There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who think link will unironically hit $1,000 EOY

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who think link will unironically hit $1,000 EOY

Attached: 1515177378054s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

Once main net is released and up and running.

Link will run to 10 dollars just off that fact alone.

Q4 will be when it releases most likely...

So $100 EOY is very likely.

And that's all I need to retire for the rest of my life.

>$1,000 EOY
never

Attached: image110.jpg (528x628, 104K)

It's a stretch to see $1000 eoy. It would need a crazy end of 2017 type run for a chance.

But LINK is without question a great investment.

Good photoshop

Just because a lot of retards think it's going to inflate to an unreasonable price doesn't mean it isn't the best investment right now. Bye.

papa it's me, I've been looking for so long

Attached: GCHrYv9.jpg (781x591, 297K)

more like 5 seconds in browser dev tools

Put up a sell order a for all those links a few orders higher than the current sell orders going on so we can see if you're bullshitting or not.

Go ahead, i'll be watching the level 2 to see if you're lying or not...

put it up big shot

tell us whats a better investment than LINK right now

Lol, yeah I forgot about that actually

not that anyone cares but 3/20 is my birthday

this. LINK is literally the best crypto investment at this point in time. even if btc recovers it's gonna be 3x at best. LINK has 100x in it, easily.

ADA

???
buy link now or kys later

I think $8,000

I literally just need this to 10x and I'm set for life...I'm just asking for a 10x man..what's so big a deal with a 10x?

10x is a given for this year.

I don't think you have to worry about it 10x'ing. Even 100x is feasible.

I'm assuming it will happen once main net is out yeah?

Then I can stake my nodes and make thousands off passive income

Why Ada?

Their "gas" doesn't makes sense

There are plenty of moderate linkies who believe in the project and think it's a good long term hold. Not all linkies are radicalized.

>there are people who didnt sell at $1.30

Attached: 1521229515491.png (736x527, 40K)

Picrelated

Probably more likely to be eo 2020 in truth. Do not think $100 eoy is out of the question if they can deliver. The team has been doing well thus far.

Still, we all know smart contracts are coming in a big way. We all know decentralisation of services is going to be mainstream in some form or the other. When I read the various potential implementations of smart contracts, I can’t help but think a decentralised oracle solution is not a novelty, but a necessity for blockchains to function and interact on a global scale. Right now, Ethereum creates a ‘token economy’, allowing the tokenization of businesses leading to great blockchain economics. However, if Ethereum and competing platforms want to be used in the real world, it needs a project like ChainLink to act as middleware. New projects keep coming up from time to time, and we don’t know who wins till the dust settles, but so far I feel that Ethereum needs ChainLink, and not the other way around.

>Ethereum will never be worth more than $10
>Chain Link will never be worh more than $10

Attached: Sergey_head_over_a_transparent_background.png (113x149, 29K)

Happy Birthday, user. I hope you get some nice bday sex, if you're single, I'll buy you a game on Steam as long as it's under $10

I want link posters to leavr

Gayman

Not what your mom said, faggot

Day 1 ICO linker, only really hoping for $50 someday.

Only /thedonald redditors who joined in December/January spam that shit. And it's cringey as fuck.

Can't wait for your suicide post.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA

Attached: 1514422214819.jpg (1791x1791, 665K)

I consume and enjoy link fudpasta. I had my play money in tether, but after seeing this I moved it all into link. Thanks bro.

Attached: Fuckyoubiz.png (931x523, 35K)

LINK is the future. One of only of few coins my cash will go in to.

They can't give a reason why they think it would be
If you disagree they just call you a Nolinker and say read the white paper... the ultimate cult of delusional bag holders

Oh, so because mainnet is releases suddenly overnight and out of nowhere the rest of the crypto sphere will fomo into it? Lmao nice

That girl looks so annoying

Checked

Also why are you not using the advanced charts, I didn't think anyone looked at the basic versions

ADA brother reporting in
SJW hokinson faggotry or not, it'll recover

I think it will hit $1,000 ironically

Sorry guys as a linklet here i obviously want my coin to pump but.... unless the market pulls a parabolic autism pump again (EOY 2017)
i don't see it passing $3 buckaroos
Yes.... 3 fucking dollars... at its height
The market is all pump and dump now

>it pumps, people see it finally go up
Let me unload my bags
>it dumps back to where it was

>It pumps
Oh i bought in 1k sats lower, it might never go this high again! Everyone proceeds to sell
>it dumps

I don't see any coins grow steadily anymore, how the fuck would Link even pass its previous ATH like this?

just watch, it'll start in 3 days

Once main net releases supply will drop like a rock, retard.

LINK is going to make entirely new global markets and tap into even higher existing ones. It is not dependent on BTC or ETH bc it is Blockchain agnostic. $1000 eoy is definitely possibly by eoy 2019y

Wtf has NEO offered that made it run to $150? What about literal shit like DASH? LINK will kickstart the revolution all potential in all crypto. It’s the fkn gatekeeper utility token.. the Singularity.

>Inspect element
>BTC Balance: 0 to 32
>LINK Balance: 0 to 3443000
look at me balance me balance big balance

Attached: 1517033196196.png (645x773, 87K)

link 1000$ eoy

W O R K E D
O
R
K
E
D

>literally you
>opinion of literally who pulling $3 out of magical ass

Me too. Happy birthday to us

LINK and XLM are probably the two most promising cryptos.

I'd say LINK will be around $5-10 EOTY and XLM maybe $5-8

I bought at 1.15. Not evens kidding :/

delusional

Attached: link.png (1794x960, 230K)

You’re officially my favorite internet person. Thanks user.

Dollar signs go before the numbers, pajeet.

She is fine dude, you might be gay

>radical linkism

Attached: 10713568.png (486x486, 115K)

>it is Blockchain agnostic

Attached: 1510730042135.jpg (600x765, 64K)