CARDANO / ADA

will Cardano be $20+ by the end of the year?

Attached: 1521506818581.png (882x876, 306K)

I agree

Attached: cardanodevteam.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Unironically it might hit about $5 if they deliver on promises

ADA doesnt even work yet... Its a multi billion dollar whitepaper.

have a little faith

This
It’s in the top 10 thanks to Japanese pumps

i hope they do, I have a strong feeling they will

whoever made that will regret it when ada makes it

$5 is possible, and it would be great if it reaches that. I'm confident that it will grow and be even closer to the top than it is now, but at the moment I'm mostly curious to know how the general market will go for the rest of the year.

The first quarter has been a whole market correction. If this continues until EOY, there's not much we can do; even if it continues to rise in the ranks the value will at best remain close to what it is now. But if things pick up, I think it should perform well and go way above the past ATH.

False. Settlement layer works and proof of stake (Ourobouros) will be deployed in April. What is missing is the Plutus smart contracts that are due in Q4.
You must understand that ADA is one of the youngest coins out there. Development is very active, but the whole thing has been around for only a few months.

these

bump

It's one person keeping this entire topic up.

Don't fall for the ADA shills user. It's vaporware that mooned regardless. Will be a horrible buy until it retraces to 300m market cap

These autistic posts mark the start of a bullrun

To who are you talking to? OP is the one bumping his thread. Anyway, Cardano is one of the coins with the most potential right now. It won't 1000x, but in a few years it could very well dethrone ETH and BTC.

> vaporware
You keep using that word, I'm not sure you know what it means

Attached: 1519446690019.jpg (858x1057, 109K)

these guys get it!!! :*

It went to 35 billion market cap without any functional product. It retraced but is still at 5 billion.

There is no low-risk profit to be found by speculating on ADA for the next year. Stop trying to trick new investors because you neglected to sell.

No. Next to no one is trying to build things to run on this blockchain.

> Stop trying to trick new investors because you neglected to sell.
I bought ADA for the first time 2 days ago at 1850 sats (currently 2100). I really think it hit absolute bottom and I'd be surprised if it ever goes lower than 1800 again. Not trying to trick anyone.

> It went to 35 billion market cap without any functional product.
I bought ADA on Binance and transferred to the Daedalus wallet. The whole thing thook ~3 minutes.

Attached: face.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

> I bought ADA for the first time 2 days ago at 1850 sats (currently 2100). I really think it hit absolute bottom and I'd be surprised if it ever goes lower than 1800 again. Not trying to trick anyone.
Great, you bought when BTC did a +15% retrace and all alts did +30%. Congrats (genuinely), but we both know BTC is going to go down lower and take everything with it even harder.

> I bought ADA on Binance and transferred to the Daedalus wallet. The whole thing thook ~3 minutes.
great argument to get people to buy NANO that's five times cheaper ...
Smart contract platforms are about adoption. But noone is adopting haskell, the moon was hype from people who missed the ETH and NEO moons. Also BTC shows the importance of first mover advantage, good luck flipping the prevalent smart contract platform. If you go long on ADA you are locking up funds for a 4+ year gamble while there are massive profits to be made in the current market.

>Haskell
Proving you have done zero research on how It actually functions, making your opinion invalid.

Aren't there already 2 projects ready to build on the Cardano platform? One gambling platform and the other an exchange or have I been tricked?

Bump cocaine

I feel like I'm hodling a dead coin. There have been no new news that is positive. All I see are complaints about the Daedalus wallet magically vaporizing coins in the cardano subreddit. Fucking do something already.

Cardano will be no.1 or no. 2 because it wont just be one blockchain. It will connect them all. Investing in neo/ven is like investing in microsoft/amazon, but investing in cardano is the equivalent of investing in tge whole internet in the early 90s

Be number 1, or 2, of what? Market cap? Adoption? Not quite sure I know what you're referrin to.

hopefully all shitcoins die in 2017 and ADA goes to 1 cent or less

>in 2017
I meant in 2018

i'll buy it just for keks at 3 cents. I'm probably going to regret doing that next month when it actually happens though.