince me

Alright bitches. You win. You've pushed me to the edge. I'm open, I'm listening. Now convince me.

Spoonfeed me reasons why this coin is the next 1000x.

Attached: jnt.png (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7#code
github.com/jibrelnetwork/jibrel-contracts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Throw money in without doing research and post wojacks later.

It’s not. Nobody is going to buy these “tokenized assets”. “OilCoin” will never be redeemable for oil, same with SteelCoin, WoodCoin etc. Asset owners won’t voluntariy buy and sell with these tokens as a medium of exchange because they’re too volatile.

this

BLOCKCHAIN TECH BREAKTHROUGHS

cryptocurrency - BTC

SMART contracts - eth

Asset tokenization - ? (Jnt )
>you are here

i hold ~11k just to be safe. not a lot of money to lose but if it moons i'm good

Attached: phil.png (689x991, 65K)

yah same, figure its probably going to just slowly dwindle away with no real assets tokenized but bought 20k just in case

tokenization isn't a tech breakthrough just to be clear - its a possibly clever business model and concept, no new tech is involved. its just an application of smart contracts

There is an user running around here with 600K JNT. He is going to be posting wojacks one way or the other.

JNT is not only about tokenization of assets, a quick look at the wp and some medium articles will show you that. JNT is, in short, a hedging tool with multiple uses for both institutions and averga joes.

Look into it before investing bro, I believe that jnt is a good investment but I came to that conclusion anfter doing my research, I suggest you do the same.

1) Marketing and vision is all over the place. That can be because they're still figuring out what is possible in this market and what clients want. They're throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks. It gives off that impression to me, so it might look scammy to others.

2) Like I had no idea they were aiming to be a retail bank too. And I bought the ICO

3) Retail money would be pretty cool. The people who would use a bank like this might be idiots, but not drooling retard normie level of retardness. Imagine the margins they cant cut by halving or quartering customer support staff. I've used this comparison before: Tangerine is an online only bank in Canada (only a couple physical "cafes") and they have 1000 employees. Having a yuge online bank accessible to the world, with minimal employees would be revolutionary

Don't listen to this user OP. I can put together a picture of a girl with a great ass with the Tether logo on it. Which would you rather do? Look at the girls ass and buy tether or buy JNT?

Tokenisation is voluntary centralisation

t.

Attached: 122E2FAA-92EC-4339-AF05-D37BB9425011.jpg (328x448, 23K)

How can they make any profit as a retail bank without fractional reserve? Don't all assets have to be backed by JNT?

i have zero clue and i doubt talal knows either. ask yazan

What is Yazans deal anyway? Talal says he is the brains of the operation and he barely understands shit. Is Yazan just the autist genius behind this?

Talal said it himself in that interview with the old arab lady. Yazan is the brains coming up with this shit.
Talal's just the master shill. biz dev.

also one more thing, that redditfag was right about one thing. the token contract source has 900 lines of code. not a single user has put a few words together saying what it is because Veeky Forums is a bunch of brainlets who don't understand solidity. it's true, most of us just buy and pink wojack later

t. nucoiner

whats this now?

etherscan.io/address/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7#code

the main jibrel contracts are here:
github.com/jibrelnetwork/jibrel-contracts

you can see that they have a fake stablecoin called jDemo that's probably being used in testing, so not 100% vapor. but again, this isn't a code project. it's a business model project.

theyve also had a model thats been tested since like may of last year, they just havent released it publicly as im sure its what is being used in their pilots

i mean if you need to be convinced it only has like a 50 million market cap, super low its like 5 cents above ico price which was 25 cents

Lol snd nggrd, what a champion.

Being this fucking wit retarded, why do you think they are making jcash you stupid pejeet, stop trying to keep all the jnt to yourself cunt

got out of tether a couple of weeks ago for this and Universa and got an anal rawdogging

It's what you deserve for being a tether whore, fucking scumbag user

Another day another JNT thread

Reminds me of the Minereum scam

Yeah it will keep bleeding down until 2040. Bought 450k just in case it decided to do sth else

Attached: 1519510287976.png (185x272, 83K)