>Late 2014, come across alphabay market see that in only accepts BTC
>learn about bitcoin
>try it out
>neat.jpg
>forget about it a year due to college, Time passes, its July 2017
>Alphabay seized
> Just realized i had like 40 BTC stashed in there
> Dec 2017 BTC=19K
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Man those were the days... :/

Attached: alphabay-is-today-s-most-popular-dark-web-marketplace-504486-2.png (1288x799, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackread.com/artificial-intelligence-unblur-pixelated-images/
wired.co.uk/article/google-brain-ai-pictures-blur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice try fbi

Attached: dfw.png (484x489, 264K)

never EVER use blur, only black thigns out completely

y? how could you reverse a blur

run the blur algorithm backwards

Where are we to procure illicit pharmaceuticals nowadays anyway, fellow net users?

>By mid-December, it was trading in the mid-$300 range

you had well over 12,000 USD worth of bitcoin on a fucking drug-dealing site and forgot about it?

Here's a tip: never assume that any kind of manipulation cannot be reversed, there's literally always a way, and if there isn't one now, there will be one tomorrow. The best thing to do is to not post pictures with identifying information, and the second best thing to do - if you need to include a picture - is to cut out the information, delete it, and then flush the exif profile if it's a jpeg or whatever other metadata there may be.

What is your name and address? I'll let you know if I know something nearby.

And you're assuming a blur algorithm is not a one way function? it also could very well be a simple RNG that scatters pixels around - you wouldn't know what the RNG algorithm is let alone figure out the seed value.

I get what you're saying but it would be pretty stupid to make some 'blur algorithm' reversible, but in general true I guess.

i literally just ordered some dianabol from dreammarket

shits cash

alphabay was purdy kewl tho

This doesn't add up, you're right. BTC was accepted very early by some places like this, going back to before it was a dollar. Since a lot of users of those sites do large-ish transactions (between a few hundred and a few thousand dollars) that meant a lot of bitcoins. But if OP did this in 2014, it doesn't make sense that he would forget 12k there.

It's possible that he would transfer that much money even, if that meant he was buying for resale and he'd be dumb to post about it even a few years after the fact, but he would then have used the money or simply cashed it out if he didn't spend it for whatever reason. He's larping.

40 kekles

There was some pedo who was busted in Thailand after posting CP with his face "swirled" and the cops reversed it. Also if it's something like a bank account number and the blur kernel is not very large they can just run through all possible numbers and see what produces an identical blur.

>I get what you're saying but it would be pretty stupid to make some 'blur algorithm' reversible
I have no idea how I'd go about doing it, but I know there's research in methods of doing it, and if I had any important information I wouldn't risk it.
hackread.com/artificial-intelligence-unblur-pixelated-images/
wired.co.uk/article/google-brain-ai-pictures-blur

deblurring text is especially easy since the picture you're trying to deblur is relatively low entropy and predictable.

deblurring a character sized block of text is as easy as simply running text combinations through the blurrer and finding a match. obviously brute forcing this might be computationally intensive but its very very easy to optimize this method.

Interesting but skeptical, consider taking the frame of your n x m window that you want to blur, apply a small offset in a small range to each pixel in the window then randomly scatter (depends on the degree you wanting it representing the original image) each pixel in a new random position, then apply a j x k window over each pixel in the n x m window to blur the image by whatever means (a mean moving window algorithm for example).

At this point you've lost so much information any recreation of the original is out of question, I strongly suspect that these "blurring" algorithm were intended to be reversed by design and only someone with some sort of private key could do the reversing.

>you're trying to deblur is relatively low entropy and predictable.
Then it was fundamentally meant to be reversed by design.

>deblurring a character sized block of text is as easy as simply running text combinations through the blurrer and finding a match. obviously brute forcing this might be computationally intensive but its very very easy to optimize this method.
I mean fair enough, if you take the symbol "2" and attempt to 'blur' it, it will still have the essence of its original imagine because it probably was meant to retain information from its original image, and be reversible by design

I remember the original Silk Road and Silk Road 2. Never ordered anything, was just curious about the whole thing.

I believe online markets with reviews and established sellers are a good thing, because they offer an alternative to
dealing with sketchy dealers selling cut or misrepresented drugs (such as selling a dangerous NBOME which is easy to OD on and calling it LSD -- which is physically safe and has zero undisputed deaths resulting from its use. Just one of many examples.) Sellers on DNMs are usually very transparent, from what I've seen, as their reputation depends on it. If there is any quality issues with their product, they will tell you upfront.

The war on drugs is a massive failure that gives all power to criminals and ruins people's lives. Addicts in need of help often don't seek it due to the stigma and potential legal repercussions, and continue to ingest unpure tainted substances as they have no legal outlet. Because the criminals are in charge, drugs are also more easily obtained by children.

DNMs are criminal, yes, but their transparency changes things. Drugs need to be legalized and regulated anyways, along with establishing a real effort to educate the public about drug use and harm reduction.

My friend uses dreammarket. Anyone else like it ?

this is a honey pot thread you dumb asses

>and then flush the exif profile

4chains does that fur u

Yes, but I'd wonder if the server keeps a copy of it and if there was any way for anyone to salvage that, even if it would need direct access to the servers.

>run the blur algorithm backwards
this made me laugh way too hard.

Attached: 1519984628863.jpg (720x736, 32K)

FUAAAARK MIRIN.
But Yeah, Dream

>javascript on
>no pgp
>no 2fa

it's like you want to get caught