How often do you go out and dine with your significant other?

How often do you go out and dine with your significant other?

You know what you're doing to us, OP.
Why do you do it.

About once a week, sometimes twice.

pic related sums up my feelings.

THOSE ARE REALLY NICE DISHES, OP. THINK YOU CAN POST THE REPLACEMENTS.COM LINK?

Maybe once a week. Trying to cut back.

We go out whenever we have the time to, which is generally 3 or 4 nights per work week and with the kids then out for lunch or dinner or both sat and sunday. Since we are both busy, we regularly eat lunch during the work week at a place close to our work, but if i am working from home i usually just make something here - unless I have errands to run then sometimes i'll go out, pick up my kids from daycare and take them out someplace for lunch and drop them back off at daycare so they can tell all the other little brats at school about the hot fudge sunday dad just bought them for lunch.

The wife and I are generally able to get out once a week, or once every other week with a baby sitter and have a dinner alone.

By best estimates, my wife and I think we spend about 18k a year on restaurants and another 4k a year on groceries. My parents are nice enough to babysit for free, but we usually bring them back a dessert or something.

This probably seems like a lot to some of you, but we make good money and our time is very important to us.

The only time when this doesn't hold up is when I get adventurous in the kitchen and end up with left overs. In the case of after thanksgiving or after christmas meals there are stocks to be made and gigantic pots of soup, gumbo, and stew to be made. Also, if we get frozen in in the winter that will throw a wrench in things and we'll make do with hot cocoa, warm soups, home made pizzas and breads and grilled cheese from such bread until the thaw.

less often than I should have.

Not since Sept 17, 2013
Please come back Jess

I would do it every day, if I was smart enough to have done it while she was still around.

Maybe once every two week at a nice sit down place where you tip. Often im strapped for money so I like to avoid sit down places whenever possible. Also my girl is picky as fuck when it comes to food so it tends to work out most of the time.

Boyfriend lives 1,500 miles away.

Thanks for the tears, OP.

He's cheating on you

>having a gf
>going out to eat
>going out anywhere

no

i can be your girlfriend baby

please respond

We like to stay at home.

I used to go out every night with my ex.

She offered to cook, but I don't typically like people cooking for me or having to agree on a dish.

I eat out just about every night as a single guy - if I do eat at home, it's generally something quickly made.

I dine out with my boyfriend more than my husband. I legit cheat multiple times a week. I know I am a terrible person.

i hope you're cheating on him because he is most certainly cheating on you

once a week or once every couple weeks. I like cooking though so I prefer staying in unless we're going somewhere of repute

t. insecure faggots

Nice b8 m8. This has been reposted on Veeky Forums every few months.

Once a week or so.

Aw, honey, is this your first long-distance relationship?

Goooood luck :^)

maybe once a week, we are also trying to cut down. But we love cooking together, its pretty fun. We made tamales last weekend, that shit was dope af.

>significant other

One nice ($100 - $200 bill) dinner a week on a weekend night. I cook for her 3 or 4 times a week. Then probably one weekend B.S. lunch (taco joint or sandwiches, etc ) a week

At least once or twice a week.
Sometimes our son goes with us, sometimes he doesn't. He's a teenager, so he only goes along when we're going somewhere he's interested in, otherwise, he treats us like lepers (which is typical teenager behavior).

Mine lives 2000 miles away, but I'm fortunate enough that I can manage to make the trip 2-4 times in a year, and he visits slightly less frequently, too. We had some nice Thai food and ramen in Washington the last time I visited him.

x100000000

Who the fuck goes to a restaurant just to order some cut up fruit like lmao just stay home and cut your own fruit save money

once a week. 50 bucks or less

technically it's her week to choose the place but we both know she's just going to say "oh I don't care wherever you pick is good"

define "significant"

You worked really hard on this so I'll give you a pity (You)

>af
facebook/twitter lingo doesn't belong here

why are you doing this, i done nothing to you

fuck you

you sick fuck

i would say somewhere around 1-2 times a month usually, maybe a bit more. this year is prolly going to be more since i got a cool christmaspresent that involves going to 12 restaurants.

>i got a cool christmaspresent that involves going to 12 restaurants.
Going to tell us what it is?

well, it's sort of a giftcard, 12 restaurants sell a book that gives me like 2 dinners for the price of one. obviously specific restaurants that are involved in this, mainly in the town i live in.

Why don't you ask ya mum, OP

>Chad normie coming to my board to take a massive dump on my feels
D-delete this!

Fuck off. Saged

Just start going to the gym more often