Only way to get to know "entity alone as it is", while living is through sexual intercourse. Yes? No? Discuss

Only way to get to know "entity alone as it is", while living is through sexual intercourse. Yes? No? Discuss

what's entity?

thing as it is, aside from sensual visual form, in platonic sense, i dont know how to say it in english

so what flavor of tantric are you then?

fucking loser

Are you talking about noumena? You think you can experience things in themselves through sex? If that's what you're saying, that seems silly.

I'd like to "know Bjork's entity" ifyaaknowhatImean

Yes: sexual intercourse with yourself. I, for one, establish contact with my 'thing-in-itself' at least daily.

You mean "thing-in-itself"?
No. Sex is nice, maybe even "revelatory". But no.

You've got it all wrong. It's through abstention from physical intercourse, and channelling that Eros towards the Truth, that you have intellectual intercourse with the forms, and thus know them in themselves.

Yeah, I prefer pussy-in-itself tho.

>The erotic experience is one that most poignantly discloses to human beings the ambiguity of the condition; in it they are aware of themselves as flesh and as spirit, as the other and as the subject

sex, to anybody who's actually able to appreciate it for what it is instead of as a social power structure or a biological addiction stimulus (I do not intend to claim such genuine appreciation is rare), is valuable not as some monument to heavenly purity or a perfect act in its own right, but as a real intimacy with imperfection, that which strives to be only what it is, and which is dirty, weird, and comprised of the simple urges of imperfect and base beings such as ourselves. it is our own attitudes towards it which blur the lines and prevent us from being able to have love for the act itself, in its imperfection (be it gross or awkward at times, at other times visceral enough to see entirely past how gross and awkward it can be). It represents so much of the human experience by being biological, instinctual, and base, while at the same time being informed and even constricted by all our centuries of culture. If you truly understand how you feel about that, you prevent yourself from struggling over many other facets of how human emotion rubs up against the "higher" things such as God or Truth as you define them.

exactly what i expect from a pedo

Sexual intercourse is a (disgusting) material pitfall.

your faith in a grander existence above the imperfect human world is an artifact of the religious urge to sort the world into rational and ordered forms-- An urge which time has wiped clean from science, but still clings to the body of philosophic thought like a lamprey too large for its fish

>mereological nihilism is more divisive than mereology
not him but that's a bit broad

>le sex and death only xD

Reminder that materialism is literally wrong and ya need to drop acid sometime lmao

>rational and ordered forms

It's like the opposite.

Actually psychedelic drugs could very well be a kind of obstruction of truth since their main takeaway is that the spiritual is only accessible through the material.

It's not about the drug by its self, its about the mystical experience of perspective shift, where you realize the uncanniness of reality. You don't actually need lsd to have it, it's just one of the easier ways to attain it and it's a pretty rare experience without it.

Also, I don't know if I can actually defend the idea of God but it just makes sense to me.

i dated some girl i thought was like the most beautiful person in the world, or at least in my part of town. but then we had sex and the faces and noises she made were so repulsive that i had to dump her.

is that what you're getting at?

Good post about sex, which is a very rare thing here