What book could help me with my lack of personality?

what book could help me with my lack of personality?

bumping, i'm tired of being in the middle of me

Hate women, like the rest of lit

The one that interests you the most.

personality is more about flow than about knowledge or content, so probably none

i think The Red and the Black by Stendhal is about a beta fag becoming a cool guy

The Man Without Qualities

i don't hate myself enough

i flow poorly, is there room left for improvement?

You should probably travel tbqh. Travel and do do drugs and meet people and before you know it you're different to the man that left your country to begin with. You might end up turning into an insufferable cunt but that's better than nothing :^)

The Death of Ivan Ilyich

Joseph Heller - Something Happened

it's about a man who's just like you except successful-ish

el peruANO

There is only one answer to this.

Nietzsche.

Alternatively, Gurdjieff or Ouspensky, or rather both. Which doesn't help my pithy and cool-sounding statement that there's only one answer to this.

If Nietzsche doesn't strike some sparks off the flint of your bland personality, then God help you.

finally a thread for me

>he doesn't like to be an omni watcher, impenetrable by the flow of the days
it's like you don't want to have depersonalization

Isn't part of having a personality having ones own likes and dislikes? Recommending you a book to help you get a personality would be counter productive, its up to you to follow your own inclinations.

And if you can't choose a book your self or come up with your own opinions then isn't there where the problem lie? And if that is so then how about just finding a list of books and start picking random books from that list and start reading? And write what you think of the book, any thoughts that arise in you as a result of reading the book you write down. Small or big it doesn't matter.

Did someone hammer your sense of self out of you and punish you for liking or expressing your opinions or something?

And if you lack personality then maybe you need to put your self in situations where your personality gets revealed? I think people are the way they are some just don't know how they are because they put them self in enough experiences to see how they act and behave. Go and try things, see how you feel about them, see which things elicit positive emotions, which things elicit negative emotions and so on.

What a silly thing to say. Plenty of people with diverse and cool personalities don't like or get Nietzsche

Get a job and hone a skill. Books will mean more to you after you have had life experience

How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie

a book alone won't give you instantly personality

personality is about habits, if you have bad habits = shitty personality, good habits = gud personality

start doing things to improve your life like exercises, meditation and reading the greeks

"Everything and Nothing" by Borges.

It's a five minute read. Here's the opening.

"There was no one in him; behind his face (which even in the poor paintings of the period is unlike any other) and his words, which were copious, imaginative, and emotional, there was nothing but a little chill, a dream not dreamed by anyone."

Nietzsche was obviously an aspie who didn't get enough ass without paying

he was just overcompensating with all the books

>nietzsche
The worst thing for someone with a lack of identity to read.