Im on day 9 of keto and average about 20 carbs a day. carbs are seeming disgusting now...

im on day 9 of keto and average about 20 carbs a day. carbs are seeming disgusting now. all you who eat carbs are living an unenlightened lifestyle and dont realize it. the body does not need carbs and its mostly just sugar that gives you diabetes.

Other urls found in this thread:

genaw.com/lowcarb/carbquik_artisan_flat_bread.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987706005779
youtube.com/watch?v=ttMrSCnQnnk
keto-rezepte.de/2016/06/07/unser-dunkles-lowcarb-sesambrot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why aren't all of you plebs doing this thing that I just started doing 2 weeks ago?

Because some of us aren't morbidly obese to begin with.

nice blog, subscribed

Enjoy pulling two inch kidney stones out of your dick hole with a pipe cleaner.

That's why people on keto need to drink a gallon a day to flush the shit out before it builds up

fat is a way better source of energy than carbs. the beauty of it though is there is replacement for every food. keto pizza, keto ice cream, keto burger. oh yeah, and you drop mad pounds. there is really no reason not to

You're on day 9 you fat bastard. At least stick with it a while before proclaiming its virtues

Do you feel any better? How can you be so adamantly for it when you haven't had time to lose weight?

Have you tried this bread recipe/can vouch for it? Been on keto for 2 months and this looks good but I'm wary of the psyllium husk, when I was taking it in pill form it broke once in my mouth and it was disgusting.

Get some Carbquick (or carbalose).
OP is a newb. Don't expect her to know anything about keto.

You know a better way of doing that shit is just cardio right?

CARBS AREN'T BAD YOU JUST NEED TO GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS

Oh fuck that looks good. Thank you user

any keto-fag who makes fake carb shit is doing it wrong. You don't get cravings on keto. You can eat pizza and bread and shit just don't have it be a regular thing in your diet. No need to make fucking coliflower pizza garbage.

>the body does not need carbs
Fucking what m8

it needs a small amount, which you can get from vegetables, fruit and meat.

NP

genaw.com/lowcarb/carbquik_artisan_flat_bread.html

>cutting out carbs completely
>not just reducing them
>taking anything to extremes in life
why do people do this

There is no physiological need for exogenous carbohydrates

The body does require glucose, but it can manufacture that from both amino acids and glycerol

Consuming vegetables is a good idea on a keto diet not only for nutrition reasons, but also because it supports glut flora health

The body does not need additional carbs aside from what is found in fruit, veg and trace amounts in some meat.
Literally almost everything has carbs.
If you cut out carbs your body starts using less efficient methods of sourcing energy which, ultimately are better for you in the long run

Ever hit the 'wall' when running? That's where your body switches from burning carbs to burning its own stored fat and metabolised fats.

They seek out con pitchmen for seemingly easy paradigms to acheive some ephemeral goal while belonging to a "tribe" of erstwhile acolytes.

The exact reason religions gain new followers and with the exact same result: no benefit.

Or maybe some people find it easier to control their appetite with ultra-low carbs as opposed to moderation.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987706005779

>Anecdotal evidence links the initial phase of fasting or a low-carbohydrate diet with feelings of well-being and mild euphoria. These feelings have often been attributed to ketosis, the production of ketone bodies which can replace glucose as an energy source for the brain. One of these ketone bodies, β-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), is an isomer of the notorious drug of abuse, GHB (γ-hydroxybutyrate).

You feel great because you're stoned. It'll pass.

>diet that works and gets you high

I'm gonna be SO thin.

Fat contains about 3 times the potential energy than carbs. However, IIRC, in the state of ketosis, the body does not break down fat completely and releases a lot of fat byproducts.

For fast weight loss, duh.

>The body does not need additional carbs
but my taste buds do...

Your tastebuds are faggots that block the path to true flavour, aroma.

stop eating this highly processed, insulin-spiking shit and just eat real food like nuts, avocados, and meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMrSCnQnnk

I'm not a fat person and lift and do combat sports, so cutting out glucose and other carbohydrates would negatively affect my performance for little gain. Why would I?

Also, gluconeogenesis is a slower process than just using glucose. Can't do bursts of energy well at all on keto.

This

Moderately low carbs diets can be annoying because you either have to eat a very large amount of vegetables or an unsatisfyingly small amount of starch and/or fruit

This is true

Keto sucks for highly glycolytic sports, especially combat sports

Does being in keto make your thoughts or cognition slower?

During the adaptation phase yes. Caffeine helped a lot.

After adapting, maybe a little bit. I think I function adequately, but not optimally in ketosis. Also, restarting keto is easier after you have gone through the adaptation phase the first time.

Logistically, it is still a good compromise for cutting. I don't think I would do it as a full time maintenance/lifestyle diet though.

>tfw I'd like to go lowcarb but my favourite food is rice

fuck me

a big plate of vegetables can easily have 20 carbs if you actually measure it

im on low carb but with unlimited veggies

and i think that is the best way for the body

and small amounts of fruit

gluten and starches and grains are not necessary in the diet

People have been living on carbs for thousand of years and countries with the skinniest people (east asian countries) all have heavy carb cuisines.

Carbs does not make you fat. Shitty food make you fat.

Carbs are the reason we have modern civilization. We'd still be throwing spears and clicking at each other if it wasn't for them

I used to bake a bread using several low carb flours. I based my recipe on the ones on keto-rezepte.de/2016/06/07/unser-dunkles-lowcarb-sesambrot/
But I used hemp flour and lupin flour in place of more expensive flours like coconut flour or sesame flour. Turned out great but I disliked shitting out a whole bread of undigested fibers.

>oh yeah, and you drop mad pounds

If anything I'm underweight. I'll continue eating like an unhealthy hedonistic slob.

DYEL brah?

keto is good for people who have ADHD supposedly

we wouldn't have evolved our large complex brains our ancestors didn't have a protein rich diet. Carbs enabled societies to form around farming but we wouldn't have the mental capacity to farm if it weren't for meat protein

fast weight loss, but not fast fat loss. not to mention people who jump on meme diets will never ever stick to it anyway.

this

the strips you buy at the pharmacy to check your ketones exist because keto is a bad thing

>it's a paleocuck episode

Enjoy your
>gallstones
>kidney stones
>diabetes mellitus
>bad breath
>hypothyroidism
>elevated liver enzymes
>brain fog

Billions of people around the world eat tons of carbs, because carbs are abundant in nature, and aren't fat like you. Excess calories are what made you fat, not excess proportions of macronutrients.