APOLOGIZE

Attached: INT token - Cerca con Google.png (200x200, 4K)

>buy at 50% drop

JUST

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-20-49-08-696_io.getdelta.android.png (1080x1920, 129K)

It's just an opportunity to buy more, brother

Unironically excited about this one, with all the news we had last week and all the upcomming events...
10 dollar EOY is really optimistic but possible if china lifts restrictions etc.
pic related newfag
also keked at your "massive" loss

Attached: crypto j curve.png (816x457, 165K)

10k INT bagholder here

About what? Sold this shitcoin at a profit and never looked back.
I wanna see your justification for when the team increases the Circulating Supply AGAIN

im gonna buy more.. i have over 100k but still at quite a loss cuz it dropped really low. its sooo cheap atm this can easily be at least $5-10

No it can't. If you invested this much into a vaporware project, you're fucked.

How long have you been in crypto?
Sure you could have done a quick 3-4X on INT, but why bother when you can just hold it for some time and make 100-1000X?
Trading is risky and involves work. I thought the whole crypto thing was about getting rich doing nothing.
In the last 2 years i turned 1100 euro's into +300.000 euro doing absolutely nothing

>ou invested this much into a vaporware project, you're fucked.

mainnet was already released. public mainnet is launching in May. wtf are you talking about vaporware? it just went to the tokensky conference in Korea last weekend where NEO CEO attended and other important figures. vaporware doesnt even have a live mainnet you dumb fuck. show me proof that its vaporware when it has a whitepaper + mainnet.

congrats, im going really heavy into INT. hoping to get as much below 20 cents. what coins did you buy in the past 2 yrs? i only got into crypto last december and im up 80kish trying to get to solid 6 figures by EOY

u guys are delusional as always,5-10$ ?
be happy if this shit goes back to 1 $, and even that requires a lot of effort from CEO and he seems he doesnt care about token price and investors.They could easily explain all the FUD but they said they are bad with english.yea they just dont care
The promote cover still says "PRGRESS" how stupid do u have to be to not correct that
have fun bagholding and wishing for a miracle

Ripple NEO and ETH, among many less succesfull ones
Only still holding Ripple.

>have fun bagholding and wishing for a miracle

not bagholding. im not even selling until at least 2019 dude. it reached $1 in less than 2 weeks. they have ties with Huawei and CAS... huge orgs in china. people said the same about waltonchain and antshares and how the team and CEO never talked to the investors.. its not just int

nice. some of my winners in Dec were:
XRB/NANO: bought $3 sold $15-20. still hodling alot
PRL: bought $0.20 sold most at $4 and $2
KCS: bought $2-3 sold most at $19-20
also hodling a few thousands of ICX

Can someone post the picture of the int horsecock jizzing red candles?

They have responded and all fud is kill. But i guess you dont research it yourself

I literally spent 2000 and made 20,000ish from buying PRL when it was 20 cents. I sold at $4.70. This all happened in less than a month. INT is far superior to PRL in every way wouldn’t you agree? So $5 isn’t out of reach

Attached: 504B7DE3-D48B-481D-B5D5-C7B43F1B8D63.png (750x1334, 317K)

yeah i agree, like I said i even see it going to $10

>hodling

Attached: 1451089045160.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

yeah $10 isn't hard to see at all. this is the main competitor of Iota and INT is much better and has a blockchain and router coming out. i missed out on NEO/Ripple/LTC and others because i got in late last December but i wont miss the moon with int!

and how much time did that took? price bled 10 cents before they even spoke about it,also why is price not recovering? because investors lost faith in the project/lack of communication.Also oops just increased circulating supply by 100 mill.They are changing the admins in the room like socks i wonder why

>The promote cover still says "PRGRESS" how stupid do u have to be to not correct that
They just can't care less about your dumb money. Not at this stage

because of you lots of people got burned with this shit.maybe u bought at 10 cents and still feel good about but if this shit comes back to 1 $ other projects will 100x before it.I bought at 25 cents and sold at 64 cents and im glad i didnt hold.Dont get emotionally involved with a coin

PRL and KCS didnt even have a community. no telegram or reddit page. PRL went to $5 i think. and KCS went to $20.
you dont need a telegram chat to moon.. also the whole market is down and low cap coins are last to recover... are you dumb? BTC/ETH recover first then that money goes into alts. ive been in crypto for a few weeks and i already know more than you. btw the circulating supply was always announced as 250 mil. ive been with INT since jan

>because of you lots of people got burned with this shit.maybe u bought at 10 cents and still feel good about but if this shit comes back to 1 $ other projects will 100x before it.I bought at 25 cents and sold at 64 cents and im glad i didnt hold.Dont get emotionally involved with a coin

lol? is this a joke? i didnt burn anyone. i didnt force anyone to buy INT. its just my opinion but everyone needs to DYOR. gj you made 2x. im going long since this project is really dense. im guessing you didnt read the whitepaper at al. its not getting emotinally evolved.. gl finding a 100x in the current market condition you wont be making 100x anytime soon

>ive been in crypto for a few weeks and i already know more than you

Attached: 1510730042135.jpg (600x765, 64K)

>im guessing you didnt read the whitepaper at al
Brother I hold INT but there is no discussion on the fact the whitepaper is steamy shit. It's extremely vague to say the least

dude you wont make 10x even at the end of the year.Zilliqa will do 50x before u do 10x.Now tell me this is a shitcoin? even HPB has more upside than INT

directly from whitepaper

>INT is designed to address the issue of value
transfer in fragmented and dispersed IoT markets. It
will be a new infrastructure platform based on IoT:
decentralization, open source and efficient. In
ecosystems, different parties can get the right cost and
profit and share with each other. The two areas of
blockchain and IoT have a fast-growing dividend. As a
transparent and open system, INT is expected to
promote the development of IoT, not to the unification
of standards, to drive the interconnection of different
standards through economic means, and to form an
effective and decentralized market.

they are essentially trying to become the TCP/IP of IoT.. the general idea isnt hard to comprehend brother and im not even a programmer. also keep in mind english isnt their main language so we can assume their english whitepaper wont be as detailed...

amazing how some namefag from a month ago managed, who by the way hasn't posted anything since INT started tanking, managed to dupe half a board into falling for a pump and dump chink scam. just goes to show the kind of people that browse Veeky Forums these days.

i have about 2000 HPB. slowly accumulating until i get 3000 who said i was going all in INT? are you fucking dumb lol. i believe in the project but im not a retard. zilliqa already mooned bro it pumped to 19 cents when ICO price was 0.4 cents. mainnet isnt even live for ZIL til Q3 so no moon til Q4/EOY. but dont listen to me i dont know what im talking about cuz i wont make it

>amazing how some namefag from a month ago managed, who by the way hasn't posted anything since INT started tanking, managed to dupe half a board into falling for a pump and dump chink scam. just goes to show the kind of people that browse Veeky Forums these days.

if you are talking about crypto goober, i still talk to him on telegram and twitter.. you're a fucking idiot. Veeky Forums isnt the only form of communication retard and we are all still holding

>the general idea isnt hard to comprehend brother
The general idea is clear but it's backed up by nothing. Absolutely zero details on implementation, even on an abstract level. It's all wishful thinking.

But yeah maybe there is more information in Chinese.

He's talking about the Martian. He was extremely successful in shilling this coin.

oh .. the martian went quiet as fuck. no idea but i screenshotted his post. and shipchain is doing fuckng worse than int.

Attached: shipchain.png (1254x388, 213K)

lol good shit man
Gotta love proof
Wish i could get a screen shot of the faggot that mega shilled DBC
And how many anons lost money on that
>100x within a few months

yeah fuck dbc.. that coin died. no one posts about it anymore. i lost some on that too

>the faggot that mega shilled DBC
Legendary

Bump

to be honest you deserve it if you were that fucking dumb to put your money into this shit

I dont see how i can lose money if i got in at 0.10

high risk high reward fucking nocoiner faggot

You have been fucked real deep in the ass, haven't you?

I put 1000USD in this shit because the icon is awesome.

It's a literal horsedick, fag